Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:37 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
It's sucking your brains out those halloween items are tricky!
It's not even my dress!
Reminds me of a macross main song. It's one of those songs your working and you have to stop and just listen to it. I will have to bug marcus to get me a version.
Sorry I wasn't on when you were on. We watches the last of star trek ^^; They didn't like the ending too well.
I have brains? O: Cooool~
Did'ja get five bucks?
XD If he doesn't have it, I'd be very surprised.
Aww~ don't apologize. :3 I was barely on anyway. Does that mean no rewatching it? O:
Yeah but the moent that hat comes off they are gone!
8] Heck yes!
There is no way he wouldn't @.@
Well they havn't seen the special features yet.
Then what about when you wear the JU shoes? ;P
Sweet. B]
Ah~ well then... if you have nothing better to do, then by all means, ask him. :3 The artist is Hikari Utada. I do prefer the short techno version that begins the game... but the longer ones are good too. :] Better yet, ... I'll edit this. PX ...u.u video searching on youtube is down. I'll post a link to the game intro later~~
XD
Oh~ and by the way, if you hadn't caught that message in the MPT, I would've been back right away anyway. ;]
The shoes are at my feet not on my head. it doesn't lake my brains.
8] I got to work the system somehow.
Yes I watched it ^^ very nice song indeed.
yeah I did ketch the message which is amazing because it was just a fluke i saw it but I went off and watched those extra's ^^;;;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:42 pm
sdrawkcab
O-O Inventory arranger! <33
See you in 30 minutes? XD After you get to organize everything again just for the spite of it.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:42 pm
sdrawkcab

it's finally back?!? YAY!!!!!!!

ugh. i've been doing english homework since 7 this morning.. but i have to get AT LEAST 80 hours worth of work done by tuesday. [this is what happens when you screw off for the first three years of high school and try to make it all up in one year. tip: never do that.]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:43 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
WTH... I don't want a third collectible...
Shoot, I'll have to save up some gold for this. u.u
XD I saw that and then ran off to get more letters. Damn that three donation item thing. I hate it!
XD You can't open them anyway, I never understand why you just don't buy the extra until after they open.
Or are you selling more letters? XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:47 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I logged on my female account to talk to nik and he kinded added two and two together. What a sad fate. Well atleast he can talk to me without thinking I'm hitting on him. ^^; I worked till 4am and I still have tons to do.
^^ I got a lot of my stuff done. Sill have to check out the gavsim. I can't decide if I go to the convention or the concert @.@
ok ok fine all of thr viedo games will just self emplode.
I will have to check it out...That's what I thought about the new Shin's album..not too good but still standable XD
Smart guy. Till four am? ew. @.@
^___^ That's always good. Gavsim shouldn't take long to check out~ Ah, you can't do both? ;.;
o___o But I like video games. I must say that the more I listen to the FOB CD, the more I like it. It's just odd... they have slow songs. I don't want to listen to slow songs when I'm listening to FOB. ^^;; It just doesn't mix. XD;
Oh~ I got to collect the DC twice today. >3 This logging on early thing has its advantages.
>< For a new user he is ahead of the game. Yes, and I couldn't go to sleep *tear*everything I do for the libary is so tedious @.@
It would cost too much. And they are near the same time. I might go to the cenvention I can hang out with Julie in the summer XD
ok ok it's tv or video games >.>
I agree but they do have some good slower songs on the last Album.
u.u woot so you got two more items you already have ...what joy.
Ya sure he's as new as you think? ^^;; Well it's good that you at least got a bunch of stuff done then. :3
XD And she knows this?
...Which video games? because most can't be played without a TV...
Six more items. :3 Actually~ I got a pair of brown jeans and a chicken mask. .____. ...Had both already.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
XD I saw that and then ran off to get more letters. Damn that three donation item thing. I hate it!
XD You can't open them anyway, I never understand why you just don't buy the extra until after they open.
I like to get them before they open I don't know why. I guess I'm use to hving it be at the end of the month and if you didn't get them before then you had one day to get them before the next month went up XD
Oh no o.o I'm not selling anymore. Ofcourse I will be giving one away once they open but other then that no more selling. x.x

