Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:57 pm
*smiles, wishing he could see her expression* I love flying at night with Velcore. It's so peaceful up here. *using the pressure of his legs, guides Velcore to take them out over upper GGG first* Psyzapp's mansion is somewhere over here. Kits told me that Liada made an ice copy of it, so we should be able to find it. She said it's a really beautiful house.

*used to Karrie's instructions, he easily follows them*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:02 pm
Amy winced at the idea of seeing a mansion. She remembered her mother showing her pictures of the various mansions she owned, like a little girl was supposed to be impressed by that. It was weird that that was one of the few things she remembered about her mother. It just seemed like those places meant she was going to leave soon, to go live someplace bigger and fancier. Ever since then, she had hated mansions. They were big and cold. No one needed that much space.

But she didn't want to say this to Karrie. She didn't want to ruin the first part of the night he had planned out. Just the thought of him planning all of these things for her was enough to allow her to smile and focus on something else other than the mansion.

"I'm sure the ice sculptures are beautiful."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:08 pm
*nods* That's what I want to see, the ice sculptures. Oh, I think I see something. *points off to the side, guiding Velcore over at the same time* Yeah, there is is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 pm
Amy's eyes widened at the magnificent display of ice below her. It was like a winter wonderland!

"It's beautiful! You said Liada did this? I didn't know she possessed such skill. How did she find the time to do all of this?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:18 pm
Mmhmm. Liada, Leko, and Kits. I think Kits said she used some sort of ice gun or something. I don't really know much more about it.

*gradually drifts back over the part of town they're more familliar with*

There's the lake by Chatty Kathy's down there. *points to the lake, which is silver with the reflection of the moon*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:22 pm
"An ice gun? That would be so much fun! I wonder if we could get one for Aqua Springs..."

When Velcore started to drift lower, Amy looked over to where Karrie was pointing. She gasped and tears started to appear in her eyes.

"The lake... THE lake. Karrie, that's where we had our first date!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:30 pm
It sounded like it was something that she made herself. Kits said the ice wouldn't melt until Liada did something else to it. So I guess it's somewhat permanent.

*grins, glancing over his shoulder. He can't see much more than the side of her head, but she seems happy* It's interesting seeing it from up here, isn't it. It looks a lot different.

*turns again, going over Aqua Springs*

Aqua Springs looks a lot different too. It's pretty bright, even from way up here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:35 pm
Amy hugged Karrie tightly and kissed his back. "It's perfect, Karrie. This entire ride is perfect. We should go back to Chatty Kathy's again at some point in the future. I haven't been there since our date. I would love to go back there with you sometime."

Still hugging Karrie, she looked out over Aqua Springs and smiled to herself as she felt a sense of pride swell up inside of her. The resort looked so large from up above. She never realized how big it was. And it was successful. Something she had put money toward and something she had started with a friend was successful and people enjoyed it. She had never felt this before.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Amy. *squeezes her hand* We should go back to Kathy's sometime.

*a little tired from carrying two people, starts to head home. Not long after, he lands in front of their house, crouching down to let Karrie and Amy off*

*climbs off the dragon and turns to help Amy, kissing her before she gets off Velcore's back* Good timing, Velcore. Dinner should be here soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:45 pm
Amy could tell when they were heading home by the route they were taking from Aqua Springs. She pressed herself against Karrie's back and held onto him tightly, lovingly.

When they landed, Amy patted Velcore's back and then went to climb down. Before she could, though, Karrie stepped forward to help her and kissed her.

Amy watched afterward as he spoke to Velcore, though she didn't hear the words. She smiled at Karrie, cupped the back of his neck, and brought him back for another kiss, a longer one this time.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 pm
*after stepping back from Amy's kiss, he smiles softly at her* I'm guessing that means you're very happy.

*folds his wings, glad to be back on the ground. Carrying two people was much harder than just Karrie*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 pm
Amy nodded and hugged Karrie. "Yes. I'm very happy Karrie. Thank you so much."

She looked over at Velcore and rested her hand on his head lightly. "And thank you, too, Velcore. Tomorrow, I will make you watermelon pancake rolls with powdered sugar."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:58 pm
You're welcome. *holds her*

*not saying anything, just looks up at Amy and grins*

Well, I don't know about you, but my hands are getting cold. We should go inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:02 pm
Amy grinned back at Velcore and then looked up at Karrie when he spoke. "You know, I actually hadn't noticed it was that cold. The coldness just seemed to kind of... fade away after awhile. I was too caught up in the ride and you. And you've been holding me since we've landed, so I'm perfectly fine."

She squeezed Karrie a little tighter and then rubbed her hands up and down his back vigorously, trying to warm him up.

"But I don't want you to be cold or possibly get sick. Let's go inside and cuddle on the couch."

She grinned up at him and led him and Velcore into the house. She shut the door after them and then transfigured her coat back into her belt and the pants back into a skirt.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 pm
*chuckles when Amy quickly changes her clothes once they get inside. It takes him a little longer to take his coat off* Actually, dinner will probably be here soon. I hope you don't mind, but I ordered in for dinner. It's just pizza, but it sounded really good. *looks at the time* It should be here anytime now.

*goes into the kitchen to get a drink*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games