Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:47 pm
meekstape
AliceLoathesWonderland
meekstape
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
I usually eat two small meals a day. XD

Ugh. x.x and yesterday I only ate once. It was lunch. I was starving and so I went out during my lunch break and got some take out chinese food. XD Only because my co-worker wanted something to eat too. I got her something also. c:

I just had a banana sammich biggrin
So tasty

are the two of you guys trying to diet or something? i am asking because you are dieting wrong. tip time:

5-6 small meals a day keep the metabolism pumping long enough to burn calories and shed weight. drinking ice cold water during and between meals also promotes calorie burning, because your body has to heat up the water before it can "digest" it.

know when to stop eating for the day. i stop eating after 7pm, and if i absolutely must eat something after that time i eat a fruit.

speaking of fruit: if you're dieting bananas are one of the worst fruits you can eat. the same goes for coconut. these fruits have high amounts of fat that, while it's healthy fat, it's fat you dont need if you are trying to shed pounds.

almonds bost metabolism and have lots of protein. stay clear of every other nut really. almonds are the best for you, everything else is oily and has lots of fat.

anything starchy is pretty much your worst enemy while dieting because all that s**t turns to sugar inside of our body and that sugar creates more fat. try not to eat many potatoes or potato products, no white breads, no pasta. if you absolutely MUST eat these things, and this isnt bad because i eat this s**t too, make sure what you are eating is 100% whole wheat, or in the case of pasta, brown rice pasta. for bread, the darker the bread is, the better it is for you. (that doesnt mean sticking it in a toaster and burning it either!!!)

but really, everything is ok as long as you read the nutrition information and know how much of what your eating you're sticking in your mouth. everything in moderation.

try and keep calorie intake to a maximum of 1000 a day spread out through those 5-6 meals. that may not seem like a lot, but that just promotes you to eat more veggies and fruit (NOT BANANAS).

oh! and start and end your day with a cup of green tea, sweetened with honey. DO NOT put milk in your tea because this negates any health benefits the tea your drinking may have. just green tea with a natural sweetener. (and only a tablespoon of honey, you dont need it to be that sweet)

i'm not on a diet.
I just get pressure from people to not eat at all as I am over weight.

Thanks for the info though. I know how to eat properly for my health. I just dont
knock knock who's there oh it's type two diabetes and i got kicked out of my last apartment can i stay with you for a while. and by a while i mean for the rest of your life.

do u see what i am getting at. it's ok to cheat and eat bad every once and a while but not all the time! gonk maybe if you show that you're eating healthier around your family they'll have less of a reason to get on your case?

As I posted earlier to jayce. I don't get the big deal. I lost 20kg in 6months. Eating well and all that jazz. I spent 3 weeks in hospital and a total of 6 weeks on bedrest because I couldn't walk, I lost all my fitness, which I am trying to get back, over christmas I put a lil bit of weight on, so it gave my siblings something new to pick on mee about "do you really need to eat" "I think you could do with starving yourself a bunch" Or general oink noises when I eat.

I don't get what they are trying to prove. They're all skinny and can eat anything they want and still be skinny.

And as for diabeeeetus. I've been tested for that already this year.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:52 pm
you can get diabetes at any time though, and your diet has a lot to do with it. i put on weight during the holiday season too, it's just....the nature of the season i guess. just be careful! eating well may not be a big deal to you but it's a big deal to your body and how you treat it ):  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:54 pm
thing to keep in mind while i am posting: sunday is the one day a week i allow myself to eat bad food and i am eating some nachos passed 7pm someone kill me  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:59 pm
Last post on a page always gets ignored gonk

(posted and got last post of last page, nobody responded)  

hornworts

Rare

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:10 pm
meekstape
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
I usually eat two small meals a day. XD

Ugh. x.x and yesterday I only ate once. It was lunch. I was starving and so I went out during my lunch break and got some take out chinese food. XD Only because my co-worker wanted something to eat too. I got her something also. c:

I just had a banana sammich biggrin
So tasty

are the two of you guys trying to diet or something? i am asking because you are dieting wrong. tip time:

Nah. I just don't manage my time for eating. I'm usually at work or school and don't really care for bringing food or finding it most of the time. Most of this started when I was in high school though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:10 pm
bedsick
Eudaemon
bedsick
why would you get subway when jimmy john's is superior
im ashamed @ all of u

SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Maybe it's because I work at Subway and the place smells like s**t?
Seriously, it's got a funky odor at all stores that Jimmy John's or Penn Station doesn't have.

