Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:31 pm
Czarinas Knife
i likes the superior form! i think it looks great ^^! 10 of 10

well thanks! ^_^ your avi looks awesome as always... 9/10

you know what ladies and gents...i think i'll just have to settle for what i have because i'm so tired of questing...lol...i'm so lazy i know...I'm not worthy! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Aw, you're on your way to the horn... At least try for that!
heart
You look marvelous.
ninety-eight hundredths!

Help?
b  

Bellabie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:49 pm
kylie_xyooj
Czarinas Knife

you know what ladies and gents...i think i'll just have to settle for what i have because i'm so tired of questing...lol...i'm so lazy i know...I'm not worthy! sweatdrop

No! Don't give up! You want it, then you go for it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:54 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
Czarinas Knife

i know! i want to keep going but.....ugh! its another 200k that i need to complete my dream avi...i mean..thats just crazy...it took me 2 days to get 48k from donations and selling everything i have...i dont know...  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:57 pm
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
Czarinas Knife

i know! i want to keep going but.....ugh! its another 200k that i need to complete my dream avi...i mean..thats just crazy...it took me 2 days to get 48k from donations and selling everything i have...i dont know...

You gotta do what you what you gotta do. You can stop, and wait until you get richer, but you shouldn't give up altogether.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:06 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
Czarinas Knife

You gotta do what you what you gotta do. You can stop, and wait until you get richer, but you shouldn't give up altogether.

lol..i don't think i'll get any richer than this...but anyways, thanks for the support..i really appreciate it..honestly i do! ^_^ I think i'll keep her like this for a while though. I sort of worked my tail off to get her this far. sweatdrop  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:11 pm
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
Czarinas Knife

lol..i don't think i'll get any richer than this...but anyways, thanks for the support..i really appreciate it..honestly i do! ^_^ I think i'll keep her like this for a while though. I sort of worked my tail off to get her this far. sweatdrop

Lol. By the way? Totally jealous of the cloud. I want me one of them xd .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:13 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman

lol...really? thats good! lol jk...makes me feel all good and tingling inside that your jealous...lol ^_^ aww..hey! if i ever become really rich on here...you'll be the first to get one..promise... 4laugh  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:15 pm
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman

lol...really? thats good! lol jk...makes me feel all good and tingling inside that your jealous...lol ^_^ aww..hey! if i ever become really rich on here...you'll be the first to get one..promise... 4laugh

Aww, you don't have to buy me one... I'd want two. Lmao, kidding. But really, I wouldn't ask you to buy me anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Meep!
I don't mean to interrupt, but Master Theemosalesman, I think you have a well-crafted avatar, but the light blue colour seems out of place. I suggest that you incorporate more of it into your other items so the transition is more gradual.
heart
eighty-three hundreds!

Help?
b  

Bellabie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:23 pm
Bellabie
Meep!
I don't mean to interrupt, but Master Theemosalesman, I think you have a well-crafted avatar, but the light blue colour seems out of place. I suggest that you incorporate more of it into your other items so the transition is more gradual.
heart
eighty-three hundreds!

Help?
b

Should I swap out the frostbite for my Flame Sword?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Bellabie
Meep!
heart
eighty-three hundreds!

Help?
b

well you did! lol jk! ^_^

hrms...lovely avi as always B...its just that i realized the top part of your avi seems a little heavier than the bottom...if you know what i mean...not sure how you can balance it out though....  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:25 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Bellabie
Meep!
heart
eighty-three hundreds!

Help?
b

I personally think you should change the outfit along with the cape and keep the frostbite, helmet, and wings.... ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:26 pm
kylie_xyooj
TheEmoSalesman
Bellabie
Meep!
heart
eighty-three hundreds!

Help?
b

I personally think you should change the outfit along with the cape and keep the frostbite, helmet, and wings.... ^_^

What would you reccomend?  

TheEmoSalesman

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:27 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Bellabie
Meep!
heart
eighty-three hundreds!

Help?
b

Rather, I think you ought to change shoes and, perhaps, shirt.
The green or your cloak is challenging to match with the metallic and icy blues. Using the Flame Sword, I think, would only add another colour further complicating things...

Thank you, Miss Kylie_Xyooj. I do understand and I apologize for interrupting. I am unsure, also of what to do, though... Perhaps some others may have suggestions...
b  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games