Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:32 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
>< For a new user he is ahead of the game. Yes, and I couldn't go to sleep *tear*everything I do for the libary is so tedious @.@
It would cost too much. And they are near the same time. I might go to the cenvention I can hang out with Julie in the summer XD
ok ok it's tv or video games >.>
I agree but they do have some good slower songs on the last Album.
u.u woot so you got two more items you already have ...what joy.
Ya sure he's as new as you think? ^^;; Well it's good that you at least got a bunch of stuff done then. :3
XD And she knows this?
...Which video games? because most can't be played without a TV...
Six more items. :3 Actually~ I got a pair of brown jeans and a chicken mask. .____. ...Had both already.
Unless he's a lier. *nod nod* I will try to set aside my after log off time for the it.
Knows i'm going to chicago or knows that I might not go to the concert... She knows m and josh are going to chicago we already have plans to meet up but not on the concert...I haven't said 100% on it anyways.
All videogames. Eh if there is a will....there is a way.
Sorry Six chances two already owned items.........yeah
Eh, I s'pose it's possible. You've done well for yourself in the last few months. :3 Even more stuff after you log off? Yeesh. All in all, all your library talk makes me want to help you out somehow. It sounds like fun. >3 I just know I shouldn't spend the time on it~
^___^ Well I hope it all works out. n.n
Oh~~~ I guess I'd still choose TV. That can be on in the backround without me having to really pay attention to it. :B
XD More items anyway~ <3
Picky picky I tended not to risk it.
No my gosh no I'm done with that for another month.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:34 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
O-O Inventory arranger! <33
See you in 30 minutes? XD After you get to organize everything again just for the spite of it.
Oh gosh, I had three rows out of order. Not to mention all the items that will be out of order once i take them back from the other accounts. @.@
Oh... And Nift's inventory... that's a giant mess. >.<
Nah, I got it done, but then my comp spazzed on me and I had to wait till I could return and reply.
I think I have like....2 out of place...
I bet darn that never...so messy.
sad to hear.
Only two? @.@
It's not quite his fault. He collects my junk afterall. ^^;;
Yeah. u.u

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:37 pm
JeeszyCreezy
I'm assuming this is an answer for a different tower...
Well there's no way I was going to waste money. XD; And~ I don't sell them, so it's not like I had to worry about peak selling times.
XD Okay. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:55 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
I must admit that dogs tend to smell very bad quite often no matter their quantity of baths.
Don't like how dogs smell Eh?

I used to be a dog fan. I really did. But I finally got that cat I've always wanted and now find I can hardly stand living with dogs.
Cat's are smart that's for sure but you can't walk a cat or take it to the beach with friends. So I guess there is good sides to both.

You probably definitely can't take them to the beach with friends but you can take them for walks. This lady on my street takes her cat for a walk everyday WITHOUT a leash. This one night I just saw her walking and talking... and I thought she was a nut! But no... very no. Ten feet behind her, trotting towards her was a tiny cat... and he was listening to everything she told him to do. It was so very cute!

^_^

I'm SO happy because I'm going SKATING!!! WOO!

<3
I don't quite take my cats on walks... but they do come along with me on my walks. ^___^

Ohhh... cats are SO cute when they get taken on walks. My kitten loves to go outside (my fault) and so I'm always worried she'll get away on us and that'll just kill me. Really. I'd be devastated. So I was gonna get her a collar and leash and see if maybe she'd be alright with a supervised walk outside every now and again.  

Oulixeus
Crew

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:51 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well there's no way I was going to waste money. XD; And~ I don't sell them, so it's not like I had to worry about peak selling times.
XD Okay. ^^
i've been doing that and not finnishing up a reply @.@ katie needs to do something about that. But anyways the reason that could happen is because i read the topic review and not just simpilly read above my own text ^^;
true.

Other post:
Yeah I havn't bought a lot other then those letters. And then some has those now anyways.
XD that would make a funny story.
~

Other other one: you never know *checks behind her randomly* I'm moving faster then the PG if that's what you mean. I ment after you log off I'm ushally on for another two hours so might as well make it useful...anyways it's mindless work anyways. XD your not aloud to help until you have time >3 there, now you can't be distracted by it.
>< I hope so too. Knowing me I don't do anything^^;;;
you can work with the TV on but not music....trying to make sence of that one right now...no...not working.
for nift to hold on his account XD
I wonder about this v-day event *gonk* I have to work on that when I get home! Remind me >3 (ofcurse I will read this and be reminded so what's the point)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:31 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Okay. ^^
i've been doing that and not finnishing up a reply @.@ katie needs to do something about that. But anyways the reason that could happen is because i read the topic review and not just simpilly read above my own text ^^;
true.

Other post:
Yeah I havn't bought a lot other then those letters. And then some has those now anyways.
~

Other other one: you never know *checks behind her randomly* I'm moving faster then the PG if that's what you mean. I ment after you log off I'm ushally on for another two hours so might as well make it useful...anyways it's mindless work anyways. XD your not aloud to help until you have time >3 there, now you can't be distracted by it.
you can work with the TV on but not music....trying to make sence of that one right now...no...not working.
I wonder about this v-day event *gonk* I have to work on that when I get home! Remind me >3 (ofcurse I will read this and be reminded so what's the point)
XD I obly do that when there aren't so many towers that all look alike. @.@

Ah~ I guess it would be easier to keep your inventory in order then. :]
Or not~

Oh~ I was wondering how you got a lot of Gaia stuff done after you log off. ...But then I'll never be able to help. u.u
O: Well then, be sure to keep talking with Piku as often as possible. >B And just think of the fun you'll have.
Well~~ think about it. You listen to music all the time. You're used to it. ...But~ your eyes are glued to the TV when you see it. Same for me.. ish. Just opposite. :}
Yep yep. I would say to wear... but those jeans I got the other day were female only. Today I got an any gender pair, so he can wear them when I send 'em over.
^^;; I'm glad that they said it lasts till the 16th. Because it's possible for me to check it out on the 16th.. but since it's the last day, it'll probably end early. <.<

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:37 am
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus

I used to be a dog fan. I really did. But I finally got that cat I've always wanted and now find I can hardly stand living with dogs.
Cat's are smart that's for sure but you can't walk a cat or take it to the beach with friends. So I guess there is good sides to both.

