Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:05 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

Debito:*is hugged*
Jasdero:YEAH heehee

(( okay its not that good i think because i made it this afternoon before photo shop froze and i need to re download it so i guess it was finished and here it is tell meh your thoughts cause im opening a pixel shop/cafe X3 ))User Image

*cups hands together and they glows in side and shee opens her hands and a big strawberry shows*
((awwwwwww kawaii))
Jasdero: 0w0
Debito: o///o

((YAY X3 you can have chibi devi if you wanty X3))
* hands dero the strawberry and holds her mouth* iteeeeee!

Jasdero:*shoves the strawberriews in mouth*
((thank u ^w^))

*looks at devi* why is your face red
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:06 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

(( okay its not that good i think because i made it this afternoon before photo shop froze and i need to re download it so i guess it was finished and here it is tell meh your thoughts cause im opening a pixel shop/cafe X3 ))User Image

*cups hands together and they glows in side and shee opens her hands and a big strawberry shows*
((awwwwwww kawaii))

((thank u ^w^))

((Your welcome :]yay now meh can open a shop and photoshop just got finished dowloading so meh can try tons of stuff again XD))
* gets a mirror and opens her mouth and looks in the mirror* uwah My Fox fangs are growing .. come on rai lets go komuis going to bother us again if we dont do the mission

Tarouchoo

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

((awwwwwww kawaii))

((thank u ^w^))

((Your welcome :]yay now meh can open a shop and photoshop just got finished dowloading so meh can try tons of stuff again XD))
* gets a mirror and opens her mouth and looks in the mirror* uwah My Fox fangs are growing .. come on rai lets go komuis going to bother us again if we dont do the mission

right *kisses devi bye and runs out the door*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:10 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
((awwwwwww kawaii))

((thank u ^w^))

* ish already out side past her walking towards a place*

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:11 pm

Debito: ......... u thinkin what im thinin?
Jasdero: disguise ourselves as exorcists so they wont recognize us and follow them
Debito: yep
Jasdero: YAY heehee
*both run to go disguise themselves*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:11 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
((awwwwwww kawaii))

((thank u ^w^))

*walking beside you*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:15 pm

((hey im going to do this disguise thing u cant recognize me ok xD))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:15 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

((thank u ^w^))

*walking beside you*

* has a hoodie on and the exorcist star as a hair tie on her hair. and brings out a paper* the mission says that if we go straight ahead we would end up in a town where most akuma are.. and theres an uncontrolede innocence in the town in a shop..

Tarouchoo

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:16 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
((hey im going to do this disguise thing u cant recognize me ok xD))

nyah okay X3))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:18 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

((thank u ^w^))

*walking beside you*

* has a hoodie on and the exorcist star as a hair tie on her hair. and brings out a paper* the mission says that if we go straight ahead we would end up in a town where most akuma are.. and theres an uncontrolede innocence in the town in a shop..

*eyes turn red* yeah, there's alot of them to

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:21 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91

*walking beside you*

yeah and they sense the innocence too.. bracelets of sanctuary. activate. arrow's sentence..* her bracelets transform into a bow but you see no arrow*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:21 pm

*loud explosion from workshop and then silence until*.......SON OF A b***h!!!

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Both:*have exorcist uniforms on that they stole and in human form and begin to follow mizu and rai*
Debito: *has a sketeton headband to keep hair out of eyes all his makeup gone off face*
Jasdero:*has hair tied back into a braid and all makeup gone as well also stitches removed*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:23 pm

rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91

*walking beside you*

yeah and they sense the innocence too.. bracelets of sanctuary. activate. arrow's sentence..* her bracelets transform into a bow but you see no arrow*

twin shadows level 2...*weapon Change...to double edged scythe*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:28 pm

exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91
rachuto
exorcist-sama91

*walking beside you*

twin shadows level 2...*weapon Change...to double edged scythe*

come on * they both disappear into the town and people surround them and tons of level 1's pop out and some level 3s* Arrows sentence! level 2! * bow gets bigger and some of the arrown goes around her wrist like a wrist glove and part bracelet* come on rai.* umps up on a building and shoots down half of the level one with innocence arrows*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games