Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko didn't need much prompting to down the beer. He wavered slightly, having to put a hand behind himself to keep from tipping over onto the bed.
"God, I don't think I've been this drunk in foreeeeeeeeever." Naoko laughed, falling backward onto his a**, but somehow still keeping upright. "My body just feels so hot and.... weird... like hot jello, hehehehehe."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:26 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Hot...jello?" Jun repeated, obviously amused by the statement.

"Have you ever tasted hot jello? Like...when it's being mixed, there at the beginning of making it? It's really rather...delicious." the vocalist chuckled, opening another beer for each of them.

"Ah...sometimes...sometimes you just have to get wasted, ne? Just forget everything. Not even...not even care, really. You know?" he said, sipping at the beer.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Amber eyes lit up, "Ooooo... I want to taste hot jello now!" Naoko replied, chugging down a third of the beer before laughing. "Yeah... my body's totally hot jello... or maybe melted caramel... mmmmm.... god that makes me so ******** hungry!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 pm

User Image

"Yeah....me too." Hayato said passively.
Naoko was making him hungry in more ways than one, though.How he would love to have a taste of that body right about now.

"I think I have some packages of jello somewhere. I know I made jello shots for...something or another...a while back. I think. I can certainly check. Come on, let's go to the kitchen. What do you want to eat?" Jun took the pianist by the wrists and pulled him up from the bed as he stood, holding the man to his chest so that he didn't fall and carrying his beer for him so he didn't spill it.

"I can make you some curry noodles, or we can snack on something. Hell...we might still have time to order a pizza, if you like."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Naoko cracked up laughing while Hayato helped him to his feet. He was so wasted that standing was nearly impossible.
"Jello legs!" he started laughing again, unable to stop the giggles as he just clung to Jun, arms around the man's neck while the two made their way into the kitchen.
"Noodles... does that mean you'll feed me noodles? I don't think I could get any in my mouth... kind of seeing double... or triple..." the blond replied, almost stumbling.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:05 pm

User Image

So funny, and so cute!
Hayato laughed heartily as he hefted Naoko along, lifting him up and sitting him down on a kitchen counter.

"Of course, kitten. I'll be happy to feed you anything you like." he replied, mussing the blond's hair.
It was just like the old days, when they were first falling in love. Jun couldn't help but smile and feel...warm. Happy, even. Naoko was just so unbearably adorable.

Sifting through a cabinet, Hayato fumbled around until he pulled out a box of cherry flavored jello.

"Hey, I got it. I'll make us some hot jello. You can drink it up like it's cider, but it's way tastier." he waved the box back and forth, chuckling to himself as the blond's eyes followed it back and forth, slower than he moved it.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Naoko couldn't help but start laughing, closing his eyes to keep from following the jello box. "Stop teasing me!" he laughed, pushing his hands out behind himself a bit more, just to have better balance. "You're evil..." the blond smirked, amber eyes opening to focus on Hayato again. "Mmmm.... I can't wait for hot jello! But... do you have strawberry flavored jello?" he tilted his head to the side.
Cherry jello, for some reason he couldn't quite remember at the moment, kind of turned his stomach...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:50 pm

User Image

"Strawberry?Ah,my ever-picky kitten." Jun teased. He somewhat remembered how Naoko had been finicky over the flavors of certain sweets and desserts when they'd been dating. Back when he still cared...or seemed to care. Sometimes, he wasn't sure himself what was an act and what was an actual...feeling.

"Let me see..." the vocalist dug back into the cabinet, shifting around the contents.

"Ok...we got lime....and here's a box of orange....oh...oh...wait a second....strawberry!" he grinned, pulling out the box. It was lucky for him, because that was definitely the last box in there.

Heating up some water in a kettle, Hayato mixed the steaming liquid with the sugary powder until it was well blended. Pouring the mixture into two mugs, he sipped at the tangy-sweet concoction. It reminded him of....innocence. Childhood. Simple pleasures.

"Here...I be this will make you feel better." he said, handing Naoko one of the cups.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Naoko was sitting there, idly kicking his feet back and forth from the counter. When Hayato showed the box though, the blond's face lit up.
"I LOVE strawberry!" Oumori spoke with a smile, wondering how good this was all going to taste.

He didn't have to wait long, because soon Jun was handing him a mug of hot jello.
One sip was all the blond needed.

"THIS IS DELICIOUS!" Naoko said in amazement, sipping more of the liquid. "Why did you never make this before?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 pm

User Image

Hayato's face fell blank.
Why...hadn't he ever done this with Naoko before?
Probably because he had been too busy tormenting the man. Their little honeymoon period hadn't lasted that long, after all. The "good" memories between the two were few and far between.

"I...I don't know..." the vocalist found himself saying, looking down at the floor like something about that bothered him.
But...why should he care? This was all just an act. Part of how he planned to lure Naoko back to him and pin him beneath his thumb once more.
Right?

Absolutely.

"I'm glad you like it, kitten. It's one of those fun things to do when you're drunk, I guess. Now, what would you like to eat?"
Hardly thinking about it, Jun leaned forward and pressed a familiar kiss against the pianist's forehead.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Naoko didn't react to the kiss though. His hands were wrapped around the mug, cup up to his lips as he drank the steaming liquid.
"Mmmm... noodles." the blond spoke quickly before his lips found the rim of the cup again and began drinking more.
The warm jello helped clear his mind a little, lull the pianist into a sense of warmth and safety. Even with everything that had happened with Jun in the past... at this moment, he trusted the man implicitly.
"Lots of noodles... curry noodles..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:37 pm

User Image

"Curry noodles it is, then." Jun hurried over to the cabinets again and fishing out the needed ingredients and utensils.

After about fifteen minutes, he had prepared a dish of soba noodles with sweet thai-peanut curry, cilantro, mushrooms, and chicken.

"Here you go, kitten." the vocalist handed Naoko a bowl of the noodles, watching carefully to see if he would need help.

"You still need me to feed them to you?"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 pm

For a long moment, Naoko sat there, chopsticks in one hand, bowl in the other, just staring at the noodles.
Then he looked at the chopsticks...
Then he tried.
Really really tried.
And failed miserably to even get one noodle stuck between his chopsticks.
"Juuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn." the blond whined, looking up at the man with amber eyes that were just soooo sad... "Tasukette..... onegai...." he sniffed.
Then burst out laughing. "Gomen gomen, I can't keep up this cute act. It's too funny. But.... but seriously... I can't pick them up!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:58 pm

User Image

"Naoko....you are just....so...."
There were a thousand words to describe the pianist right now, but Hayato couldn't settle on one. Instead, he sat his bowl to the side and took the chopsticks from Naoko, scooping up some noodles and holding them to the pianist's mouth.
He repeated this several times before he brought the noodles to his former lover's lips once more, and as the blond sucked the noodles in, he caught one of the noodles in his teeth, sucking it in until their lips almost, almost met.

"Is it good for you, Naoko?" he asked, a sly gleam in his eye as he teased the pianist.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Naoko couldn't help but put his hands on Hayato's shoulders as the non-drunken vocalist fed him the noodles.
He chewed and slurped and just all around found himself rather drunk feeling the entire time.
But then Jun's lips came so teasingly close... and for a moment, Naoko reacted as if he were going to kiss the other man.
When Hayato pulled back, Oumori frowned slightly, but then he laughed. "Mmmm... it's soooooo good." he teased, leaning forward until his forehead pressed against Jun's own. "Best. Noodles. EVER."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games