You probably definitely can't take them to the beach with friends but you can take them for walks. This lady on my street takes her cat for a walk everyday WITHOUT a leash. This one night I just saw her walking and talking... and I thought she was a nut! But no... very no. Ten feet behind her, trotting towards her was a tiny cat... and he was listening to everything she told him to do. It was so very cute!

^_^

I'm SO happy because I'm going SKATING!!! WOO!

<3
I don't quite take my cats on walks... but they do come along with me on my walks. ^___^

Ohhh... cats are SO cute when they get taken on walks. My kitten loves to go outside (my fault) and so I'm always worried she'll get away on us and that'll just kill me. Really. I'd be devastated. So I was gonna get her a collar and leash and see if maybe she'd be alright with a supervised walk outside every now and again.
Aww~ yeah, my cats are indoor/outdoor cats and I was really scared the first night that we let them stay out all night. My cats sometimes stray into the neighbor's yard but never really any farther.
XD <3 That would be adorable to see someone walking their cat down the sidewalk. I tried to get my cats used to a leash at an early age. Just as JC said, any time I put a leash on them, they plop right down and refuse to move. ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:46 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Okay. ^^
true.

Other post:
~

Or not~

Oh~ I was wondering how you got a lot of Gaia stuff done after you log off. ...But then I'll never be able to help. u.u
O: Well then, be sure to keep talking with Piku as often as possible. >B And just think of the fun you'll have.
Well~~ think about it. You listen to music all the time. You're used to it. ...But~ your eyes are glued to the TV when you see it. Same for me.. ish. Just opposite. :}
Yep yep. I would say to wear... but those jeans I got the other day were female only. Today I got an any gender pair, so he can wear them when I send 'em over.
^^;; I'm glad that they said it lasts till the 16th. Because it's possible for me to check it out on the 16th.. but since it's the last day, it'll probably end early. <.<
the hues of blue get to ya.
A lot since Ihave trans year letters.
XD

^^ I stair into the sky and think about what i could be doing XD Eh not a lot that is for sure. Aww well then you can be my cheerleader or *thinks of a different word* nope nope can't think of one. Doomed to chearleaderhood.
"if i spend my money i could have lots of fun!' If I don't go to swing for month i could save so much money -.-
How odd*gonk* and to think i've seen more lovies then you >.>
How kind of you.
Well if there is times and you miss them I will make sure to get you some.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:36 pm

Have I mentioned lately I really dont like cardbot?

Has anyone else heard about the US wanting to get rid of pennies?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:51 pm
original karbear

it costs more to make them then to make them ^^;;  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:15 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

o.o
    ... Ok so I'm not the only one who's heard about it ^_^

In other news: ANNA NICOLE SMITH HAS DIED at age 39.
    link.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:17 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
true.

Other post:
~

Or not~

XD

^^ I stair into the sky and think about what i could be doing XD Eh not a lot that is for sure. Aww well then you can be my cheerleader or *thinks of a different word* nope nope can't think of one. Doomed to chearleaderhood.
"if i spend my money i could have lots of fun!' If I don't go to swing for month i could save so much money -.-
How kind of you.
Yesyes, should be pink. PX
...*nods and smiles*
~

O: I'd love to do that. I will be a supporter that reminds you to get back to work. PX
XD ...Maybe you could try an every other week thing.
*laughs* I don't leave my TV on a movie channel, or put in movies. I don't pay attention to the TV while it's on. I've seen plenty of movies. I just don't watch them over and over again, or have any favorites, or care about them... as you have noticed by now. :3
Well... the pants are rather ugly and worth almost 700g. I might just sell 'em and put them towards my MC fund. ;D
Thanks. ;] If there's items... I'll definitely try to find my way onto Gaia. XDD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:20 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

o.o
    ... Ok so I'm not the only one who's heard about it ^_^

In other news: ANNA NICOLE SMITH HAS DIED at age 39.
    link.

yep causes are unknown or since i herd it they were unknown.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:22 pm
original karbear

You don't like cardbot? I like it. The cards load much faster with cardbot.

Ah~ yesyes, talk talk talk~ Don't know if they'll ever get rid of them...
I think it's sort of like how the US keeps talking about how it will supposedly switch to the metric system...

Ah yes~ poor thing.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:26 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
true.

Other post:
~

Or not~

XD

How kind of you.
Yesyes, should be pink. PX
...*nods and smiles*
~

O: I'd love to do that. I will be a supporter that reminds you to get back to work. PX
XD ...Maybe you could try an every other week thing.
*laughs* I don't leave my TV on a movie channel, or put in movies. I don't pay attention to the TV while it's on. I've seen plenty of movies. I just don't watch them over and over again, or have any favorites, or care about them... as you have noticed by now. :3
Well... the pants are rather ugly and worth almost 700g. I might just sell 'em and put them towards my MC fund. ;D
Thanks. ;] If there's items... I'll definitely try to find my way onto Gaia. XDD;;
XD We are not the sky.
I made a friend today and he randomly gave me a jan letter @.@ I died in shock.

>3 That is exactly what I need. ^^;;;;
I just might. I was thinking about not going this next week.
I understand. Knowing movies isn't exactly a must on human existance anyways.
You will need it @.@
Knowing you, for sure.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games