Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:27 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear

Have I mentioned lately I really dont like cardbot?

Has anyone else heard about the US wanting to get rid of pennies?
You don't like cardbot? I like it. The cards load much faster with cardbot.

Ah~ yesyes, talk talk talk~ Don't know if they'll ever get rid of them...
I think it's sort of like how the US keeps talking about how it will supposedly switch to the metric system...

Ah yes~ poor thing.
yeah they are just tempting us with the metric thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:48 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Yesyes, should be pink. PX
...*nods and smiles*
~

O: I'd love to do that. I will be a supporter that reminds you to get back to work. PX
XD ...Maybe you could try an every other week thing.
*laughs* I don't leave my TV on a movie channel, or put in movies. I don't pay attention to the TV while it's on. I've seen plenty of movies. I just don't watch them over and over again, or have any favorites, or care about them... as you have noticed by now. :3
Well... the pants are rather ugly and worth almost 700g. I might just sell 'em and put them towards my MC fund. ;D
Thanks. ;] If there's items... I'll definitely try to find my way onto Gaia. XDD;;
XD We are not the sky.
I made a friend today and he randomly gave me a jan letter @.@ I died in shock.

>3 That is exactly what I need. ^^;;;;
I just might. I was thinking about not going this next week.
I understand. Knowing movies isn't exactly a must on human existance anyways.
You will need it @.@
Knowing you, for sure.
Way to be pessimistic. ;D
Wow. o:

Well then~ Get to work. D<
XD To me, that sounds easy to do. One week won't hurt. (:
The gold? Eh, what~ the Dec letters around around 16k or so, right? I'm not too worried about the three item thing. ^^;;
B]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:04 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Yesyes, should be pink. PX
...*nods and smiles*
~

O: I'd love to do that. I will be a supporter that reminds you to get back to work. PX
XD ...Maybe you could try an every other week thing.
*laughs* I don't leave my TV on a movie channel, or put in movies. I don't pay attention to the TV while it's on. I've seen plenty of movies. I just don't watch them over and over again, or have any favorites, or care about them... as you have noticed by now. :3
Well... the pants are rather ugly and worth almost 700g. I might just sell 'em and put them towards my MC fund. ;D
Thanks. ;] If there's items... I'll definitely try to find my way onto Gaia. XDD;;
XD We are not the sky.

You will need it @.@
Knowing you, for sure.
Wow. o:

The gold? Eh, what~ the Dec letters around around 16k or so, right? I'm not too worried about the three item thing. ^^;;
B]
Oh sorry that's your job.
I helped him with some computer stuff but that's too much. I'm planing a gift of equal value >3

I'm working on the V-day cartoon right now! >.< which is just exploding with cuteness.
but it's the V-Day dance!
Oh ^^ ok.
"how are you studing your book on the internet?" 'very carefully??'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:20 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD We are not the sky.

You will need it @.@
Knowing you, for sure.
Wow. o:

B]
I helped him with some computer stuff but that's too much. I'm planing a gift of equal value >3

I'm working on the V-day cartoon right now! >.< which is just exploding with cuteness.
Oh ^^ ok.
Haha, very funny.
I didn't expect you to take a letter and give nothing in return. :3

XD Okay, okay... I guess that counts.
Oh~~ That one sounds fun~ Maybe just miss the one in two weeks. XD
=] Heheh, trying to earn the gold though. XD I've got 4.5k if lucky. PX I think I'll have to find Nift a new emoticon to bump with. I know we spoke of this before... but... since when do a third of the bumpers in there like that emote? D:
Oh, but that's the beauty of Gaia. It's not like a video game that needs your full attention or your character will be killed. >.<;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:27 pm
I must say, the more that I listen to my FOB CD, the better it gets.

So far~ I must say that I like Hum Halleluja. :] And other songs~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:30 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD We are not the sky.

You will need it @.@
Knowing you, for sure.
Wow. o:

B]

Oh ^^ ok.
Haha, very funny.

=] Heheh, trying to earn the gold though. XD I've got 4.5k if lucky. PX I think I'll have to find Nift a new emoticon to bump with. I know we spoke of this before... but... since when do a third of the bumpers in there like that emote? D:
Oh, but that's the beauty of Gaia. It's not like a video game that needs your full attention or your character will be killed. >.<;;
*sweet smile*
Welllllll.....

it better count @.@ if I don't do it now I'm totally going to forget.
^^; and I'm supose to bring cookies so I guess I'm going weither I want to or not.
Since you started using it ~.^ No one uses my bump but it's two and I know how you are with just one emoticon. XD you have to do the llama one. *gonk*
Only a JC playing dead for dramatic effect ^^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:36 pm
sdrawkcab

What a small title that is XD I will have to listen to it ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:36 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear

I think it's sort of like how the US keeps talking about how it will supposedly switch to the metric system...

Ah yes~ poor thing.

The cards loading faster is about the only thing I like, its more the part where cardbot seems to be more of a butthead than the other two and he's A LOT harder to beat.

