Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Princess Tickle Bottom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

~Looking at Katana with a confused look. She begins to narrow her eyes. Then Ding it hits.~ Hey I'm on to you and your little tricks.
~Putting her hand up to her face she points at Katana.~ You can't trick this little lady You know exactly where hes at HAHAHA This is great its just like a treasure hunt I CAN'T WAIT!!! RAZZ I'M GOING TO GET HIM AND MAKE HIM MINE HAHAHA!!!! heart Where do I start?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Her eyes widen at the Princess's comments.

"Oh, well...um....why don't you try out by the lake? Maybe he went out there for something?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Princess Tickle Bottom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:40 pm

The lake that doesn't sound like Razz at all he hates getting bitting by the bugs. Oh well I guess I could try. ~Before an other words is said Princess goes leaping out the door and on her way to find her bliss her happiness.~
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Sits and watches the princess leave the bar, and shakes her head as if to clear it.

"Wow.....just.....wow." She finishes her drink and gets up to rinse her glass.

"Anyways, Saber, feel free to crash on a couch somewhere...I'm calling it a night, I have things to do to finalize for the beach party on Saturday.....you get some good rest now, ya hear? wink "

She waves to Saber and goes to the office to make her way downstairs.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 am

-comes back into the MW, does the security scans near her entrances, unlocks her door, quickly strips and slides into bed, falling into a deep sleep immediately-
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 am

*after going through the security scans, he and Tes enter the office on the way to the main bar area. Almost immediately, he notices someone huddled under Psyzapp's desk.*
Gi ussta... that position looks to be mzilst uncomfortable sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 am

hm? *raises an eyebrow at Ryzan, then follows his gaze to under the desk.* Ha... you should know. You've been under there before. Remember during the drinking competition when you had so much you forgot which book made the shelf move?

*Ryzan laughs nervously and looks off to the side*

In any case, probably shouldn't just leave them there...
*kneels down by the desk and looks under it. Getting a better view, he recognizes the person there as Saber* ... first Icy's closet, now Psyzapp's desk. She shows up in some of the oddest places... o_O;

*carefully pulls Saber out from under the desk, picks her up, then walks over to the couch and places her down on it. When he backs away from the couch, Saber remains in a curled up position, seeming not to notice she was even moved.*
Well, there's my good deed for the day stare ... good thing they don't punish good deeds here anymore ninja

*heads out into the main bar and makes himself a steamer*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:27 am

*sighs and shakes his head when Tes just walks away after moving Saber. He goes up to her and removes her shoes for her, then gets a blanket out of the supply closet and covers her with it before going out into the main bar area himself, shutting the office door quietly behind him.*

*While Tes waits for his steamer to finish, he approaches him by the espresso machine, wrapping his arms around him and hugging him from behind*
If that was your "good deed" for the tangi, does that mean I will have to get my own beverage from his contraption? *pouts*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:31 am

*smirks* I could still make something for you.... for a price twisted

*starts stirring some hazelnut syrup into his steamer, still standing there at the espresso machine*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:46 am

A price, you say? Naqualla'in~
*pouts again, idly swaying from side to side while still holding Tes, causing him to sway slightly as well*

I have not any currency of this world, save for what you have allotted to me. Giving you back your own money seems rather frivolous.

*giggles and stands closer, slipping one of his hands under Tes' shirt, feeling his abdomen*
Jhal, perhaps there are other things I could offer... redface *kisses the back of Tes' shoulder, gliding his hand upward to his chest*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:52 am

*grins, taking a cautious sip of his steamer*
Something else, eh? I don't know...

I mean... working this machine sure is troublesome. You have to press some buttons and pull a lever.... very hard work. You'd have to compensate me pretty well for it.
*takes another sip of his steamer*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:04 am

*presses against Tes' back, slipping his other hand under his shirt as well*
I am sure something can be arranged~

*leans his head over Tes' shoulder, speaking in a lower voice*
I will make sure you are ves.... ves... well compensated...
*drags his tongue along the ridge of his ear, lightly sucking at the tip once he gets there*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:06 am

User Image

*quickly puts down his cup before he spills hot milk all over himself*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:16 am

(( That my friends, would be called "taking it out in trade." wink ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 am

{{*giggles* It can be mzilst effective at times wink whee }}

*blushing, but also grinning proudly at Tes' reaction, he reaches into one of Tes' pockets and pulls out his handkerchief, lifting it to his nose*
So... "do we have a deal", as they say? wink
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games