Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:21 pm
CHICKEN AND SALAD FOR DINNER.
YUM
I got all the salad from the garden.
BE JELLY  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 pm
meekstape
thing to keep in mind while i am posting: sunday is the one day a week i allow myself to eat bad food and i am eating some nachos passed 7pm someone kill me

i allow myself one treat a week.
Be that chocolate, fast food or potato chips.
I don't believe in excluding everything bad for you. You gotta have a lil otherwise you will just eat lots of a bad thing instead of a lil  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:47 pm
Eudaemon
Southern Indiana.
Seriously, the morons come to Subway. I've had people CUSS ME OUT for asking too many questions. I'm seriously following the official Subway script.
Also, a lot of people in this area mumble when they talk or they have a horrendous hillbilly accent I cannot understand. So if I ask them to repeat themselves, I get yelled at or treated like I am dumb.

One time, a lady treated me like I was a moron, was telling her kids how stupid I was and all this s**t. So at the counter, I told her this (well, close to this.),

"Just so you know, I graduated top of my class. I am going to college to be a dentist. I am far from being stupid. Anyone who degrades a person merely because he or she works at a fast food place needs to re-evaluate their life and learn a bit of respect. You know nothing about the people who work here and maybe you should learn a bit more about a person before labeling them as a moron, idiot or stupid."

And so the customers behind her LITERALLY applauded. Needless to say, she left quickly. I probably could have been fired for that, but I refuse to be called stupid by anyone and I don't give a ******** if I lose my job.

tl;dr
Southern Indiana is full of people with sticks shoved up their asses and they cannot talk properly.

waaaattt?

Seriously? o.O;

In the years I've worked in retail, no one has ever called me stupid. XD A b***h maybe. But not stupid.

That's such a c**t move. :/ I would have so high fived you for talking to her.

I dunno. Usually people just bad mouth the company or the product. I know one woman was bitching because we don't carry the top brands.

emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Eudaemon
The Undead Suitor
Eudaemon
bedsick
Eudaemon
bedsick
why would you get subway when jimmy john's is superior
im ashamed @ all of u

SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Maybe it's because I work at Subway and the place smells like s**t?
Seriously, it's got a funky odor at all stores that Jimmy John's or Penn Station doesn't have.

There's chemicals in the bread that release upon cooking that creates that stinky smell, so that goes to tell you what kind of crap is in that bread. (which is why I only eat flatbread during work).

i just hate that their chicken is stringy and the bacon IS NEVER CRISPY AAUUUGHH it's always like this sad excuse for bacon

also tbh subway pisses me off b/c this happens ever time:

me: i want the chicken bacon ranch sub
them: what do you want on it
me: whatever comes on the chicken bacon ranch sub
them: no no it's have it your way, it just comes with chicken and bacon and you tell us what you want on it

and then i get mad because i am paying you to make me a preselected sandwich i'm not paying you to just put s**t on bread /FLIPS TABLE

Actually, there's no "preselected sandwich" at Subway. The only thing preselected is the meat.
And then you get asked 2132389218398 questions which really annoys people. I mean, I have to even ask what people want on a damn BLT. When I first worked there, I just made a sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomato and as I went to put the mayo on, the customer went "WTF ARE YOU DOING I WANT MORE ON THAT AND NO LETTUCE!!!! SAJDHSDHJffffffff-", so I learned that you must even ask what goes on a damn BLT.

I love going into Jimmy John's, ordering a preselected sandwich and just telling them to put no onions on it.

But Subway is a complicated place.

People legitimately get stressed out from ordering sandwiches at Subway.

Which I understand. People want food, not a damn vegetable interrogation.

I want a sandwich on X bread, with Y, and a, b, c, on it. If I didnt mention it, I dont want it on it

jesus christ what sort of retarded state do you live in

Southern Indiana.
Seriously, the morons come to Subway. I've had people CUSS ME OUT for asking too many questions. I'm seriously following the official Subway script.
Also, a lot of people in this area mumble when they talk or they have a horrendous hillbilly accent I cannot understand. So if I ask them to repeat themselves, I get yelled at or treated like I am dumb.

One time, a lady treated me like I was a moron, was telling her kids how stupid I was and all this s**t. So at the counter, I told her this (well, close to this.),

"Just so you know, I graduated top of my class. I am going to college to be a dentist. I am far from being stupid. Anyone who degrades a person merely because he or she works at a fast food place needs to re-evaluate their life and learn a bit of respect. You know nothing about the people who work here and maybe you should learn a bit more about a person before labeling them as a moron, idiot or stupid."

And so the customers behind her LITERALLY applauded. Needless to say, she left quickly. I probably could have been fired for that, but I refuse to be called stupid by anyone and I don't give a ******** if I lose my job.

tl;dr
Southern Indiana is full of people with sticks shoved up their asses and they cannot talk properly.

you should live in a real state,

not just that giant piece of farmland with that once racetrack in it  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:18 pm
I get really stressed out at subway when they make the sandwich but don't hear me say what I want, so they ask me like, 50 times before putting it on the sandwich even though I spoke pretty clearly and then I feel really weird asking for condiments on the bread first because it's out of order in their set up. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 pm
starting to think we should have a food topic. Name places you love to eat at!  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:23 pm
oh did anyone watch the golden globes?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:28 pm
I LOVE OLIVE GARDEN!!!!!!!!

The Italian exchange student that went to my school said it's pretty close to the real stuff but (obviously) not as good.

Their alfredo sauce is so delicious. Now I am craving it.

I also like a good roast beef from Arby's with curly fries dipped in Arby's Sauce.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:44 pm
spent all of last night cleaning up vomit

mine, and other ******** this s**t man, I'm never hosting a party again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm
[color=emo]
spent all of last night cleaning up vomit

mine, and other ******** this s**t man, I'm never hosting a party again.

That really sucks.

And I'm never the one that hosts. My sister's dog has ruined the carpet. So I'll never bring anyone here until its removed. <<;;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:04 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
starting to think we should have a food topic. Name places you love to eat at!
Sounds like a good idea.

& Mero: Sorry to hear that both of you. My leonberger was vomiting too, but near the back door. We're guessing he had hair caught in his throat again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:27 pm
This sounds like something I would do...

Quote:
Today, I introduced my boyfriend of two weeks to my parents. My dad asked me to leave the room so they could have some "guy talk". I eavesdropped, only to hear the words "sex-crazed f*ck" and a threat to stick bamboo shoots under my boyfriend's fingernails if he ever hurt me. FML

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:33 pm
emotion_donotwant Of course I'd rather draw zombies than do homework.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:38 pm
Slick Southpaw

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 pm
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Especially if they're bloody and bludgeoning things with an axe.
So have my priorities straight.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games