Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:48 pm
Liada sipped at her drink as Kat talked. Nodding at the occasional moments that she listed like JD and the opening. She gave half a smirk at Kat's afterthought and turned herself into a sitting position leaning back. User Image Maybe... I've been out of the game for so long that its hard to read anymore. But god if you were treating Blade to the JD for that you should have hinted something to me! I feel like the 3rd wheel here now! User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 pm
She laughed at Liada, "There is no reason whatsoever for you to feel that way. We were out as friends that night! He said he'd be my date only if Justin was a no-show....which he was."

She sipped her drink, "So, don't worry about being a 3rd wheel or anything like that, okay? biggrin "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:03 pm
Liada smiled at her best friend. Feeling embarrassed a little still but was thankful she wasn't in the way of things. Thanks hun. Ha, you think with being my age I would stop acting like a jealous teenager. ******** I can be so pathetic at times. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:08 pm
She smiled at Liada, "Trust me, I've been there. Hell, it wasn't easy even being in a so-called relationship when I was only seeing Justin once or twice a month. And I didn't think you were acting jealous, just so you know. wink "

She took a sip of her drink, "You should have seen me when I first got to Geezerville. Right before I moved here, I had just broken up with someone who had meant a lot to me. I licked my wounds at my mom's for a few months and then moved here. I'm a lot nicer now than I was then. :hugegrin"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:12 pm
Liada busted out laughing as she hears that last bit from Kat. Wow if you're a b***h when you're nice I'd hate to see you at your worst. Course a lot of the same could be said about me. User Image She takes a swig of her drink before putting her glass down and moving closer to Kat. Now on a lighter note...I LOVE your tattoo!! She traces the markings around Kat's arm before she nudges her to turn around and look at her back. Very nicely detailed!  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:14 pm
She turned so Liada could see how the dragon wrapped around her torso and then held a leg aloft out of the water.

"Yeah, I got this in Japan when I lived there. It took quite a while to complete. Months, actually. 3nodding "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:21 pm
Liada holds Kat's leg a second from the ankle to get a better look at how it wrapped around. Getting strange looks from the passerby's and some blushed faces from the guys. She giggled a little bit and then let go of her leg as she pushed her hair to the side and did a slow turn to show off hers. I know what you mean. I had to keep myself distracted when I got mine so that way I wouldn't fall asleep. sweatdrop It was worth it in the end though, User Image

EDIT  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm
She looked over Liada's tattoo and nodded. "It's very interesting. I've thought about getting another one, I just don't know where the hell I'd put it. rofl "

She slipped out of the hot tub, "Well, I'm officially pruney, I'm going to dry off. biggrin " She grabbed a towel and dried her arms off before wrapping the towel around her waist and took a seat on a nearby chair. She leaned over and nabbed her tea and took a sip of it before sitting on the table next to her chair.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:31 pm
Hmmm that is an interesting thought. Oh! You could put it on the back of your neck! Just don't get a barcode, I knew someone who actually did that on both counts and it actually rings up for something at the local Kmart in her store. blaugh She follows Kat out of the hot tub and they get a couple cat calls from a group of guys across the pool. Liada gives a smirk and blows them a kiss before drying herself off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:34 pm
She nodded over at the group of guys across the pool from them.

"Well, there ya go, Liada. A veritable buffet just waiting for you. xd "

She covered a yawn, and shook her head slightly. "Wow, excuse me. I think I'm starting to get sleepy. You mind if we head out here soon? Or do you want to go check out your fan club? xd "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:43 pm
Liada makes a face at Kat as she ties her sarong back on. Hey I'm not the only hot tattoo'd chick here. Plus you don't have fur. rofl . She slips on her flip flops and hides her flask again. Yea I'm good to go. Besides most of those "boys" won't be able to handle all this. Lets head out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:45 pm
She laughed in agreement with Liada and the two of them left AS and got into her car to head back to MW.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:54 pm
Liada Trovaras
. I should consider myself lucky. I was reborn with these marks once Mabb made me and this was proof of our contract. But they never faded when our contract ended.
{{Hey! You told Miro that you used tetris to distract yourself while you were tattooed! Use your own account! stressed But using you is more fun xd *dresses Ryzan up in odd things when no one's looking*}}  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 am
Ryzan Vixtul
Liada Trovaras
. I should consider myself lucky. I was reborn with these marks once Mabb made me and this was proof of our contract. But they never faded when our contract ended.
{{Hey! You told Miro that you used tetris to distract yourself while you were tattooed! Use your own account! stressed But using you is more fun xd *dresses Ryzan up in odd things when no one's looking*}}

(( User Image Crap you're right! Okay that's it I'm keeping notes of what I freaking post! stressed Thanks Tes! ))  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:12 pm
Amy sighed and laid back on the stone bench in the heart of the garden she had built. A large contented smile was on her face and scents from all the different flowers and shrubbery filled her nose. This was like Heaven to her. The flowers she had planted over a month ago had bloomed and the plants she had ordered had come in at the beginning of the week. She had ordered where each and every plant and bush was supposed to go. Now, the entire garden was complete, save for the sculptures that would be coming in after the art exhibit was open and people submitted sculptures.

It was a huge maze that was 7 feet tall, and flowers bloomed everywhere. There wasn't one bare spot save for the stone walking paths. This was the type of garden she had always wanted but had never been in one location long enough to create.

Thistle was still running back and forth down a nearby path, so excited by all the nature around her. She stayed on that path so that she could still see Amy and wouldn't get lost, but she was so excited! For some reason, she felt very connected to everything and very energetic.

Amy sighed once more and then softly said, "Thistle, I think this is our best creation, yet."

Thistle squeaked twice in agreement.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games