Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:10 pm

@Des: I'm guessing you can't teach my bloodline character that? xD

Also, what do you think about this attribute:

iOath
• Armed to the Teeth: Can learn another taijutsu and bukijutsu in exchange for only being able to learn 5 ninjutsu.

It's for a bloodline character that's able to learn 10 ninjutsu normally. Should there be more of a drawback?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:14 pm

smh

Rawthix

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:15 pm

@Oath
Shiki will bury you alive if you ever even ask about his custom techniques. o.o Nah, he'll teach you that, he doesn't really care. xD

I think it's an excellent attribute, considering you're giving yourself the same ninjutsu limit as a taijutsu class at Sannin.

Gah, I'll stop thinking of ways to keep my character be amazing in so many ways because I've prepared him already for that. Time to focus on a damn HI-OUGI! D : <
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:19 pm

@Des: But my character isn't a sealer or a genjutsu user. xD He's going to be a bloodline Uchiha martial artist.

iOath

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Now, what do you guys think of this?

Character: -Sealer/Genjutsu-
Technique Name: Armor - [Yoroi]
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: Maruton
Description: An edit technique made by Shiki for the Utsuro Fuuin. Once activated on the seal, the chakra will envelope the user in a flame-like shroud that greatly increases one's power, speed, and reaction time. The chakra also acts as a defensive shield that greatly reduces the damage of incoming attacks. Lasts [10] posts.

It's basically a toned down version of Raiton no Yoroi, without the element. While you guys might say this is a waste of half a custom slot, you must realize that I can place it on other people, and I can place it more then once at a time. > : 3

@Oath
Oh, you're talking 'bout Shukuchi. xD. Sure, he'll give you the secret to high-speed movements. Is there an Uchiha that hasn't practiced martial arts? xD.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:27 pm

@Des: If there is, he/she is a disgrace to the Uchiha famiry. xD I plan on making him learn Kanjo, Shunkan, and other stuff.

And that custom is awesome.

iOath

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm

@Oath
xD. You sure you want you're character to go all mentally insane on everyone?

It is, yet I feel that makes it too OP. Maybe I should limit it to two armors per person per battle only?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

@Des: Well he's going to end up being calm and stoic. Which is what he usually is, anyways.

And maybe just two armors per battle?

iOath

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 pm

More then calm and stoic, he'll become completely emotionless. ._.
You like calm characters? don't you? xD.

That sounds much better, so I can't make a Genin achieve Kage-level speed/strength/defense. ._.

I've had an excellent idea for a finisher, how about...seals placed on the body that can store an immense amount of chakra, then another custom jutsu slot using this immense chakra to create a ridiculous explosion!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:11 pm

God I hate being stuck... *kicks the people that abandoned me*

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 pm

@Des: On your character or the opponent? xD

@Haruhi: You could have been like, "oh no you don't!" and pulled Gesalt back.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Oath: Bleh. What the heck am I supposed to do now?

Actually, anyone free in Kiri? Setsuna is free there.

Haruhi000777

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:15 pm

@Oath
On my character, it won't hurt him for reasons I have yet to come up with. xD.
It's a good start anyway, I'll take this idea and continue messing with it. > : 3
In the meantime, how about I halp chu with your ideas? xD.

Sekiha's already fine though, at least it doesn't kill in one hit. o.o
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:20 pm

@Des: I don't have any more ideas right now. xD And it's still pretty much a one hit kill. "Massive blunt trauma" causes ruptured organs, internal bleeding, etc which is debatably worse than exterior damage.

iOath

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:30 pm

That's still ridiculous then. ._. xD.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games