Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 pm
biggrin -grins at her a moment, trying to still her laughter. After a few long seconds, she regains her breathing and looks up a her, knealing to pick up the eyes- Yeah, Psy, rofl I'm alright. xd -stands up and places the eyes on the bar, grinning over at Psyzapp-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:56 pm
*Grins at Dame.* xd Why do you have that odd disguise anyway? neutral Are you trying to mess with me? wink

*She yawns.* Well, I better get to bed Dame. Now don't make me have mandatory "eyebrow inspection." wink *She giggles.* See you tomorrow, Dame. blaugh

*She goes into her office, does the security measures, goes down the corridor and into her chambers.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 pm
-giggles and waves to Psy. She hopes she really doesn't start having mandatory eyebrow inspections! gonk dame really doesn't always keep up with them! gonk It's such a chore! stressed -  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:02 pm
-dame goes back to her stool at the bar and stares off into space, boring a hole into the wall opposite her. She has one elbow up on the bar, chin in her palm. dame feels very...alone. Her life is in chaos at the moment. L was the only one constant she had had for the past few years. And in all reality, even before that.-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 pm
When dame's mother died when she was 9, she had left it in her will that L gain custody of her instead of her father. It was not that dame's mother did not think well of dame's father or that he couldn't become capable of caring for dame. She had not done it out of spite, no matter what everyone else said. dame's mother was not a spiteful woman.

dame's parents had separated when dame was five and were divorced by the time dame was six. It was for the best, they were not happy together. dame was not wholly sad when they parted ways. She still saw her dad, as did her other sister, Lorraine. L was already adult by then and living her own life.

No, dame's mother had not done it out of spite, she felt L could provide a better life for dame, she was more level headed than dame's father. dame's father had not been ready to be a father, was like a lost little boy given a duckling to take care of and having no clue what to do. Some people just take a while before they are ready. Some longer than others.

So at the age of nine, dame and L lost their mother, only about a year or so after losing Lorraine. And now L was not only motherless, but had essentially acquired a child and thrown into motherhood. L was the only one dame had for over half her life. Yes, she still had her father and grandparents, but L was the one who raised her. Helped her with her homework, getting into college, athletics. It was all L. L with her cool demeanor. Never cruel, never spiteful, just...almost on autopilot, putting her own life on hold, or so it seemed, to take care of her kid sister. The kid sister she secretly blamed for Lorraine's death.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 pm
-dame's memories of the past few days are playing in her head. dame has lost her job. She laughs bitterly. Both of them, really, since she's not working for L currently. But no, that is not the issue at hand. dame has lost her job at the school. And right after she had agreed to be a lead teacher for the pay increase. She had taken it on good faith that she wasn't going back to L. She didn't feel ready for this step in responsibility, but she knew she needed to be making more money to keep paying for her apartment. She had another place to live, here under the JD, but iggies...well, iggies was just an innocent in all this. It wasn't fair to her to lose her place of residence just because dame is a ********.

L had been true to her threats. The school received an anonymous tip to check dame's records again, her background check. And sure enough, a blip came up. And the Professional Standards Commission had already been informed. Seeing the date in which it had occurred, this lead them to believe that dame had lied when she said she had never been in trouble with the law...which is true...she had lied, but her police record had been wiped clean when she agreed to be in L's service. But, now that the record is suddenly 'spotted' again...well it isn't good for dame.

She had lost her teaching certificate. Indefinitely. Her license to teach. Because of this, she lost her teaching job. And also because of what is showing on her background check, she is unable to work at the school. People aren't so forgiving when it comes to accessory to murder. stressed rolleyes sweatdrop

dame sighs. Her two sources of income, suddenly gone within two months. On top of everything else.-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 pm
-dame stares at the wall, face expressionless. She cannot see past her own turmoil to see that the new constant she has in her life is the MW. Hopefully she will be able to see that one day.

She shifts briefly, knowing that tomorrow she needs to speak with Psy about procuring a room for iggies here. Then she needs to go talk to her landlord and get out of her lease. And then break the news to iggies. On top of everything else, she had a doctor's appointment. One she kept putting off for three months. She hates physicals. mad dame sighs again and shakes her head. After a moment, she gets up, sets her cup in the sink with some water in it, and goes back downstairs to get some shut-eye. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. sweatdrop -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:31 am
*walks into the main bar with only espresso on her mind* User Image  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 am
*makes his way into the main bar area, smiling and waving at Lady Ayami* Bwael kre'tan, jallil~ 4laugh

*takes a seat by the counter, swinging his legs playfully* whee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 am
*Walks to the main bar from her chambers and sits at the bar to wait until the espresso machine is free.* Good Morning! 4laugh  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:55 am
*snaps out of her caffeine craving*
Oh Vixtul love - good morning! User Image
edit*
*steps aside from the espresso machine to llet Psyzapp to it*
Oh good morning to you too Miss Psyzapp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 am
Bwael kre'tan, jabbress~ 4laugh whee

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Everyone certainly seems to be in a good mood this kre'tan wink

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:06 am
I've been getting wonderful sleep lately - I just can't imagine what has changed. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 am
*Goes over to the espresso machine and starts making herself a latte.* Yeah…I don't know why, but I just woke up in a particularly good mood. Perhaps I had a lovely dream and just can't remember. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:10 am
*Finishes making her latte and sits at the bar smirking.* Either that or someone out there had some horrible nightmares and I've reaped the rewards. twisted *Snickers as she sips her latte.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games