Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:07 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*sweet smile*
Welllllll.....

it better count @.@ if I don't do it now I'm totally going to forget.
^^; and I'm supose to bring cookies so I guess I'm going weither I want to or not.
Since you started using it ~.^ No one uses my bump but it's two and I know how you are with just one emoticon. XD you have to do the llama one. *gonk*
Only a JC playing dead for dramatic effect ^^
._____. How can I resist that?
XD I'm worried about continuing this line... because I don't want to ask about details, but that's all I'll be down to. >.<

O: Forget? I thought you worked on it the other day~
XDD Cookies? B] The dance sounds like even more fun now.
O____O Hell no! I won't ever use that scary thing. ^^;; Yeah, and there's so few that I'll tolerate~~ Maaybe I'll think about using two. Your two emoticon bump is a nice touch.
XD Who can't die anyway, so it's all good. =]
I don't know my mom does it rather well.
I just think it's hard for someone to give you something and say no...so you just have to say yes and then give something back.

the other day as in 3 days ago. I'm finnishing it up now.
the director came up to me "Um come on cookies" 'u.u yeah well ok' I hope I don't forget them @.@ I've done that before.
XD Yeah just wanted to see that reaction. It's my 'yes I'm cooler then you but I love you for it' post ><
well I had this guy stab me in the mpt and I doll gave me a potion or I wouldn't of lived though that one. I get excited when I talk to doll about as much as I do with Kertzz....wait....No one can beat kertzz ><
XD You're not smiling sweet enough. :B This is why I get money for opening doors.
Exactly. :] I use that philosophy~

And then to work! >D
@.@ And they let you come back the next week after forgetting cookies the time before? Lucky.
It's very KP/JC. B] Yeah, I'm thinking of just using Satch's nod emote.. but that one's boring. u.u
...And yet walking through traffic for bread doesn't leave a scratch? ...I'll have to keep this stabbing thing in mind. That and saying that I like the current president. XD Have you gotten to talk with Kertzz lately?~
I will practice in the mirror.
that explains a few things.

>.>
After beating me with a stick. I finnaly have nice dancing shoes! @.@ No more dancing in socks!
Aww i think it's cute because of it's mouth ^w^ Zow excited by the thought.
It was a special stick. He was new I was making him feel important.
*falls over from the thought* I know the truth about the prez thing that won't work.
No not in a while u.u
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:09 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
I must say, the more that I listen to my FOB CD, the better it gets.

So far~ I must say that I like Hum Halleluja. :] And other songs~
What a small title that is XD I will have to listen to it ^^
I know! o.o
They actually have two songs that have only one word as a title. I'm still quite shocked.
Another one that's decent is "Don't you know who I think I am?"
Don't blame me if they're awful. xD;;

Interesting song this is. I like the random religious caint in the middle XD.
yeah one liner names? How not like FOB....this clearly is not their CD they were sold as slaves and had to sing the lines and get none of the money.

So do I. B] Of course~ I also like "All these things I've done" by The Killers for sort of the same idea~
...Well, I think they were hanging out with panic at the disco too much. These songs... just are different from the other FOB songs I've heard. ...Some songs sound like they're written for a character to break out in song. ...And one song reminds me of football every time I hear it. :S
Oh ...yeah but a better song XD
I like the other one best. The claps THE CLAPS!
panic last album was great ^^ they can hang out with them all they want.
football? *cold shiver* ewww

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:28 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I just think it's hard for someone to give you something and say no...so you just have to say yes and then give something back.

the director came up to me "Um come on cookies" 'u.u yeah well ok' I hope I don't forget them @.@ I've done that before.
XD Yeah just wanted to see that reaction. It's my 'yes I'm cooler then you but I love you for it' post ><
well I had this guy stab me in the mpt and I doll gave me a potion or I wouldn't of lived though that one. I get excited when I talk to doll about as much as I do with Kertzz....wait....No one can beat kertzz ><
XD You're not smiling sweet enough. :B This is why I get money for opening doors.

And then to work! >D
@.@ And they let you come back the next week after forgetting cookies the time before? Lucky.
It's very KP/JC. B] Yeah, I'm thinking of just using Satch's nod emote.. but that one's boring. u.u
...And yet walking through traffic for bread doesn't leave a scratch? ...I'll have to keep this stabbing thing in mind. That and saying that I like the current president. XD Have you gotten to talk with Kertzz lately?~

>.>
After beating me with a stick. I finnaly have nice dancing shoes! @.@ No more dancing in socks!
*falls over from the thought* I know the truth about the prez thing that won't work.
No not in a while u.u
Just try not to break it. PX
Things needed explaining?