There's chemicals in the bread that release upon cooking that creates that stinky smell, so that goes to tell you what kind of crap is in that bread. (which is why I only eat flatbread during work).

i just hate that their chicken is stringy and the bacon IS NEVER CRISPY AAUUUGHH it's always like this sad excuse for bacon

also tbh subway pisses me off b/c this happens ever time:

me: i want the chicken bacon ranch sub
them: what do you want on it
me: whatever comes on the chicken bacon ranch sub
them: no no it's have it your way, it just comes with chicken and bacon and you tell us what you want on it

and then i get mad because i am paying you to make me a preselected sandwich i'm not paying you to just put s**t on bread /FLIPS TABLE

Actually, there's no "preselected sandwich" at Subway. The only thing preselected is the meat.
And then you get asked 2132389218398 questions which really annoys people. I mean, I have to even ask what people want on a damn BLT. When I first worked there, I just made a sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomato and as I went to put the mayo on, the customer went "WTF ARE YOU DOING I WANT MORE ON THAT AND NO LETTUCE!!!! SAJDHSDHJffffffff-", so I learned that you must even ask what goes on a damn BLT.

I love going into Jimmy John's, ordering a preselected sandwich and just telling them to put no onions on it.

But Subway is a complicated place.

People legitimately get stressed out from ordering sandwiches at Subway.

Which I understand. People want food, not a damn vegetable interrogation.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:14 pm
Eudaemon
bedsick
Eudaemon
bedsick
im ashamed @ all of u

Seriously, it's got a funky odor at all stores that Jimmy John's or Penn Station doesn't have.

There's chemicals in the bread that release upon cooking that creates that stinky smell, so that goes to tell you what kind of crap is in that bread. (which is why I only eat flatbread during work).

i just hate that their chicken is stringy and the bacon IS NEVER CRISPY AAUUUGHH it's always like this sad excuse for bacon

them: no no it's have it your way, it just comes with chicken and bacon and you tell us what you want on it

and then i get mad because i am paying you to make me a preselected sandwich i'm not paying you to just put s**t on bread /FLIPS TABLE

Actually, there's no "preselected sandwich" at Subway. The only thing preselected is the meat.
And then you get asked 2132389218398 questions which really annoys people. I mean, I have to even ask what people want on a damn BLT. When I first worked there, I just made a sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomato and as I went to put the mayo on, the customer went "WTF ARE YOU DOING I WANT MORE ON THAT AND NO LETTUCE!!!! SAJDHSDHJffffffff-", so I learned that you must even ask what goes on a damn BLT.

I love going into Jimmy John's, ordering a preselected sandwich and just telling them to put no onions on it.

I want a sandwich on X bread, with Y, and a, b, c, on it. If I didnt mention it, I dont want it on it

jesus christ what sort of retarded state do you live in  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:27 pm
The Undead Suitor
Eudaemon
bedsick
Eudaemon
bedsick
im ashamed @ all of u

I want a sandwich on X bread, with Y, and a, b, c, on it. If I didnt mention it, I dont want it on it

jesus christ what sort of retarded state do you live in

Southern Indiana.
Seriously, the morons come to Subway. I've had people CUSS ME OUT for asking too many questions. I'm seriously following the official Subway script.
Also, a lot of people in this area mumble when they talk or they have a horrendous hillbilly accent I cannot understand. So if I ask them to repeat themselves, I get yelled at or treated like I am dumb.

One time, a lady treated me like I was a moron, was telling her kids how stupid I was and all this s**t. So at the counter, I told her this (well, close to this.),

"Just so you know, I graduated top of my class. I am going to college to be a dentist. I am far from being stupid. Anyone who degrades a person merely because he or she works at a fast food place needs to re-evaluate their life and learn a bit of respect. You know nothing about the people who work here and maybe you should learn a bit more about a person before labeling them as a moron, idiot or stupid."

And so the customers behind her LITERALLY applauded. Needless to say, she left quickly. I probably could have been fired for that, but I refuse to be called stupid by anyone and I don't give a ******** if I lose my job.

tl;dr
Southern Indiana is full of people with sticks shoved up their asses and they cannot talk properly.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:41 pm
meekstape
thing to keep in mind while i am posting: sunday is the one day a week i allow myself to eat bad food and i am eating some nachos passed 7pm someone kill me

what if i just eat them for you  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:47 pm
bedsick
meekstape

what if you just eat them with me

then we can smooch uwu  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:48 pm
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape

then we can smooch uwu

sit on my lap my petite bowl of queso
let us have some spicy love  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:52 pm
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape

then we can smooch uwu

have u seen iasmin's hot sauce kiss comic. that is literally us  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:53 pm
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape

then we can smooch uwu

no plz link me to good art
i know you want to  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:55 pm
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape

then we can smooch uwu

i know you want to

i love her so much she is super cute http://www.machinamar.com/index.php?/comix/hot-sauce-kiss/  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 pm
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape

then we can smooch uwu

i know you want to

i love her so much she is super cute ]http://www.machinamar.com/index.php?/comix/hot-sauce-kiss/

trufax i love buffalo wings emotion_dealwithit  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games