Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:51 pm

exorcist-sama91
(wahh *hugs you all* i have to go for now, but be back soon)
((okay rai, see you later))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:55 pm

* stops poaying her violin due to arm pain and sits down and looks at her arms that are scorched * what he didnt know was that i actually took the hit.. and my clone dodged it. i guess wat devi wont know wont hurt him* tears stream down at the pain shes is in* but the tears stop when she the twins walking by below the place shes at*

Tarouchoo

Scrap_Monster

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:59 pm

-hmm...-looks over the tree branch-.....its quiet.... -leaps out of the tree and lands with a small tap-~....hmm...~
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:07 pm

*laying on the couch*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Scrap_Monster

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:07 pm

Kairii9
-hmm...-looks over the tree branch-.....its quiet.... -leaps out of the tree and lands with a small tap-~....hmm...~
-belly grumbles-...hmm...food befor fun -smiles and heads to the nearest kittion-
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:09 pm

User Image
freebie

Tarouchoo

ice-white-angel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:22 pm

AHHHH
ZOMBIES!!
Hi Rachuto~
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:29 pm

anyone?
><

ice-white-angel

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:31 pm

ice-white-angel
anyone?
><

nyaa meh ish mizu
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:50 pm

* walks though the ark * hey all

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:00 pm

allen walker-d gray man

hey allen * waves to him with scorched arms*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:04 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

what`s wrong? ( lol does my avi look scary enough XD i am trying for black allen i am looking for the black flames )

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:07 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

what`s wrong? ( lol does my avi look scary enough XD i am trying for black allen i am looking for the black flames )

((yep it does look scary mine looks like a chained uop secret agent X3)) uhhhh meha dn rai went on a mission and devi and me got into a fight again and he shot a red bomb at meh and rai tried to take the attack but i doubled myself for the moment and my clone take rai out of the way and i took the attack and left the scene after he though i god moded X3 it really burned heh hes gotten stronger... one day he will beat me hope it wont be the death of me.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:09 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

((yep it does look scary mine looks like a chained uop secret agent X3)) uhhhh meha dn rai went on a mission and devi and me got into a fight again and he shot a red bomb at meh and rai tried to take the attack but i doubled myself for the moment and my clone take rai out of the way and i took the attack and left the scene after he though i god moded X3 it really burned heh hes gotten stronger... one day he will beat me hope it wont be the death of me.
( lol i see that XD lol ) i see well that sounds ..... fun ?

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:10 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

( lol i see that XD lol ) i see well that sounds ..... fun ?

not really it hurts as hell! god this is the first time i got hit with that bullet on my arms it hurts to play the violin!.... <_< >_> i wonder if hes still around..
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games