Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:14 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Yes you seem inquisitive but I find that a good quality." He smiled and then looked up as the waiter brought them some tea and lemons. Taking a sip of the tea after squeezing a lemon into it he glanced back over at Nezumi.

"I'm sure you're thinking quite a bit lately about working with Narcissus. He's going to keep you quite busy I think. I'm sure you're going to have little time to yourself once we get back to Japan." he said as he put his tea back down.

"But enough of work, I'm sure you're eager as I to get back home to Japan after all the things happening here in Hawaii. I think everyone will feel a little more at ease. Maybe if you have time, we can...go out and see the Christmas lights and maybe a show. There are a few concerts I might attend. I'm not sure what I'll do for Christmas this year. Seems that it will be odd...well mm....Izzy Lucky always takes a day off just before Xmas...His birthday was coming up. I always end up pushing him to take more time off. This year it won't be the same." He pondered that thought for a moment as he sat there.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:29 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"I'm just glad you're back to being you...It just makes me so happy that you remember your songs, your life....and now can live it again. Especially, eating. I swear there were days I wanted to just force feed you." he smiled a bit as he took a bite of his potato and closed his eyes in pleasure.

"You know once you get back to Japan you're going to be insanely busy with your new album, maybe a future tour with it...and all that. I'm not so sure how things are going to go for me but I think I'll take it slow. Just because well I am not so great at writing songs yet. Maybe I just don't have the right inspiration yet?" he frowned for a moment then took another bite of his ribs and sighed at the tangy flavor. "So nice... Mmm.. you should have Nezumi-san set it up. You doing it in Japan, or from here? Maybe you should eat a bit more because I think your fans will notice if you don't bulk up a little." He smirked and put a bit more of his ribs in Akihiko's plate.

"Ah, well you know Football is really physical. I mean the impact of all those big guys and trying to get that ball from one end of the field to another. I think that is the draw...all the manly hormones in one place." His grin continued as ate a Jalapeno popper that Akihiko hadn't touched yet. "Oh my...spicy!"

These little things like eating, drinking and watching football let him forget some of the bigger issues around him at times, "Hey, Akihiko, I know you've not though about things much as far as the holidays but...if you don't have anything to do you can always come with me to my family's house."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm glad you didn't!" Akihiko replied with a smile, cutting off another bite of his burger and popping it into his mouth. "But... but yeah... it's nice to feel right in my own skin again. I mean, remembering what happened when I didn't have my past memories, it was so odd... like a wall was just shoved into my head."

Everything that Tanaka was saying made perfect sense. He would be really busy upon returning to Japan. In fact, he highly doubted that he'd have time for much of anything else.
Akihiko wanted to throw himself into work as a means of coping... He's get his tour kicked off, perform for a few months live, of course he'd market his album and all the publicity there too.

"I'll work on it here. A press conference in a couple days, maybe even play some of one of the tracks during the conference." Narcissus was saying as he picked at the salad on the plate nearby. "Nezumi-san can set it up. The sooner the better."

Hormones and football... something about it just didn't interest the man. Maybe it was because Akihiko had never really been very athletic. Sure he was trim and fit and had amazing stamina... but he wasn't an athlete by any means...

He smiled to himself, watching Michi enjoy the food so much. "Christmas huh?" Akihiko replied, lifting his beer and thinking about the offer for a moment.

Izzy was supposed to spend Christmas with him...

"I'll have to pass. I appreciate the offer, Michi-kun but... well... I'm used to spending Christmas alone, to be honest." Akihiko replied, sipping his beer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:28 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Haha! You'd have been pissed at me for sure if I had." he answered then decided that he liked the Jalapeño poppers. "Mm...these have cream cheese inside...Yum." Finishing off that one, he then tried to get a few bites of his salad in. "My eyes were bigger than my stomach and yours combined I think."

"Ok, so if its here then we better find you some new clothes too. I know that Hiroki-san told me that on one of the recent planes in a box of clothes you, me, and Yuuji were arriving. Seems like Nikki-san wanted to make sure we weren't naked. I'm guessing he probably packed some clothes you can use for appearances. I hadn't thought to tell you about it earlier." he said as he picked up his beer again and chugged some down.

Fortunately, they were eating with the beer because if they hadn't Michi would have felt a little buzz. "Ah, it's alright. I know everyone has their own way of celebrating." said Michi not pushing and further into the conversation. He didn't know that there had been other plans and surely if he had known he'd have said nothing.

"So you think your tour will be in the Winter or Spring time? Hiroki said he might want me to try a smaller circuit of clubs to start. Once I've got my own little album done. If things get going sometime next year you'll have to come watch." he grinned. "Although...your a big troublemaker and you might ask me to sing something of yours in Yammi's voice." He was back to teasing Akihiko because he liked seeing him smile and laugh rather than what there had been for the last several weeks.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Those beautiful lips had been so close. Hell, it almost seemed like Naoko wanted to be kissed.
The sweetness of the moment brought up a well of feelings in the dark musician. Feelings for the pianist he had almost forgotten he had.
Oh, how he just wanted to reach out and crush those feelings, crush the blond's throat beneath his fingers as he looked up at him with pleading eyes, an "I love you" written on those paling lips.

