Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:22 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
y-ya i see where you are getting ate but how do i find him ? * bitting his lip so hard its started bleeding *

easy answer come on.. tonights a good night i'd advise you not to bleed near me tonight. ((ZOMG MEH COOKED RAMEN HAZZA IKADAKIMASU~))
* nods head * Ok ( XDDD )

((X3 spicy with imatation crab and naruto)) *the moon is half and she stands there ith her eyes closed and her ears grow bigger and her tail too and her claws come and her eyes go blood red and her fangs grow bigger* come on allen remember stop me before i suck someones blood or something like that. * brings him throguh a place he hasnt seen before*
w-where are you

*holds his hand and pulls him through ot the empty parts of the woods and some rustling come and shes pinned to a tree by robin*
Robin: Ahh i see Its Mizu the fox demon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:25 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
y-ya i see where you are getting ate but how do i find him ? * bitting his lip so hard its started bleeding *

easy answer come on.. tonights a good night i'd advise you not to bleed near me tonight. ((ZOMG MEH COOKED RAMEN HAZZA IKADAKIMASU~))

((X3 spicy with imatation crab and naruto)) *the moon is half and she stands there ith her eyes closed and her ears grow bigger and her tail too and her claws come and her eyes go blood red and her fangs grow bigger* come on allen remember stop me before i suck someones blood or something like that. * brings him throguh a place he hasnt seen before*
w-where are you

*holds his hand and pulls him through ot the empty parts of the woods and some rustling come and shes pinned to a tree by robin*

Allen; damn you * ativates crown clown and turns his claw into a sword *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:27 pm

rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
*vanishes and grabs her gun from behind and gets you* i win give up

*grabs her gun back and a kicks him to the air nad shoots him*
*dodges both and kicks it out of her hands and off the roof* stop it mizu, or i will have to defend myself

do it i dare you <_< >_> * jumps on his back* GIve meh a piggy back ride cross nyah!!
*flips her off* get off me!

*holds on tight* NUUU MEH WANT PIGGEH BACK RIDEH NOWEH D:<
*uses magic to make you fall off* no, get one from allen
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:37 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

w-where are you

Allen no stand back your only going to make him crazy with the scent of blood..*kicks robin away from her* So i knew you would be lurking around here
obin:Why of course But this is onlyt a loss for you..*snaps fingers and tons of minions come*
Bad choice robin* the stigmata shows on her forehead and her eyes go black and her pupils are yellow*

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:37 pm

generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
*dodges both and kicks it out of her hands and off the roof* stop it mizu, or i will have to defend myself

do it i dare you <_< >_> * jumps on his back* GIve meh a piggy back ride cross nyah!!

hey =/
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:38 pm

generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44
rachuto
generalcross44

D:< NUUUU FINE..

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:40 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

w-where are you

Allen no stand back your only going to make him crazy with the scent of blood..*kicks robin away from her* So i knew you would be lurking around here
obin:Why of course But this is onlyt a loss for you..*snaps fingers and tons of minions come*
Bad choice robin* the stigmata shows on her forehead and her eyes go black and her pupils are yellow*

Robin ( lets both do him its more fun that way xD ) my my then come out and play let us dance the dance of eternal night`s crimson blood * laghing worse than the earl himself *
Allen; d-damn it * fangs start to grow as he smells blood * * stabs robin in the leg *
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
w-where are you

Robin ( lets both do him its more fun that way xD ) my my then come out and play let us dance the dance of eternal night`s crimson blood * laghing worse than the earl himself *
Allen; d-damn it * fangs start to grow as he smells blood * * stabs robin in the leg *

((okay XD woot))
Robin:You little punk! * throws him at a tree((sorry stephy DX))* My I guess Mizu is getting crazy from the scent of blood now.. i really forgot todays a half moon well even more the fun lets see how hard you can go before loosing it.
SHUT UP ! JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW ME DOESNT MEAN YOU KNOW EVERYTHING..
*holds her heart and her pupils get red*
I need some blood..

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:51 pm

*on couch smoking and sharpening knives*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:52 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
w-where are you

((okay XD woot))
Robin:You little punk! * throws him at a tree((sorry stephy DX))* My I guess Mizu is getting crazy from the scent of blood now.. i really forgot todays a half moon well even more the fun lets see how hard you can go before loosing it.
I need some blood..

Robin; * bits down into her neck *
Allen; DAMN YOU * tryes to cut robin but he jumps out of the way first * m-mizu are you alright * fangs still out *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:00 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

((okay XD woot))
I need some blood..

Allen; DAMN YOU * tryes to cut robin but he jumps out of the way first * m-mizu are you alright * fangs still out *
*knives stab into allen and robins shoulders* you know what you two are bugging the hell out of me, i am going to teach you two a lesson *hands glow red and blue*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:02 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

((okay XD woot))
I need some blood..

*knives stab into allen and robins shoulders* you know what you two are bugging the hell out of me, i am going to teach you two a lesson *hands glow red and blue*
m-master * getting the knife out while blood gishes put of his shoulder *
Robin; master? * looking at allen to cross as his wound heals * my my * liking his lips *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:03 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

((okay XD woot))
I need some blood..

Robin: HHAHAHAHAH i havent had this much fun in 100 yrs now you will see her crazed form!
Mizu: .....ahhahah haahahaahah hAHAAHAHAAAHH You think youve really got me...* shows herself from the tree and the fake her*
Robin: HOW WHEN !
yo think you can bite me you havent bitten me and never will.. i know how to turn allen back..'
Robin: NO YOU WOULDNT YOUR GOING TO DIE! HE WILL TASTE YOUR BLOOD AND WANT MORE UNTIL HES NOT A VAMPIRE!!
CHE * bites her lip and blood starts coming and pinns allen to the floor and starts dropping her blood into his mouth.*((go with meh on thios xD))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:06 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

((okay XD woot))
I need some blood..

Robin: HHAHAHAHAH i havent had this much fun in 100 yrs now you will see her crazed form!
Mizu: .....ahhahah haahahaahah hAHAAHAHAAAHH You think youve really got me...* shows herself from the tree and the fake her*
yo think you can bite me you havent bitten me and never will.. i know how to turn allen back..'
Robin: NO YOU WOULDNT YOUR GOING TO DIE! HE WILL TASTE YOUR BLOOD AND WANT MORE UNTIL HES NOT A VAMPIRE!!
CHE * bites her lip and blood starts coming and pinns allen to the floor and starts dropping her blood into his mouth.*((go with meh on thios xD))
Mizu! Stand down....i'll take it from here *eyes start turning black and yellow*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:07 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

((okay XD woot))
I need some blood..

Allen; * licks the blood in his mouth as his fangs grow *
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games