Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:42 pm
(( 4laugh AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! whee ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 pm
After replacing her bottle of Drambui with a full one, Sakura returned to the small house she had purchased when she had first arrived. The layout was simple for the moment as she still had boxes full of unpacked items that were stacked up and around the rooms and against the walls. When she arrived she went straight through to the living room where she opened up a pair of double doors that led outside to the back of the house. She opened the bottle of the sweet amber liquid and took a sip from the bottle as she stood in the doorway watching as a light sprinkle of snow fell to the ground, creating a muted atmosphere. After standing on the spot staring out into the snow covered yard she walked back inside and headed towards her bedroom. Inside she opened up a small box that contained various hooks that were normally used to and thing on the wall with, nearby she located her toolbox and opening it and rummaging around she finally found what she was after, her hammer. Taking up the hammer and a few of the hooks in hand she walked around her bedroom and began to hang them up in various places on the walls...  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:18 am
{{*sigh* -Still- New Years Eve/New Years stressed }}

*When Ryzan opens his eyes, he blinks a few times and glances over at the empty to-go cups. Tes had made them both gingerbread steamers before they left the bar.*
"I had brought you so many various things throughout the years. sweatdrop I do not know how you remembered it was gingerbread."

"Well, it was a very pivotal moment in my life. Until then, I had always just lived for the sake of living with no reason or purpose. I didn't have any goals, no visions for the future.... nor had I ever felt like anyone cared for me or that I had anyone to care about in return. Living just for the sake of living is pointless.... so I was prepared to put an end to the futility. But then... when you showed up at that moment..." *He takes Ryzan's hands and holds them between his own* ".... it gave me a reason to keep living... at least for another day. And with each day after, you gave me more and more reason to continue."

"Quortek...." *A blush appears on his cheeks as he and Tes look each other in the eye. He'd never known that Tes regarded him with such importance. Despite all that has been said to him on the subject of Tes' feelings such as during his curse and his stint as Seth, this just seemed like so much more than he could have imagined.

With Ryzan looking at him, quite visibly feeling deeply touched by his statement, Tes suddenly gets a mischievous smirk*

"And that reason, of course, was baked goods twisted "

*Ryzan gonk s The sudden change in expression was priceless rofl xd *
"Quortek! gonk " *He jerks one of his hands away and punches Tes in the arm while Tes can't help but laugh. Ryzan pouts and turns his head away*
"Oh come on! We both know your mum makes some damn good cookies rofl " "Humph! stare "

*After letting the laughter die down, Tes places his hand on Ryzan's cheek and turns him back.*
"You're the first person who ever made me feel cared for. I'd previously believed that if anyone was going to feel even the slightest emotion from me stepping off that ledge, it was going to be relief that I was gone. For you... that prissy little mama's boy who never left the house without someone to accompany him... to have searched the city just to give me a handful of cookies and milk, it completely shattered everything I had concluded was true about myself and those around me. I came to think that if you would go so much out of your way to provide me such a small favor without it being asked of you.... then there must be a lot more to me than I was giving myself credit for. Figured I'd have to be pretty ******** awesome to get you of all people to go anywhere xd "

"Gi ussta~ sweatdrop To think I would have sown the seeds that would blossom into such an ego sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:54 am
(( OMG!! I can't even eat my dinner I'm laughing so hard rofl rofl ))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:16 am
{{Picturing Ryzan's expression still makes me giggle on the inside ninja }}

*Tes grins and kisses Ryzan's forehead*
"If it weren't for that moment... I would not have come to change my mind about myself and life... or about you. I literally wouldn't have even had a mind to change. You're the reason I'm alive, R'zn... and I've done a piss-poor job at showing my gratitude."

*Ryzan shakes his head and starts to object, but Tes cuts him off*
"I've done a lot of stupid things through the centuries that have caused you grief. Though I often tried to reason away that it was to protect you in some way, it doesn't excuse the type of pain I've caused you. There's no way that I could possibly take back all that I've put you through... so the best I can hope for is to at least try to make up for it gradually.... one thing at a time."

*He pulls off the glove on Ryzan's left hand, eying and twisting the plain silver wedding band on his ring finger*
"When I got these rings... aside from 'keeping up appearances', I truly did feel like I owed it to you to do something special after all that you had done for me. But at the same time, I thought if I got you something really nice, it would give you a false impression and you would have higher expectations for our relationship than I thought I could fulfill at the time... that ultimately in the end, it would just hurt you more."

*He slips off the ring and tucks it into his coat pocket, then reaches for an inside pocket*
"I didn't think I was capable of giving you the type of relationship that you wanted no matter how much I cared for you. But I don't feel that way anymore."
*Holding Ryzan's hand up by the wrist, he takes his hand out of his pocket and slides a new ring onto his finger. Immediately Ryzan can tell from the weight that it's platinum and he gasps softly at the meticulous design*
"The circumstances under which we married are not the reason I wish to stay married. I'm with you because I love you... and I hope these rings will serve as a reminder to that.... as a symbol of our true marriage."

*Ryzan continues to admire the ring, completely speechless. After a few moments, he gazes up at Tes and embraces him.*
"Quortek.... it's beautiful."
*He hugs him more tightly, practically on the verge of tears. Tes just smiles and rests his head against Ryzan's, returning the embrace. Soon, the last of what Tes had said fully registers and Ryzan pulls back slightly.*
"You said 'these rings', xas? As in... plural, xas?"
"Sure did." *He reaches into a vest pocket and pulls out an identical ring, showing it to Ryzan.*
"M.... May I...? redface " *He wraps his hands around Tes' and the ring, looking at him hopefully.*
"Be my guest."