Not now, though. Not even soon. Patience. This would take patience. Naoko had to come to love him again.
Standing there, eyes closed, Hayato coached himself silently to prevent himself from going to far too soon.
To Naoko, it would simply look as though he were resisting a kiss for Naoko's sake, out of respect.

"I'm so glad you like the noodles. It's one of my favorite quick dishes, when I want something simple, but also tasty."
Standing there, forehead to forehead with his ex, Jun couldn't help but wonder....what was Naoko thinking?
Lifting the chopsticks, he quietly fed the pianist another bite.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:59 am
User Image

"A good quality? Well, perhaps I should be more inquisitive, then. Why is the sky blue? Why is grass green? What happens after we die, or, before we're born, even?" Nezumi laughed, teasing Hiroki just a bit.

"Mm, but yes, I have been thinking about work, lately. I know it's going to be trying. Narcissus is already a handful, and I can only imagine what I'm going to be dealing with back home, though heavens, I do look forward to getting home." the mouse sighed. It was plain to see that being here, during this time, was taking a toll on the man. So much suffering was overwhelming to anyone

Changing the subject was quite welcome. Christmas...he really hadn't thought much about it at all. The holiday kept getting pushed to the back of his mind by work and other stressful things.

"You would take me with you to see the Christmas lights?" a small smile crept over the mouse's lips.
"I thought that was an outing more suited to couples. Have you still not....found a lady you would prefer to take?"
Yes, it was a loaded question, and a bit of a tease rolled up into one. It would be interesting to hear what the secretary had to say about that, though.

Then the conversation turned quite sad, all of a sudden...

"Izzy Lucky..." Nezumi bowed his head. He hadn't known the man well at all. He'd spent so much time being jealous of Izzy Lucky, finding reasons to just plain dislike the man. It caused him a great deal of guilt now. Especially seeing as there had been moments he had wished the manager dead because of his infatuation with Chiyou, and Chiyou's outright adoration and love of the man.

"I wish....I had known the man better. I could have learned a lot from him."
Indeed, he could have. A lot about patience, kindness, hard work, and focus. He'd never be an Izzy Lucky...but...maybe he could strive to be.
Funny how death changes the living.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki smirked as Nezumi teased, "Because water is blue so the sky is blue. And grass is green because water is blue and the sun is yellow. Mix them together and you get green. What happens is..oh...the hell if I know." he laughed and leaned back in his chair.

But then moved on to their other conversation with relative ease. "He'll only continue to be a handful or two. So don't expect anything less...ever. At work, you'll be running around like a mad man I gather." the elephant nodded knowingly. Too many years of Koyasu-kun under his belt. "But I'll be glad to be home too."

"Why not? I suppose couples do that but I've seen others go see them. Well you know if you've someone you'd prefer to go out with that's alright. But no, I've a lady I'd rather take right now." he answered just as the waiter arrived with their food. "Mm....clam chowder." he smiled as he took up a spoon for the first bite.

"He definitely will be a hard act to follow. I'm sure that several of the managers could have learned from him. But he wouldn't move from Stars to Office Management to train anyone. I think he preferred being closer to the talent. I'm sure you'll do fine, Nezumi-san. Just give it your all and keep in mind that your capable of doing anything if you set your heart to it." he said as he took the second bite of chowder. "Mmm...I need to find time to make this at home. How's yours?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

Did Hiroki-san think he was insinuating that he'd rather not accompany him? Well, that certainly wasn't what he meant. What he meant was...well...perhaps he should just come out and say it.

"Hiroki-san...there's nobody I'd rather go out with than you." he gazed wistfully across the table at the secretary, his face the picture of pretty, for a man. It was when the dishes were served that the mouse snapped out of his reverie, realizing how forward he had sounded with that statement.
Ok...pull it back a little.

"You know...to see the Christmas lights. I've not many people that I'm friendly enough with to hang out outside of work like that."

Picking up his spoon, the manager blew on his soup and took a bite. Well, more of a slurp. It was delicious, though. Very pleasing.

"Mine is wonderful. This has to be made with real cheddar and fresh cream. Mm...I'm sure I can learn to make these soups at home, if you like yours that much."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki smiled just over his spoon as Nezumi made his statement and just gazed at him alone. At least, right now, Hiroki guessed that Narcissus hadn't quite captured the mouse's interests. A fairly good test without all of Narcissus' dramatics. Of course when he looked up in to Nezumi's eyes he had to wonder if the man was thinking....similar things that had been heard between the walls.

"Then we'll have to choose which part of Tokyo to meander through and maybe if we're lucky we'll see some snow." Not that it would happen easily because snow seemed like a very rare occurrence in the big city.

"You could? Mm...I'd like that." he answered thinking how nice it would be to have clam chowder at home. But Nezumi's cheddar cheese soup looked really good too. "I have a feeling you already know how to make that." he said as he pointed to the cheddar soup with his own spoon.