US? Switch to metric system? Yea... that'll be the day. When that happens I will throw on some ice skates and go for a lovely trip down to hell.

It's so sad she died right after her son and soon after giving birth to that very adorable girl. I honestly think it's a little odd though she happens to collapse and die in the middle of such a dispute between her and the guy claiming to be her daughter's father.

original karbear

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:39 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Oh ^^ ok.
Haha, very funny.

*sweet smile*
Welllllll.....

^^; and I'm supose to bring cookies so I guess I'm going weither I want to or not.
Since you started using it ~.^ No one uses my bump but it's two and I know how you are with just one emoticon. XD you have to do the llama one. *gonk*
._____. How can I resist that?
XD I'm worried about continuing this line... because I don't want to ask about details, but that's all I'll be down to. >.<

O: Forget? I thought you worked on it the other day~
XDD Cookies? B] The dance sounds like even more fun now.
O____O Hell no! I won't ever use that scary thing. ^^;; Yeah, and there's so few that I'll tolerate~~ Maaybe I'll think about using two. Your two emoticon bump is a nice touch.
XD Who can't die anyway, so it's all good. =]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:40 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

I know! o.o
They actually have two songs that have only one word as a title. I'm still quite shocked.
Another one that's decent is "Don't you know who I think I am?"
Don't blame me if they're awful. xD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:45 pm
original karbear
sdrawkcab
original karbear

Ah yes~ poor thing.

The cards loading faster is about the only thing I like, its more the part where cardbot seems to be more of a butthead than the other two and he's A LOT harder to beat.

US? Switch to metric system? Yea... that'll be the day. When that happens I will throw on some ice skates and go for a lovely trip down to hell.

It's so sad she died right after her son and soon after giving birth to that very adorable girl. I honestly think it's a little odd though she happens to collapse and die in the middle of such a dispute between her and the guy claiming to be her daughter's father.
Ah~ I haven't gotten that far yet. ^^ I got to cardbot a couple weeks ago, got bored and haven't played again since. ^^;;

I love how you phrased that. <3
If it happens I'll be ready though. XD

^^;; Indeed. I feel sorry for the poor child...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Oh ^^ ok.
Haha, very funny.

*sweet smile*
Welllllll.....

XD I'm worried about continuing this line... because I don't want to ask about details, but that's all I'll be down to. >.<

O____O Hell no! I won't ever use that scary thing. ^^;; Yeah, and there's so few that I'll tolerate~~ Maaybe I'll think about using two. Your two emoticon bump is a nice touch.
I don't know my mom does it rather well.
I just think it's hard for someone to give you something and say no...so you just have to say yes and then give something back.

the other day as in 3 days ago. I'm finnishing it up now.
the director came up to me "Um come on cookies" 'u.u yeah well ok' I hope I don't forget them @.@ I've done that before.
XD Yeah just wanted to see that reaction. It's my 'yes I'm cooler then you but I love you for it' post ><
well I had this guy stab me in the mpt and I doll gave me a potion or I wouldn't of lived though that one. I get excited when I talk to doll about as much as I do with Kertzz....wait....No one can beat kertzz ><

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:52 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

I know! o.o
They actually have two songs that have only one word as a title. I'm still quite shocked.

Interesting song this is. I like the random religious caint in the middle XD.
yeah one liner names? How not like FOB....this clearly is not their CD they were sold as slaves and had to sing the lines and get none of the money.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:01 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*sweet smile*
Welllllll.....

I don't know my mom does it rather well.
I just think it's hard for someone to give you something and say no...so you just have to say yes and then give something back.

the other day as in 3 days ago. I'm finnishing it up now.
the director came up to me "Um come on cookies" 'u.u yeah well ok' I hope I don't forget them @.@ I've done that before.
XD Yeah just wanted to see that reaction. It's my 'yes I'm cooler then you but I love you for it' post ><
well I had this guy stab me in the mpt and I doll gave me a potion or I wouldn't of lived though that one. I get excited when I talk to doll about as much as I do with Kertzz....wait....No one can beat kertzz ><
XD You're not smiling sweet enough. :B This is why I get money for opening doors.
Exactly. :] I use that philosophy~

And then to work! >D
@.@ And they let you come back the next week after forgetting cookies the time before? Lucky.
It's very KP/JC. B] Yeah, I'm thinking of just using Satch's nod emote.. but that one's boring. u.u
...And yet walking through traffic for bread doesn't leave a scratch? ...I'll have to keep this stabbing thing in mind. That and saying that I like the current president. XD Have you gotten to talk with Kertzz lately?~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:06 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

I know! o.o

Interesting song this is. I like the random religious caint in the middle XD.
yeah one liner names? How not like FOB....this clearly is not their CD they were sold as slaves and had to sing the lines and get none of the money.

So do I. B] Of course~ I also like "All these things I've done" by The Killers for sort of the same idea~
...Well, I think they were hanging out with panic at the disco too much. These songs... just are different from the other FOB songs I've heard. ...Some songs sound like they're written for a character to break out in song. ...And one song reminds me of football every time I hear it. :S

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games