Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:01 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi chuckled when Akihiko finally arrived. "Well you've got perfect timing. I was just about to have another beer." He just finished the first and set it down before his fingers plucked up a Buffalo wing.

"I hope you like American style food. I ordered you a 1 pound Mega Burger with Onion rings, Jalapeno Cheddar Bites, and a side of Strawberry Poppyseed Salad. Oh yeah this mega burger has Guacamole, Pepper Jack Cheese, Bacon, Grilled Onions and Peppers topped with a special spicy molito sauce placed between a 10 grain freshly made bun!" He paused for just a moment in his excitement letting that sink into Akihiko's brain because once the waiter brought this giant burger to the table those blue eye probably would be as wide as the burger large.

A plate of large beef ribs slathered in BBQ sauce plus a baked potato with every fixing from bacon bits to sour cream graced a platter set in front of Michi along with a side of BBQ Beans.

"Would you like an extra napkin, sir?" the waiter asked Akihiko.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko looked at Michi in confusion. "Why did you order me so much to eat?" he asked, picking up the glass of water that had been left on the table after Tanaka had ordered the food.

Before he could say anything else though, a waiter suddenly brought out more food than Akihiko probably ate in a week.

"Honki ni dekai! Sugoi desu ne..." he said, blue eyes wide behind the shades.

But then suddenly the waiter was asking a question and the young Koyasu shook his head. "Wakaranai..." he looked to Michi in confusion, then realized that the waiter was holding extra napkins.

"Ha.. hai." Akihiko spoke nodding, then... "Yesu."

Once the waiter had left, Narcissus was just staring at his food.

He picked the top bun off his burger and frowned, "Michi-kun.... Guwakamoure wa... nan desu ka?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:55 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi laughed with Akihiko's surprise. "I love it when you're surprised. Kawaii..." he grinned and then was about to say that Akihiko should take the extras but it seemed like the man managed on his own.

"And well, I just ordered the pictures that looked the best then figured out what the words were afterwards." he chuckled and pointed to a menu he kept so he could read later what he ordered exactly. "I didn't ask them how big the food was."

"Guacamole? Oh...its...umm...something Ishi-san told me was great on Nachos a year or so ago. It's avocados and other stuff mmmm..mixed in a dip. I thought it might be tasty." he admitted as he forked up a bit of his ribs and closed his eyes as the tender meat filled his mouth. "Oishii...."

"You've got to try a bite!" he skewered a bit of the super tender rib meat and put it on Akihko's plate. "I always knew Americans ate big but...this is really....incredible."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:25 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"I doubt anyone got your Ryu, kitten. He's got a lot of....survival skills. He would have made enough of a scene if that had happened. Besides...I took care of the guys who were causing you trouble, remember?" Jun chuckled heartily. While he couldn't imagine anything terrible happening to Ryuukaze, it wouldn't bother him if it did. It would just be another one of those unfortunate incidents that happened in life. Could have been anybody...

"No, he wouldn't just leave you...I don't think. But he's a bit drunk, right? And...weren't your friends here, or something? He's probably with them. Listen, we can keep looking as long as you like, or I can take you home to rest."
This was getting tiresome...but he knew he couldn't just haul off and load Naoko into his car and go without the pianist's permission. Naoko had to want to go with him, and the longer it took....the more like it was that Ryuukaze would find them.

"I'm sure you can get in touch with him later, if you want to go. I don't want you to pass out or get ill here. Come on....you'll be safe with me."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

Nezumi lay there in the bed, watching the television for a long while, not sure if he felt better, or worse, after taking care of himself. He'd gotten up and showered, and slipped on some clean boxers, after his little episode. While he worried he might have gotten a bit loud, he was confident nobody had been in the room closest to him.
If only he knew how wrong he was.

Tossing beneath the sheets, the manager reached out for his cell phone and looked at the time. It was later than he though, but he couldn't bring himself to care. Part of him felt guilty that he had let Narcissus get to him so much, and part of him felt sad that his only recourse had been to imagine the touch of somebody who he'd likely never get to feel, or be close to in such an intimate way.