:3 Rethinking this supporting thing? ;B
How fun. :3
It used to be my favorite emote, along with the whee one. And the sweat one. I used that one a lot. XD; Oo~ now I'm actually almost getting excited about this. >3 Decisions decisions.
Heheh, so that explains the specialness... How nice of you.
XD You never know. :B
Awww~ Oh~ there's a friend of mine whom I haven't seen in about 3/4 of a year. I missed a phone call from my friend today... I have to wait till tomorrow to call back because there's about a 15 hour time difference. @.@
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:33 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

yeah one liner names? How not like FOB....this clearly is not their CD they were sold as slaves and had to sing the lines and get none of the money.

So do I. B] Of course~ I also like "All these things I've done" by The Killers for sort of the same idea~
...Well, I think they were hanging out with panic at the disco too much. These songs... just are different from the other FOB songs I've heard. ...Some songs sound like they're written for a character to break out in song. ...And one song reminds me of football every time I hear it. :S
I agree with you on that one.
I love the claps. <3 There's another song that I've been listening to lately that has claps. :3
Oh yes, I like PATD's CD... It's just that, FOB is stuck in between and these songs are... just not FOB. ^^;;
Yes. u.u Aside from that part, I like the song, ish. It has a more FOB-like title, "I've got all this ringing in my ears and none on my fingers."

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:36 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

And then to work! >D

>.>
No not in a while u.u

It used to be my favorite emote, along with the whee one. And the sweat one. I used that one a lot. XD; Oo~ now I'm actually almost getting excited about this. >3 Decisions decisions.
Awww~ Oh~ there's a friend of mine whom I haven't seen in about 3/4 of a year. I missed a phone call from my friend today... I have to wait till tomorrow to call back because there's about a 15 hour time difference. @.@
If I break it. It will be over your head ^__^
No but it still explained them.

suport yes, abuse >.>
very nice @.@ Duct tape is king.
Those are really the only ones I use adding in 8] and ~.^ Don't hurt yourself thinking to hard you do have a test coming I don't want you breaking right before.
I always know I'm god!
golly jee that's a quite a difference. I don't call kertzz think about that phone bill (*cough* but across the US I seem to be fine with? *rock meets my head*)
Well I hope you get ahold of them.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:39 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I love the claps. <3 There's another song that I've been listening to lately that has claps. :3
Oh yes, I like PATD's CD... It's just that, FOB is stuck in between and these songs are... just not FOB. ^^;;
Yes. u.u Aside from that part, I like the song, ish. It has a more FOB-like title, "I've got all this ringing in my ears and none on my fingers."
*throws confetti in joy*
A song from Of Montreal has claps <3
Oh well a band is aloud one off CD. ^^;
Interesting title...sounds like they put thought into these titles :/ what were they thinking.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:50 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

>.>
No not in a while u.u

suport yes, abuse >.>
Those are really the only ones I use adding in 8] and ~.^ Don't hurt yourself thinking to hard you do have a test coming I don't want you breaking right before.
I always know I'm god!
golly jee that's a quite a difference. I don't call kertzz think about that phone bill (*cough* but across the US I seem to be fine with? *rock meets my head*)
But that wouldn't be very nice. :B
Ah... okay.

Abuse? Okay... me reminding you that you have work to do versus you breaking a mirror over my head. ...I think you're a little confused, m'dear. :]
You can't forget the gonk. n.n ;D I believe I've already snapped. I mean, grah, I just came home from a big test earlier. And~ I have another one coming up, yes. And... yet even more stuff to do. u.u
That's what you think. ;D
Heheh, yep yep. Me too. And I hope you get a hold of Kertzz. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:53 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*throws confetti in joy*
Interesting title...sounds like they put thought into these titles :/ what were they thinking.
*eats it*
O: What's the name? ...Maybe I can find it on youtube. XD;;
u.u I had so much high hopes in it though. I've returned to listening to me Hellogoodbye CD over and over~
I think my favorite is still that one... um... "Champagne for for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends."

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:58 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

>.>
No not in a while u.u

suport yes, abuse >.>
I always know I'm god!
Ah... okay.

