Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:44 am
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
I must admit that dogs tend to smell very bad quite often no matter their quantity of baths.
Don't like how dogs smell Eh?

I used to be a dog fan. I really did. But I finally got that cat I've always wanted and now find I can hardly stand living with dogs.
Cat's are smart that's for sure but you can't walk a cat or take it to the beach with friends. So I guess there is good sides to both.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:16 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
I must admit that dogs tend to smell very bad quite often no matter their quantity of baths.

I used to be a dog fan. I really did. But I finally got that cat I've always wanted and now find I can hardly stand living with dogs.
Cat's are smart that's for sure but you can't walk a cat or take it to the beach with friends. So I guess there is good sides to both.

You probably definitely can't take them to the beach with friends but you can take them for walks. This lady on my street takes her cat for a walk everyday WITHOUT a leash. This one night I just saw her walking and talking... and I thought she was a nut! But no... very no. Ten feet behind her, trotting towards her was a tiny cat... and he was listening to everything she told him to do. It was so very cute!

^_^

I'm SO happy because I'm going SKATING!!! WOO!

Oulixeus
Crew

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:27 pm
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus

You probably definitely can't take them to the beach with friends but you can take them for walks. This lady on my street takes her cat for a walk everyday WITHOUT a leash. This one night I just saw her walking and talking... and I thought she was a nut! But no... very no. Ten feet behind her, trotting towards her was a tiny cat... and he was listening to everything she told him to do. It was so very cute!

^_^

When I put my cat on a leash he just sat down. You have to train them early.

Blech I can do that right outside my house if I want @.@ too cold.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:58 pm
JeeszyCreezy
TokyoSamurai94
JeeszyCreezy
TokyoSamurai94
thanx Jeezy~
your the one who won... no use taking me ^^;
but you gave me the money~
I give people a lot of things.
ok so what~why shouldnt I talk to you?
ok then~ sweatdrop  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:10 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus

^_^

Me too. That's where I'm going skating. Someone came over and froze the park.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:54 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yes and my little MPT friend found out I was a girl u.u no more fun there. Most of my work is going to be done today. I'm hoping to get my art section atleast 1/2 done...and that darn stickie....maybe i will save that for the end >.> <.<
I do too! I know I've been collecting those...I will work on that. If only I could find them all ^^;
I think we should just change all tv's to play classical music. That or another depression.
I read that in someones profile. Did you end up getting it?
...Um, okay. You tell 'im, or did he guess? Today as in your today or Wednesday? o.o Well, well, did'ja get stuff done? O:
I hope you find them too. n.n I've been working off of one major list... I swear it grows exponentially. I get stuff done, but then it contains even more things than it did before. D:
Ah, the first one sounds boring... deperession... as long as I don't lose my Gaia. ;D
The things you learn on Gaia. Indeed I did. I've listened to snips of each song and then half the CD. So far... the CD's not winning me over, but I'll see if I like them once I listen to it a bit.
I logged on my female account to talk to nik and he kinded added two and two together. What a sad fate. Well atleast he can talk to me without thinking I'm hitting on him. ^^; I worked till 4am and I still have tons to do.
^^ I got a lot of my stuff done. Sill have to check out the gavsim. I can't decide if I go to the convention or the concert @.@
ok ok fine all of thr viedo games will just self emplode.
I will have to check it out...That's what I thought about the new Shin's album..not too good but still standable XD
Smart guy. Till four am? ew. @.@
^___^ That's always good. Gavsim shouldn't take long to check out~ Ah, you can't do both? ;.;
o___o But I like video games. I must say that the more I listen to the FOB CD, the more I like it. It's just odd... they have slow songs. I don't want to listen to slow songs when I'm listening to FOB. ^^;; It just doesn't mix. XD;
Oh~ I got to collect the DC twice today. >3 This logging on early thing has its advantages.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:58 pm
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus

^_^

<3
I don't quite take my cats on walks... but they do come along with me on my walks. ^___^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:02 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
It's sucking your brains out those halloween items are tricky!
It's not even my dress!
Reminds me of a macross main song. It's one of those songs your working and you have to stop and just listen to it. I will have to bug marcus to get me a version.
Sorry I wasn't on when you were on. We watches the last of star trek ^^; They didn't like the ending too well.
I have brains? O: Cooool~
Did'ja get five bucks?
XD If he doesn't have it, I'd be very surprised.
Aww~ don't apologize. :3 I was barely on anyway. Does that mean no rewatching it? O:
Yeah but the moent that hat comes off they are gone!
8] Heck yes!
There is no way he wouldn't @.@
Well they havn't seen the special features yet.
Then what about when you wear the JU shoes? ;P
Sweet. B]
Ah~ well then... if you have nothing better to do, then by all means, ask him. :3 The artist is Hikari Utada. I do prefer the short techno version that begins the game... but the longer ones are good too. :] Better yet, ... I'll edit this. PX ...u.u video searching on youtube is down. I'll post a link to the game intro later~~
XD
Oh~ and by the way, if you hadn't caught that message in the MPT, I would've been back right away anyway. ;]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:06 pm
WTH... I don't want a third collectible...
Shoot, I'll have to save up some gold for this. u.u

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:40 pm
Youtube's searching is back up.

This is the intro to kingdom hearts, complete with song. :]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEQolPJAKyM

This is the same song, but in Japanese. ...And to videogame clips from KH2. ...You get to see a "g blade" in action though~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp0BG2bXl_8

Okay, so~ here's the ending of the game, plus the song I was talking about. This is the longest version... and sounds different from the other two Um~ it's kind of long and once the credits start rolling, there's nothing but screen shots from the game. Um~~ again, I only recommend this if you're bored. ;]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C76mYh-YlYY

Alright, that was fun. Now on to my work! >D

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:22 pm
sdrawkcab
WTH... I don't want a third collectible...
Shoot, I'll have to save up some gold for this. u.u
XD I saw that and then ran off to get more letters. Damn that three donation item thing. I hate it!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:26 pm
TokyoSamurai94
JeeszyCreezy
TokyoSamurai94
JeeszyCreezy
TokyoSamurai94
thanx Jeezy~
your the one who won... no use taking me ^^;
but you gave me the money~
I give people a lot of things.
ok so what~why shouldnt I talk to you?
ok then~ sweatdrop
^^ We can talk toeachother ^^; it's not illegal.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:28 pm
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus
JeeszyCreezy
Oulixeus

^_^

Me too. That's where I'm going skating. Someone came over and froze the park.
that's so great We have an ice skating rink in town.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:33 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yes and my little MPT friend found out I was a girl u.u no more fun there. Most of my work is going to be done today. I'm hoping to get my art section atleast 1/2 done...and that darn stickie....maybe i will save that for the end >.> <.<
I do too! I know I've been collecting those...I will work on that. If only I could find them all ^^;
I think we should just change all tv's to play classical music. That or another depression.
I read that in someones profile. Did you end up getting it?
...Um, okay. You tell 'im, or did he guess? Today as in your today or Wednesday? o.o Well, well, did'ja get stuff done? O:
I hope you find them too. n.n I've been working off of one major list... I swear it grows exponentially. I get stuff done, but then it contains even more things than it did before. D:
Ah, the first one sounds boring... deperession... as long as I don't lose my Gaia. ;D
The things you learn on Gaia. Indeed I did. I've listened to snips of each song and then half the CD. So far... the CD's not winning me over, but I'll see if I like them once I listen to it a bit.
I logged on my female account to talk to nik and he kinded added two and two together. What a sad fate. Well atleast he can talk to me without thinking I'm hitting on him. ^^; I worked till 4am and I still have tons to do.
^^ I got a lot of my stuff done. Sill have to check out the gavsim. I can't decide if I go to the convention or the concert @.@
ok ok fine all of thr viedo games will just self emplode.
I will have to check it out...That's what I thought about the new Shin's album..not too good but still standable XD
Smart guy. Till four am? ew. @.@
^___^ That's always good. Gavsim shouldn't take long to check out~ Ah, you can't do both? ;.;
o___o But I like video games. I must say that the more I listen to the FOB CD, the more I like it. It's just odd... they have slow songs. I don't want to listen to slow songs when I'm listening to FOB. ^^;; It just doesn't mix. XD;
Oh~ I got to collect the DC twice today. >3 This logging on early thing has its advantages.
>< For a new user he is ahead of the game. Yes, and I couldn't go to sleep *tear*everything I do for the libary is so tedious @.@
It would cost too much. And they are near the same time. I might go to the cenvention I can hang out with Julie in the summer XD
ok ok it's tv or video games >.>
I agree but they do have some good slower songs on the last Album.
u.u woot so you got two more items you already have ...what joy.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:37 pm
O-O Inventory arranger! <33  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games