Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:18 pm
bedsick
Magnificent Moonbeam
bedsick
why would you get subway when jimmy john's is superior
im ashamed @ all of u
I never had Jimmy John's before, but my stepdad loves that place.

it's really simple but ugh i love it so, roast beef with cheese and avo mmmm
That sounds like a good one to try. I might try it sometime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:18 pm
bedsick
Magnificent Moonbeam
bedsick
im ashamed @ all of u

we don't have any of them around. emo

We do in Atlanta, though.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:19 pm
Prince Ichi
bedsick
Magnificent Moonbeam
bedsick
im ashamed @ all of u

we don't have any of them around. emo

We do in Atlanta, though.

we have two
i feel blessed now emo

@moonbeam they also have such nice good fresh bread mmm, it smells so good in there  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:22 pm
this reminds me

pat's mom pulled out a bread machine from one of the million closets

making ciabatta bread yep  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:07 pm
bedsick
im ashamed @ all of u

SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Maybe it's because I work at Subway and the place smells like s**t?
Seriously, it's got a funky odor at all stores that Jimmy John's or Penn Station doesn't have.

There's chemicals in the bread that release upon cooking that creates that stinky smell, so that goes to tell you what kind of crap is in that bread. (which is why I only eat flatbread during work).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:24 pm
Eudaemon
bedsick
im ashamed @ all of u

Seriously, it's got a funky odor at all stores that Jimmy John's or Penn Station doesn't have.

There's chemicals in the bread that release upon cooking that creates that stinky smell, so that goes to tell you what kind of crap is in that bread. (which is why I only eat flatbread during work).

i just hate that their chicken is stringy and the bacon IS NEVER CRISPY AAUUUGHH it's always like this sad excuse for bacon

also tbh subway pisses me off b/c this happens ever time:

me: i want the chicken bacon ranch sub
them: what do you want on it
me: whatever comes on the chicken bacon ranch sub
them: no no it's have it your way, it just comes with chicken and bacon and you tell us what you want on it

and then i get mad because i am paying you to make me a preselected sandwich i'm not paying you to just put s**t on bread /FLIPS TABLE  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:38 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
I usually eat two small meals a day. XD

Ugh. x.x and yesterday I only ate once. It was lunch. I was starving and so I went out during my lunch break and got some take out chinese food. XD Only because my co-worker wanted something to eat too. I got her something also. c:

I just had a banana sammich biggrin
So tasty

are the two of you guys trying to diet or something? i am asking because you are dieting wrong. tip time:

5-6 small meals a day keep the metabolism pumping long enough to burn calories and shed weight. drinking ice cold water during and between meals also promotes calorie burning, because your body has to heat up the water before it can "digest" it.

know when to stop eating for the day. i stop eating after 7pm, and if i absolutely must eat something after that time i eat a fruit.

speaking of fruit: if you're dieting bananas are one of the worst fruits you can eat. the same goes for coconut. these fruits have high amounts of fat that, while it's healthy fat, it's fat you dont need if you are trying to shed pounds.

almonds bost metabolism and have lots of protein. stay clear of every other nut really. almonds are the best for you, everything else is oily and has lots of fat.

anything starchy is pretty much your worst enemy while dieting because all that s**t turns to sugar inside of our body and that sugar creates more fat. try not to eat many potatoes or potato products, no white breads, no pasta. if you absolutely MUST eat these things, and this isnt bad because i eat this s**t too, make sure what you are eating is 100% whole wheat, or in the case of pasta, brown rice pasta. for bread, the darker the bread is, the better it is for you. (that doesnt mean sticking it in a toaster and burning it either!!!)

but really, everything is ok as long as you read the nutrition information and know how much of what your eating you're sticking in your mouth. everything in moderation.

try and keep calorie intake to a maximum of 1000 a day spread out through those 5-6 meals. that may not seem like a lot, but that just promotes you to eat more veggies and fruit (NOT BANANAS).

oh! and start and end your day with a cup of green tea, sweetened with honey. DO NOT put milk in your tea because this negates any health benefits the tea your drinking may have. just green tea with a natural sweetener. (and only a tablespoon of honey, you dont need it to be that sweet)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 pm
Eudaemon
bedsick
im ashamed @ all of u

Subway is what we have in my area and I have never heard of Jimmy's before now.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm
meekstape
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic

Ugh. x.x and yesterday I only ate once. It was lunch. I was starving and so I went out during my lunch break and got some take out chinese food. XD Only because my co-worker wanted something to eat too. I got her something also. c:

So tasty

are the two of you guys trying to diet or something? i am asking because you are dieting wrong. tip time:

5-6 small meals a day keep the metabolism pumping long enough to burn calories and shed weight. drinking ice cold water during and between meals also promotes calorie burning, because your body has to heat up the water before it can "digest" it.

know when to stop eating for the day. i stop eating after 7pm, and if i absolutely must eat something after that time i eat a fruit.

speaking of fruit: if you're dieting bananas are one of the worst fruits you can eat. the same goes for coconut. these fruits have high amounts of fat that, while it's healthy fat, it's fat you dont need if you are trying to shed pounds.

almonds bost metabolism and have lots of protein. stay clear of every other nut really. almonds are the best for you, everything else is oily and has lots of fat.

anything starchy is pretty much your worst enemy while dieting because all that s**t turns to sugar inside of our body and that sugar creates more fat. try not to eat many potatoes or potato products, no white breads, no pasta. if you absolutely MUST eat these things, and this isnt bad because i eat this s**t too, make sure what you are eating is 100% whole wheat, or in the case of pasta, brown rice pasta. for bread, the darker the bread is, the better it is for you. (that doesnt mean sticking it in a toaster and burning it either!!!)

but really, everything is ok as long as you read the nutrition information and know how much of what your eating you're sticking in your mouth. everything in moderation.

try and keep calorie intake to a maximum of 1000 a day spread out through those 5-6 meals. that may not seem like a lot, but that just promotes you to eat more veggies and fruit (NOT BANANAS).

oh! and start and end your day with a cup of green tea, sweetened with honey. DO NOT put milk in your tea because this negates any health benefits the tea your drinking may have. just green tea with a natural sweetener. (and only a tablespoon of honey, you dont need it to be that sweet)

i'm not on a diet.
I just get pressure from people to not eat at all as I am over weight.

Thanks for the info though. I know how to eat properly for my health. I just dont  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:08 pm
I thought my d**k thread in the gcd would die at 200 posts

30 posts later....  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:09 pm
The Undead Suitor

30 posts later....

The majority of users on Gaia are female/gay so of course d**k would be a great subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:11 pm
The Undead Suitor

30 posts later....
rofl
I keep on getting post-stalked tipped in that thread by somebody.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:18 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
meekstape
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic

So tasty

i'm not on a diet.
I just get pressure from people to not eat at all as I am over weight.

Thanks for the info though. I know how to eat properly for my health. I just dont
knock knock who's there oh it's type two diabetes and i got kicked out of my last apartment can i stay with you for a while. and by a while i mean for the rest of your life.

do u see what i am getting at. it's ok to cheat and eat bad every once and a while but not all the time! gonk maybe if you show that you're eating healthier around your family they'll have less of a reason to get on your case?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:23 pm
DO WANT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:40 pm
In my quest to do WGS in RS, I've decided to complete R4D.

Which means to complete the monkey component (my last subquest) to finally complete it I need to get 70 cooking.

And that requires 124 more lobster runs.

translation: I have grind to catch & cook over 3k lobsters gonk

Wish me luck?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games