Sighing, Nezumi pulled the covers up under his chin and focused on the TV. No way he was going to try to deal with Narcissus anymore tonight, or anyone else, for that matter. He didn't care to do anything right now. He'd get up when he was needed. Eating could wait, or maybe he'd call for delivery later, have something sent up from the downstairs restaurant. Something with cheese sounded good. He could use some comfort food right about now.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:47 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

It was finally dinner time and Hiroki had cooled off a bit from the previous incident. Of course the only benefit that came from all of this was the fact that some where in that time his nose had stopped itching. Maybe it was mostly healed! Even if it was, he was going to keep the bandage on until he got home. Why? Because it might keep Narcissus from becoming an extreme idiot and punching him there again.

Hiroki didn't doubt that the man would do it again if the moment arose. That was just the nature of the beast. But this time, Hiroki sure thought that he'd give as good as he got. However, even when he tried to come to that resolution, he seriously had to consider the Company. They didn't need Narcissus laid up any more than he had already been. With that he sighed, truly learning to dislike the man more and more every day. How he wished Koyasu-sama was many years younger so he be able to run the company for so much longer. Long enough for Hiroki to grow old and pass away. But even so, Hiroki's fantasy was not one that would ever find a foothold in this reality.

Only his stomach brought him back to that reality. He needed to get some dinner! So he decided to go down to the restaurant below and eat something, then have a large beer...or two. But wait...Koyasu-sama and Nezumi might be hungry to...so he'd check with them.

Walking out the door, he knocked on Nezumi's door first. "Nezumi-san. Are you hungry? I'm going down to the restaurant for food and a beer. Want to join me?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Hearing a knock on the door startled Nezumi a bit, but the moment he heard Hiroki's voice on the other side, he became as excited as a puppy. That was his friend! His friend was asking him to hang out!
If he had whiskers, they would have been twitching with joy.

Leaping from the bed, the manager threw on clothes as quickly as he possibly could. A pair of khaki shorts and a light green polo that fitted him well.

"Just one second, Hiroki-san!" he called out, shoving on his brown loafers and scurrying for the door, throwing it open with the happiest look on his face.
Of course, he hadn't the slightest inkling of what Hiroki might be thinking of him now, seeing as the secretary had indeed overheard the mouse's embarrassing outburst, as had Takagi.

"Thanks for inviting me! Let's go!" he beamed, completely oblivious.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Sniffing, Naoko shook his head, "But if I leave, won't Ryu get mad?" he asked, frowning as he thought of that.
Then there was Izo...
"I'm not supposed to make him sad or angry, Jun-kun..." Naoko replied, sighing as he tried to make up his mind. "I'll get in trouble again... but... it'd be bad, wouldn't it?" he asked, tilting his head at Hayato quizzically. "I mean like... if I was SUPER drunk... bad for publicity..." the blond couldn't help yawning, sipping at his drink again. "Maybe... maybe I should go home..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:44 pm

User Image

"Nah, I don't think Ryu will get mad. Not for this. Besides...who could really get mad at that face?" Jun purred, smiling at the pianist, waiting for what he wanted to hear. Just a little more....if he kept pushing, slowly, he'd get where he wanted.

"If you really went off on a camera crew tonight, though...you may want to avoid any more publicity than you already got. I don't...I don't want Matsumoto to get angry with you."
Really, he did seem so concerned.

"Come on. I'll take you home, and you can sleep it off and get up with Ryuukaze later."
Taking Naoko by the arm, he led the blond out the back door and around to his car, opening the door for the pianist to take a seat himself.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 am

Nodding, Naoko downed the rest of his drink then stood, leaning against Hayato as he forced his legs to walk.
"I'm so drunk..." the blond said, giggling slightly as the other man helped him into the car. "I'd told Ryu-kun that I wanted to get sooooo drunk that I didn't remember ANYTHING tomorrow." he laughed, leaning his head back against the seat. "Not drunk enough though... I'll remember, hehe. Cause it'd be bad if I forgot that you found me and saved me from those bastards."
Amber eyes closed as Naoko just sighed, enjoying the feel of the car.
"Mmmmm... these seats are warm and soft..." he giggled again.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:39 am

