Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm
Amy sighed softly and smiled over at Karrie. "Who would have thought that pizza would sound so good. It sounds perfect. Did you get extra cheese?"

She walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch, tucking her legs up underneath her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:16 pm
*grins* Of course. Stuffed crust too. *before he can join Amy on the couch, the pizza delivery guy knocks on the door. Karrie answers it, taking the pizza and paying for it. He puts the pizza on the table and goes into the kitchen* Amy, what do you want to drink?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:21 pm
Amy moaned softly from the couch at just the thought of extra cheese and stuffed crust. "Karrie... you are trying to seduce me... and it's working. I love that kind of pizza! I practically lust after it!"

She didn't realize the pizza man was at the door when she said those things. She was too caught up in her image of the pizza.

When Karrie asked her what she wanted to drink, she leaned back sideways on the couch, stretched out her legs, and smiled. "A vanilla milkshake... though I'll settle for a Sprite."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:24 pm
One Sprite it is... *chuckles and pours their drinks, carrying them into the living room. He smiles when he sees Amy stretched out on the couch*

*follows Karrie into the living room* Pizza!  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:30 pm
Amy giggled and looked over at Velcore when she heard his exclamation. Seeing Karrie standing there as well, she sat back up on the couch and swung her legs back over the edge.

"The man of my dreams comes bearing a true feast. I think we should dig in, Velcore."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 pm
*walks over to the side of the table, patiently waiting to be given some pizza. He's learned not to try to get it out of the box himself because he ends up with the whole pizza and Karrie gets mad*

*sets the drinks on the table and opens the box, sitting next to Amy* Here you go, Amy, *hands a slice to her* and Velcore. *hands one to him, then takes one for himself*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:38 pm
"Thank you very much, Karrie." She gratefully took the slice Karrie handed to her, grabbed a napkin, and leaned over to give Karrie a kiss on the cheek. Then, right before she took a bite of her pizza, she winked over at Velcore.

As soon as she took her first bite, saving the stuffed crust til last, she sighed softly. After she swallowed, she said, "Karrie, I do love your cooking, but sometimes this pizza just hits the spot. Absolutely perfect."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:42 pm
*finishing his own slice, smiles at Amy* You're right. Sometimes, I just want to order pizza. *takes another slice, giving Velcore one as well*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 pm
Amy grinned. "A chef who also appreciates the greatness of carry out pizza... the best kind of chef."

She looked over at him, but her eyes widened when she saw that he had already finished his first slice. She had just taken only one bite out of her own slice.

"Wow... I'm going to have to go into hyper speed if I even want to have a hope of finishing at the same time you do."

She giggled and leaned against Karrie's side as she took another bite of her pizza. After swallowing, she looked over at Velcore.

"What do you think, Velcore? You like it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 pm
*grins* I was hungry.

*looks up from his pizza, swallowing before he answers* Very good.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 pm
Amy giggled at both Velcore and Karrie's responses. "I love you two so much. My two boys."

She smiled as she looked at the crust she had finally reached on her slice of pizza. She took a bite out of it and moaned softly as the gooey cheese oozed into her mouth.

After taking another bite and swallowing, she looked over at Karrie. "So, are we going to watch a movie while we eat?"

{{I want stuffed crust pizza now!! It's my favorite!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:58 pm
If you want to, we can... What do you want to watch?

((I want some too...))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 pm
{{I like mine with hamburger.}}

Amy smirked slightly. "Well, I wouldn't mind watching 'A Walk to Remember', but I know that isn't your cup of tea. How about 'Die Hard'? Alan Rickman is so hot! Though, I think he's the least attractive in that movie, but he's still very attractive. It has a good plot, too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:09 pm
All right. *wipes his hands on a napkin and stands up to put the movie in, then returns to the couch to watch it*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:12 pm
{{*presses pause*}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games