Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:13 pm
*Goes over to Karrie and puts her hand on his shoulder.* For the love of all that is sacred…Karrie, NEVER ask Mr. Killafrog for a glass of wine. NEVER EVER! gonk *Closes her eyes and holds the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger.*

I'm sorry I just have to lie down. If you will all please excuse me. gonk *She picks up the gifts Dame has brought her, goes into her office, does the security measures and heads down to her Chambers.* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:15 pm
*waves at Ryzan* Hi Ryzan. These are souveniers that Dame brought for us.

Not a whole lot, actually. He wasn't really in a very good mood at the time... He kind of skipped over talking about you, actually. neutral Most of what I know is from when you were together.

*looks up at Psyzapp* I wouldn't anyway... I'd ask Amy to pour my drinks there. *smiles a little bit* Good night, Psyzapp.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 pm
It makes perfect sense! I mean, you drink scotch with ice, right? Why not wine? rofl

*hearing Ryzan, the bottle slips in his hand a bit but he catches it and puts it back on the table*
er... *cough* ... um... morning? sweatdrop Or rather, night... ninja

*clears his throat and sits up in his chair, taking the hat off and running his fingers through his hair*
Well, I own a hat now. dame came back from her little trip and brought everyone some gifts. The ladies got bonnets and the men got these hats. *picks up the one in his lap and holds it up for Ryzan to see* She got you one too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:20 pm
-chuckles- Well that's what I meant, honey. What he had said then. wink -does the security scans and brings Mitri down the stairs and hall, stopping at the door to her room- Now, -she says as she gets out her keys- It's a bit messy right now. sweatdrop I packed in a hurry. -unlocks and opens the door, turning on the light. stressed sweatdrop she mentally facepalms as she hurries over to put a pair of undies and lingerie Flame had gotten her out of the way. stressed sweatdrop - Well, here's my room, hon. -cleans off a space on the bed and puts her suitcase and purse down near the laundry room- You can set the bags here. biggrin  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 pm
*steps out of Psyzapp's way as she goes into the office, a bit concerned at her appearance* Gi ussta...

*sits down next to Tes, glances back over at the office for a moment* Is jabbress alright? She seemed a bit distraught.

*takes the hat Tes was holding up and turns it over a few times, looking at it from all angels* That was ves thoughtful of her. I will be sure to thank her when I next have opportunity to.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 pm
Sits and shakes her head at the wine discussion. Sipping her drink, she looks over at TES.

"Ice in wine, dare I even ask?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm
*She locks the door behind her and leans against it trying to get the image out of her mind of her GGB "wine" experience. gonk She tries to shake it off and she shudders.

Her dogs greet her and she smiles at them as she pets them. She makes her way into the bedroom and Atilla and Hunn lay on the floor at the foot of the bed. She undresses and slips in between the sheets. After fluffing up the pillows just right, she picks up the remote and grins as she sees her faux starlit sky twinkling above her. After setting the remote back onto her nightstand, she snuggles in to her plush bedding and fluffy pillows finding just the perfect comfortable spot to gaze upon her private starry night.

After a while of tranquility, she calms down enough for her eyelids to get heavy and she falls into a peaceful sleep.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 pm
*frowns at the thought of ice in a glass of wine*

I don't think he'd really like me repeating it. Even to you. wink He tells me what he can't tell Kits and Niiki. *laughs softly* A bit messy? Don't worry about it. I've been staying with Uncle Karrie, remember? rolleyes And now Amy too. She's staying with us for a few days. *follows her in, setting the bags down where she said to before looking around* Batman? *laughs* Uncle Karrie did tell me you had a batman-type costume, but I didn't expect this! *follows her around as she gives him a tour, showing him the moving wall with comic book sound effects. Mitri is impressed by what he sees, and Dame is happy to show everything off, enjoying his reactions. After they finish the tour, Dame lets Mitri back upstairs through the scans before she goes to bed. Mitri returns to the main bar*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 pm
*eyes widen for a moment at the mention of ice in wine* Gi ussta! eek He did not do it yet again, did he? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:34 pm
She looks over at Ryzan, confused.

"Um, do what again, Ryzan?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm
Relax, Ry. I was just making a joke about it earlier. No more wine has been "tainted" by ice rolleyes

*sets his own hat down in his lap now that Ryzan has his and glances over at katana*
Apparently there was an "incident" the other day at GGB in which killa offered Psyzapp a glass of what he claimed was elven wine. Not sure how he got a hold of some, but I'm sure Ryzan likely isn't the sole supplier in this world. In any case, apparently he figured the best way to cool it down was to serve it over ice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm
*glancing at his watch, he realizes that he and Mitri need to head home soon. A few minutes later, Mitri appears in the doorway to the Jade Dragon* So, Mitri, what did you think of Dame's room?

It's pretty cool. Not what I was expecting.

*laughs* No, it isn't, after seeing what it's like up here. *finishes his coke and stands up, taking their bottles to the trash* It's about time to head home. See you later, everyone. *waves over his shoulder on the way out*

Okay. Bye, everyone. *follows Karrie out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 pm
Snickers, and tries to picture the scene in her mind.

"Ohmigod, no wonder she had such a reaction to you when you said that! Anything else humorous happen while I was gone this weekend?"

She sips her drink, still trying to stifle giggles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 pm
*sighs and holds his head*
I would have thought the owner of a tavern would know a thing or two about the beverages he offers and the proper etiquette in regards to their consumption. Although, I am finding this world has such a great variety of alcoholic beverages so perhaps he may find it difficult to... how you say... "keep track" of it all. I assumed wine would have been one of the more commonly consumed, though.... it is at least the drink of choice for the Teir'Dal.

*waves to Karrie and Mitri as they leave*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm
You were gone? *lifts an eyebrow and scratches the back of his head* Can't say that I noticed...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games