"This is seriously too much food though." Akihiko spoke, waving over a server. "Michi-kun, I want a beer like yours, could you order it for me?" he asked, unable to actually order the drink himself.
Way more English than he knew...
"So it's a dip..." carefully he pulled the top of the bun off and got a bit of the guacamole on one finger, before licking it off. Blue eyes widened slightly, "Sugoi... It's spicy and cold at the same time..."
So this was actually a good idea...
And the burger looked tasty... only... way too big for his mouth.
Thus, the young Koyasu cut the burger in half and then took a bite...
He chewed...
Paused...
Then smiled, "It's really good." the musician said, amazed that something that seemed to gaudy and huge could actually taste this good.
Michi had given him some ribs and he grabbed a fork, spearing the meat and popping it into his mouth.
"That's really good too." Akihiko laughed, seriously not believing how delicious everything was!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:54 am

User Image

Buckling himself into the driver's seat, Hayato smiled wide, reaching over and stroking Naoko's cheek gently.
It felt like a victory, to him. A small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

"I'm glad you'll remember, kitten. I want you to remember." he whispered, starting the car and driving off, right away from the club.
Ryuukaze would have no idea. This was perfect.

Hayato was pulling into his driveway shortly, with the pianist drifting in and out over in the passenger seat.
Carrying Naoko into the house, he remained silent, locking the door behind him and taking the blond right to his bed. Naoko hadn't said whose home he wanted to go to, and in the state he was in, it seemed "best" to bring him where he could look after him. So he would say, when he was inevitably asked, at least.

"There. All safe and sound. You just rest, Naoko." he spoke soothingly as he removed his own shirt and pants.
Stripped down to his boxers, he crawled into the bed beside Naoko, though he didn't attempt to remove the pianist's clothes, or even as much as put an arm around his ex. Naoko would have to ask for that, if he was interested.
All part of the plan.....Naoko needed to start trusting him.
Eventually...somehow...he would come to love him again.
Once Hayato had him to that point, he could take control again. Oumori Naoko would be his, forever.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:46 pm

"Mmmmm.... but I'm still really really drunk..." Naoko whispered, clinging to Hayato as the man carried him inside.

Of course the pianist had NO idea where he was. He was simply holding onto Jun, laying his head on the vocalist's shoulder, and was letting himself be carried along without a care in the world.

A drunk Naoko was a very docile sleepy Naoko... at least when he drank to THIS point.
He would have been hot and horny had Hayato not given him that Long Island Iced Tea...

"Safe and sound..." the blond giggling, turning onto his stomach and burrowing into the blankets, blond hair disappearing under the pillows. "Mmmm... but I don't want to sleep, Junnnnnnn... I'm so ******** drunk, hahaha..."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:53 pm

User Image

"You don't have to sleep. What do you want to do? Are you hungry? Thirsty? All you have to do is ask, and I'll give you anything...."

Offering Naoko what he could, Hayato waited to hear a response. Naoko was so cute when he was drunk...but he was also often unpredictable, and, sometimes, frisky. It would take some time to feel out exactly what the kitten needed.

"You're such a cute drunk, you know..." Jun chuckled, lifting up a pillow to look at the tuft of hair that his kitten had left visible in his comfy burrow.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Ah you seem to be in a good mood." said Hiroki as the door opened wide. He was just finishing out a text to Koyasu-sama and hit the send at the same moment.

Text: I'm just leaving to go to dinner with Nezumi-san in the Hotel Restaurant, Would you like to come or would you like me to bring you something from the menu? Let me know if you're interested in either option.

He looked up and smiled as he pocketed his phone. "Alright, let's head downstairs." he said as turned and started walking down the hall. He didn't mention anything about...the noises from early. It seemed the wrong thing to do. And he still was a bit embarrassed about Yuuji hearing....well something he hadn't expected.

"So did you get a lot of work done today?" he asked as they slipped onto the elevator on the way down to the lobby. He'd keep things less personal while he didn't know if Koyasu-sama would be joining them or not. "I sent a text to the Chairman to see if he'd be joining us for dinner. If not, then it will be just you and I, I think."

As he looked Nezumi over, he definitely thought he preferred the man in this rather relaxed casual look. The green color was actually rather cute on the mouse. He moved a bit closer as the elevator stopped to let a family of 5 on board with suitcases. Now they were very close; pressed just a little bit to each other as the elevator dropped to the lobby.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games