Abuse? Okay... me reminding you that you have work to do versus you breaking a mirror over my head. ...I think you're a little confused, m'dear. :]
You can't forget the gonk. n.n ;D I believe I've already snapped. I mean, grah, I just came home from a big test earlier. And~ I have another one coming up, yes. And... yet even more stuff to do. u.u
No, it probally wouldn't. Ok over benny's head.
Un reaffermed..better?

XD what? I call that love! >< Or a love tap as they put it in Mighty Ducks2
I don't use the emote a lot I just type it cronicly. Well then what are you doing sitting here talking to me (other then the fact that your multi tasking)
that's what I know.
I will get a comment in my jounal and she was logged on for the two secounds I wasn't on ^^; and then I will cry. I missed Dewinter yesterday.. Already pouted about that today. I've made 2k today in gold ^^
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:04 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*throws confetti in joy*
*eats it*
u.u I had so much high hopes in it though. I've returned to listening to me Hellogoodbye CD over and over~
I think my favorite is still that one... um... "Champagne for for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends."
*falls over from sweat drop*
:/ Disconnect The Dots if you havn't seen the music video O: you havn't lived.
this is what happeneds when you put too much on one thing ^^ doom.
sounds painful eaither. My fav is 'a little less sixteen candles a little more touch me' which is exactly what the 80's should of been.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:14 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

suport yes, abuse >.>
I always know I'm god!
Ah... okay.

Un reaffermed..better?

I don't use the emote a lot I just type it cronicly. Well then what are you doing sitting here talking to me (other then the fact that your multi tasking)
that's what I know.
I will get a comment in my jounal and she was logged on for the two secounds I wasn't on ^^; and then I will cry. I missed Dewinter yesterday.. Already pouted about that today. I've made 2k today in gold ^^
Poor Benny. Perhaps Travis? He's bound to have done something to deserve it.
XD I guess~

o 3o Wouldn't want to be on your bad side...
Aww, you made me look at the time. I told myself that I'd logout by twelve. u.u I'm a Gaia addict.
Aww~~ you need to glue that computer to you already. PX 2k? very nice. B] I don't know what I made, because I've switched gold around and didn't pay attention to what it started out as. I know I didn't make 2k. XD; Oh~~ you can still view your items under the 'equip' tab even if you have more than 800 of 'em. =]
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:16 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*throws confetti in joy*
*eats it*
sounds painful eaither. My fav is 'a little less sixteen candles a little more touch me' which is exactly what the 80's should of been.
<3
u___u But that's the only song of theirs I know. I was hoping for a new one.
*sigh* I wasn't thinking.
XDD I like that song. <3

Alrighty~ G'night. :3 Get to work. D< ;D

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:21 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

suport yes, abuse >.>
I always know I'm god!
Ah... okay.

Un reaffermed..better?

that's what I know.
Poor Benny. Perhaps Travis? He's bound to have done something to deserve it.
XD I guess~

o 3o Wouldn't want to be on your bad side...
Aww, you made me look at the time. I told myself that I'd logout by twelve. u.u I'm a Gaia addict.
Aww~~ you need to glue that computer to you already. PX 2k? very nice. B] I don't know what I made, because I've switched gold around and didn't pay attention to what it started out as. I know I didn't make 2k. XD; Oh~~ you can still view your items under the 'equip' tab even if you have more than 800 of 'em. =]
He gets enough blame.
good. >3

Actually i'm very sivil to those who are not my best of friends. I feel sorry for Zach we reached the point of our friendship that I get to back hand him.
Wait...isn't it near 12 there :/ Atleast you admit to it ^^
I'm thinking about it.
I kind of went crazy with it. I've been on alot today. Mainly in the morning.
well that's great news. I guess it turned out for the best ^^
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:29 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*throws confetti in joy*
*eats it*
<3
u___u But that's the only song of theirs I know. I was hoping for a new one.
*sigh* I wasn't thinking.
XDD I like that song. <3

Alrighty~ G'night. :3 Get to work. D< ;D
I know your hungry but paper? *said from the floor*
Oh well then my favorite from the CD is "Rapture Rapes The Muses"
and "Your Magic Is Working"
^^ That doens't matter really^^;;
Oh so do I >< Though don't tell anyone. If josh found out I listened to this he would make fun of me for a year.

Night ^^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

I Cappie I

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:42 am

Oi! I just wanted to share a 'bump' with everybody!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Captain BlackSolstice
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games