*With a huge smile, Ryzan palms the ring and removes the glove from Tes' left hand. When he takes off the silver band, he notices a clear indent on Tes' finger where the ring was, caused from years of constant wear without removing it. He tucks the silver ring into his coat pocket then lifts Tes' hand to his lips and kisses the indentation before sliding on the platinum one.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:26 am
(( whee Naws....*grabs popcorn, ice cream and tissues...adding chocolate on the popcorn ninja * ))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:59 am
{{I think I'm going to have to put it on pause again. sweatdrop I feel like I need to lay down or something. I'll edit this post later to include the next part if I don't end up falling asleep for several hours.}}
{{Edit: *presses play*}}

"They say that the new year is a time for new beginnings. Though I've already thought of you as my husband for some time, maybe now it can seem a little more 'official' in a sense."
*Ryzan interlaces their fingers and moves closer, kissing Tes sweetly for a few moments. After he pulls away, there is a very deep blush filling his cheeks.*
"If.... redface ... if this is to signify a new step in our relationship, then... redface ... then perhaps... redface ... perhaps it is time that we... solidify our marriage redface ... once and for all redface "
*Tes' eyebrows raise a bit*
"And by 'solidify' you mean...? ninja "
*Biting his lip, he leans over Tes, bringing his lips close to his ear. His breath as he whispers to him feels especially hot in contrast to the cold night air.*
"Make love to me." redface redface

*Even though he already was pretty certain what Ryzan was referring to before asking, Tes wasn't quite prepared for the way he would be answered. eek A bit of blood suddenly squirts from his nose and he digs around frantically for a handkerchief*
"er... uh... ninja ... I um.... that's probably not a good idea sweatdrop I mean... it's kind of cold and there's snow everywhere and not a lot of room..."
*Ryzan scoots right up next to him and giggles, finding Tes' handkerchief for him and dabbing it under his nose*
"Not here, silly. redface When we return to our quarters redface "
"oh.. sweatdrop Well, that sounds a little more reasonable."

*Tes sniffles a bit to clear his nose and takes the handkerchief from Ryzan, holding his hand*
"Are you really sure about this? You said you wanted it to be special and I don't want to add it to the already long list of screw-ups..."
"X.... Xas. redface I cannot think of a better time than this redface You said yourself that these rings would serve as a symbol of our true marriage.... and to truly be married... redface that.. that would mean... redface redface redface "
*Smiling at Ryzan's shy demeanor, he tucks away the handkerchief and kisses his cheek*
"How about we get out of the cold then?"

*Ryzan bites his lip and nods, helping Tes gather up their things. Tes stands first and carefully pulls Ryzan up, minding the nearby ledge, then leads him back to the car. He loads the blanket and empty cups into the trunk, making a mental note to remember to throw those away later, then opens the passenger door for Ryzan. Afterward, he walks around to the driver's side, gets in, starts up the car, and heads back to MW*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:41 pm
((((D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww!!!! -is giddy like a school girl-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:03 pm
*after spending almost the whole day working on a picture, gets up and waks around her house, taking a break before starting to color the next one. She makes sure to feed her pets, since she doesn't know how long it'll be before she takes another break*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:21 pm
Amy came out of the restroom and collapsed onto the couch, a huge sigh of relief escaping her lips. "Oh thank you GOD!! People should really think before they start rumors... It could nearly kill a person from worry!"

Thistle squeaked and hopped up onto the couch at Amy's feet. Then, she crawled up and laid gently on her stomach.

Amy smiled down at her and rubbed her head. "We're in the clear Thistle... no extra mouth coming around here anytime soon. I know you don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about, but man are we all better off..."

She started thinking for a moment and grew a little more serious. "I... wonder how Karrie is going to take this. I'm sure he'll be happy. Ecstatic even... I mean, why would he want a baby? It's the last thing any of us need. I'm sure he'll be so happy that he's not having a baby with me after all..."

The joy she felt a moment ago had dampened slightly.

Thistle squeaked softly and rubbed her head lightly along Amy's forearm, trying to comfort her. She didn't know exactly what was going on, but she knew Amy didn't seem as happy as she had a moment ago.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:38 pm
*with the day off work and Amy over at Aqua Springs, Karrie and Velcore had spent most of the day just relaxing. Karrie was sitting in his chair with Velcore's head in his lap* Hey, Velcore, I've got an idea... *even though Amy isn't home, he leans over to talk quietly to the dragon*

*after Karrie explains his idea, Velcore nods* That sounds good.

Good. So, should we wait for her to come home, or go to Aqua Springs to get her?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Give her a little longer. She has not been gone very long. *yawns*

That's true... *pets Velcore* It'll probably be better to wait till it's completely dark anyway.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 pm
*stands up* All right. Let's go, Velcore. *Karrie and Velcore start to walk over to Aqua Springs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 pm
Please do not scratch while I am flying.

*climbs on Velcore in front of Amy, guiding her arms around his waist* You'll want to hold on tight, especially when he's taking off. All right, Velcore, let's go.

*crouches down further before jumping up and spreading his wings, flapping hard to gain altitude. They spiral around over the parking lot a few times, eventually getting high enough that Velcore doesn't have to work so hard. He levels out, gliding across the sky over the city*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:52 pm
Amy clung to Karrie's waist and rested her cheek against his back. Amy yelped when they took off and momentarily scrunched her eyes shut. She felt like she was on a roller coaster and the floor just went out from underneath her.

When they leveled out, though, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around. The air was cold, but that almost made things more beautiful. Everything was so sharp and clear in the cold air, nothing hazy.

She slowly loosened her grip on Karrie slightly and looked around in awe.

"Oh my God... This is absolutely stunning... The lights look beautiful below us, and then when you look forward or up, there are stars all around. Pin pricks of light everywhere. Karrie, this is beautiful!!"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games