Under the table his foot slide up along side Nezumi's again. Another tease which could be taken a few ways. But he rather enjoyed playing with the mouse.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

"It would be lucky...to see the snow together." Nezumi commented, taking another spoonful of soup and blowing at it.
He could imagine it, really. Walking through the city streets, the sky a greyish-white above them as they huddled close, perhaps hand in hand, even. Small flakes would begin to fall and they would laugh and smile, enjoying the magic of the season together. There, in the middle of the city, the sky sparkling, creating a winter wonderland for them, they would share their first kiss....

It was a wonderful fantasy. So wonderful even that the mouse forgot what they were talking about as he stared off, in his own little world.

"Ah...gomen. Um, yes. I could learn to make these soups easily. I do have a recipe for a cheese-based soup, but it's not quite the same. Thicker, and made with several different cheeses and chunks of potato."

Then there it was again...that wandering foot. The last time they had shared a meal, the same thing had happened. There was just no way this was accidental. Surely not!
But...should he call the man on it? No...that would be rather...tactless. Especially if he were in fact mistaken.

Instead of saying anything, he simply let his foot slide along the other man's, wrapping gently around at the ankle. He'd see what Hiroki had to say about that...if anything at all.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Somewhere along the line Nezumi seemed distracted as if gazing off into space and Hiroki just sat there amused as he considered the man's sweet smile. Nez must have been having some spectacular day dream because he really did look quite happy about his inner thoughts. "Mm? Potatoes? In cheese soup? Really? I've never had it that way before. You'll have to show me some time."

Ah this time, the mouse's foot didn't just sit there idle. It roamed just a little wrapping around his ankle. Picking up his sandwich, he took a bit that covered up his amused smile. Their interesting and discreet communication was very enjoyable. So he let the foot remain there...one step at a time. He didn't say anything but he was rather pleased with his company.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

"I'd be happy to let you try it sometime. You know how I love to cook." the mouse smiled so very warmly. It was unsaid, but his smile told the tale for him.

"You know how I love to cook...for you." it said.

Silence fell between them, and the mouse was actually happy with that. Silence said an awful lot in just about any situation. This one was no exception. That foot didn't move, and no comment was made.
For the first time in a long time, Nezumi just felt...comfortable. Completely at east with another human being.
Picking up his sandwich, he also took a bite, smiling happily.
Sometimes things were simpler than he led himself to believe.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki guessed exactly what that smile meant. Such a sweet smile it was and he couldn't wait to taste what could come from those delicate hands in the kitchen. "You make me wish Koyasu-sama had purchased suites with a kitchen." Although even if he had they might not have been able to get all the goods needed right now.

"Mm...but I can wait until we return to Japan." he said softly as he took another bite. Even as he thought of how nice it was to get to know Nezumi and consider...mmm....a more affectionate road, he found it difficult to refrain from thinking about other things. Like if Nezumi was manage Narcissus, who was working with Koyasu-sama? Hiroki's brow furrowed for a moment. He really needed to be doing his job as executive secretary...not trying to figure out Michi's new career. Even if Michi had all the makings of a star in him, why couldn't they assign him to one of the other manager in the mean time?

But enough of that. He glanced up and smiled as he saw Nezumi's happy face. He tried to figure out a different conversation...something that wouldn't draw him back to work. "So...what would you like to talk about now? You get to pick the subject...but please nothing about work or I'll be sucked into it all over again."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Images of himself in oven mitts and an apron, serving Hiroki dinners every night floated through the mouse's head as he listened to the secretary talk about eating his cooking. Such pleasant little daydreams. It would be nice if it were reality.

"What would I like to talk about?" Nezumi repeated the question, honestly not sure where to go with that. He had never been good at starting topics. Hell, he had never been good at conversation to begin with.
After a moment, though, he looked up and smiled.

"Nothing about work. Well, then, tell me...outside of work, what is it you want from life? Family? Kids? Adventure? Perhaps....love?"

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"What...do I want from life?" Oh that was a difficult question that led right back to work for the man. His mind flashed through the immediate future - The Company...the keys to the kingdom. Everything he regretted...It still bother him deep down. That vicious game they played out with love in mind...but...now...covered in blood. The days where he felt embattled on both sides were many and never ending. He couldn't even say how many times he regretted the day that he took Koyasu-kun's place and started walking down this long road. But there was nothing...nothing he could do. He'd live with the choices he had made on the chessboard be it Queen or Pawn. For King and Company...always.

For a moment, his sad smile reflected the images that shot through his head but then he took a breath pushing his ghosts behind, "I'd like to have some quiet in my life. And maybe...love. Yes, that would be very nice. But that person would have to be special indeed, as I'm sure that I'd be a difficult one to live with. I work so much and it seems I might be destined to take over where Koyasu-sama leaves off. Do you think there is someone out there like that for me, Nezumi-san?"

But kids? Mmm...I've not really thought about that one before. I think I've spent more time considering how to take care of other kids like my sister since she's had so many health issues. Maybe if I could, I'd have more time to help kids like her. " He was fond of those sorts of things - charities and such good services for disadvantaged kids. Hiroki wished he had more time to help them. "Mmm...so many things to wish for in life. I hope the odds are good to achieve at least one."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games