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:53 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I logged on my female account to talk to nik and he kinded added two and two together. What a sad fate. Well atleast he can talk to me without thinking I'm hitting on him. ^^; I worked till 4am and I still have tons to do.
^^ I got a lot of my stuff done. Sill have to check out the gavsim. I can't decide if I go to the convention or the concert @.@
ok ok fine all of thr viedo games will just self emplode.
I will have to check it out...That's what I thought about the new Shin's album..not too good but still standable XD
Smart guy. Till four am? ew. @.@
^___^ That's always good. Gavsim shouldn't take long to check out~ Ah, you can't do both? ;.;
o___o But I like video games. I must say that the more I listen to the FOB CD, the more I like it. It's just odd... they have slow songs. I don't want to listen to slow songs when I'm listening to FOB. ^^;; It just doesn't mix. XD;
Oh~ I got to collect the DC twice today. >3 This logging on early thing has its advantages.
>< For a new user he is ahead of the game. Yes, and I couldn't go to sleep *tear*everything I do for the libary is so tedious @.@
It would cost too much. And they are near the same time. I might go to the cenvention I can hang out with Julie in the summer XD
Ya sure he's as new as you think? ^^;; Well it's good that you at least got a bunch of stuff done then. :3
XD And she knows this?
Six more items. :3 Actually~ I got a pair of brown jeans and a chicken mask. .____. ...Had both already.
Unless he's a lier. *nod nod* I will try to set aside my after log off time for the it.
Knows i'm going to chicago or knows that I might not go to the concert... She knows m and josh are going to chicago we already have plans to meet up but not on the concert...I haven't said 100% on it anyways.
All videogames. Eh if there is a will....there is a way.
Sorry Six chances two already owned items.........yeah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:10 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
8] Heck yes!
Sweet. B]
Ah~ well then... if you have nothing better to do, then by all means, ask him. :3 The artist is Hikari Utada. I do prefer the short techno version that begins the game... but the longer ones are good too. :] Better yet, ... I'll edit this. PX ...u.u video searching on youtube is down. I'll post a link to the game intro later~~
XD
Oh~ and by the way, if you hadn't caught that message in the MPT, I would've been back right away anyway. ;]
yeah I did ketch the message which is amazing because it was just a fluke i saw it but I went off and watched those extra's ^^;;;
But I like your feet. @ 3@
Indeed.
^^ I like it, but I figure it's a little weird without the game. At least to me it is.
XD Well good. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:12 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
See you in 30 minutes? XD After you get to organize everything again just for the spite of it.
Oh gosh, I had three rows out of order. Not to mention all the items that will be out of order once i take them back from the other accounts. @.@
Oh... And Nift's inventory... that's a giant mess. >.<
Nah, I got it done, but then my comp spazzed on me and I had to wait till I could return and reply.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:15 pm
original karbear
sdrawkcab

it's finally back?!? YAY!!!!!!!

ugh. i've been doing english homework since 7 this morning.. but i have to get AT LEAST 80 hours worth of work done by tuesday. [this is what happens when you screw off for the first three years of high school and try to make it all up in one year. tip: never do that.]
Happy day! =D

Yuck. Eheh, I wish you luck. n.n
I've..., well except for the couple hours I took off earlier, been stuck doing all kinds of homework. It really never ends. D; I've only got 50 more pages to read in one book and then I can continue on with other things. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:21 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD And she knows this?
Unless he's a lier. *nod nod* I will try to set aside my after log off time for the it.
Knows i'm going to chicago or knows that I might not go to the concert... She knows m and josh are going to chicago we already have plans to meet up but not on the concert...I haven't said 100% on it anyways.
All videogames. Eh if there is a will....there is a way.
Sorry Six chances two already owned items.........yeah
Eh, I s'pose it's possible. You've done well for yourself in the last few months. :3 Even more stuff after you log off? Yeesh. All in all, all your library talk makes me want to help you out somehow. It sounds like fun. >3 I just know I shouldn't spend the time on it~
^___^ Well I hope it all works out. n.n
Oh~~~ I guess I'd still choose TV. That can be on in the backround without me having to really pay attention to it. :B
XD More items anyway~ <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:23 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
8] Heck yes!
Sweet. B]
XD
Indeed.
^^ I like it, but I figure it's a little weird without the game. At least to me it is.
XD Well good. ^^
Just be content with never's and you will be fine.
^^;
Well mainly it just make me laugh with all those disney characters running about.
Yep and then when my mom and sister got home I ran for my room and made it took like I was playing on the computer all day ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:23 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
I like to get them before they open I don't know why. I guess I'm use to hving it be at the end of the month and if you didn't get them before then you had one day to get them before the next month went up XD
Oh no o.o I'm not selling anymore. Ofcourse I will be giving one away once they open but other then that no more selling. x.x
But that's what I'm used to. ;D Nah, you had an average of five days to make up your mind and buy the items. :3
Okay, okay... so I don't think you're as crazy as I did when you first said that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:25 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Oh gosh, I had three rows out of order. Not to mention all the items that will be out of order once i take them back from the other accounts. @.@
Oh... And Nift's inventory... that's a giant mess. >.<
Nah, I got it done, but then my comp spazzed on me and I had to wait till I could return and reply.
I think I have like....2 out of place...
I bet darn that never...so messy.
sad to hear.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:29 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Indeed.
XD Well good. ^^
Just be content with never's and you will be fine.
^^;
Well mainly it just make me laugh with all those disney characters running about.
Yep and then when my mom and sister got home I ran for my room and made it took like I was playing on the computer all day ^^;
u.u But I want pretty feet.
XD <3 That's the beauty of this game. Excellent storyline. Final Fantasy and Disney characters working together as one. Plenty of running jokes. Heheh, did you watch that Japanese version? It showed the clip where mickey came in out of nowhere as a hooded black figure.. with Mickey ears. Priceless. :3
O: Ooo~~ watching things before you're supposed to. Bad you. :B

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games