Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 am
*wakes up and finds two grunnies curled on the bed on her pillow and finds she's sleeping on Leko's pillow confused She gets up and finds some food to feed the grunnies breakfast and starts preparing it for them, still confused as to who the other gruuny belongs to and why they are both on the bed. Such poor manners for pets rolleyes *  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:16 am
Beach? *wasn't paying much attention beforehand until hearing the word "beach". He looks up at Psyzapp and gets a bit of an eye twitch at her swim top*

..... *casually digs around for a handkerchief*

*stirs a bit at feeling the bed move, but goes back to sleep*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:22 am
*finishes making the grunnies a little breakfast snack and goes over and scratches them under their chins to wake them up - kakkosen opens her eyes immediately, knowing the drill, and bounds over to the area where the food will get placed*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:34 am
*grumbles a bit at first, but then quickly turns to purring, still laying there half asleep*
Xaaaaaa~ Ditronw gaer, Leko-chan. 4laugh *purr*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 am
ThisEmptySoul
*grumbles a bit at first, but then quickly turns to purring, still laying there half asleep*
Xaaaaaa~ Ditronw gaer, Leko-chan. 4laugh *purr*

eek
Leko?.... Wait you're speaking! gonk
Draa?..... confused

*picks him up and looks him in the face*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:54 am
*finishes making her latte and turns to the others in the bar.* Yes…I'm heading over to Upper GGG to hang out poolside today. I go over there instead of the beach. The beach is filled with…teenagers stare … and I like having the privacy of my own pool.

You know…after all of the remodeling is done on that place, I should have you all out for a pool party. 4laugh
*grins and sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:56 am
*squirms a bit as he feels himself being lifted, waking up more from it. Slowly he opens his eyes, confused at first to see Ayami there until he remembers that Leko had brought him downstairs to sleep. But then, he suddenly become more aware that his feet aren't touching the ground and it looks down*

.... wait... wha.... I'm a grunny?! I thought I just got this spell refreshed recently gonk It's like I can turn back to a grunny at any freakin moment stressed

*glances Ayami over and pouts* ... such an inconvenient time, too...

*cough* er... I mean... good morning? sweatdrop

*closes his eyes and holds the handkerchief under his nose as his head is suddenly filled with images of the MW Ladies in skimpy bikinis at the aforementioned pool party*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:01 am
Besides, I can't very well tan topless at a public beach…now can I. wink *sips her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 am
Ah~ That sounds mzilst bronretla, jabbress. Perhaps I should search for proper swimwear in case you do make such plans. I currently do not own anything for such sweatdrop I am not sure dear Quortek does either as he seems to have a predilection for going nude *giggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:08 am
*Looks at TES briefly raising an eyebrow and then back at Ryzan.* At a public beach, TES could get arrested for indecent exposure. rolleyes He would be very safe at my place in Upper GGG…much more private. wink

Well, I must be going. I'll see you later and you have a very bronretla day Ryzan. wink Bye TES.
*Takes her latte with her as Atilla and Hunn follow her out the front door.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:12 am
*nose gushes slightly at the mention of topless tanning. He holds the handkerchief tighter against his nose and sinks in his chair a little, staring down at the table and not looking up as Psyzapp leaves, muttering a farewell*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:19 am
Plynn kyon, jabbress~ *waves*

I am not sure if even in the privacy of her home you should be without clothes... *he turns toward Tes and sees him holding a bloodied handkerchief on his face. He sighs and shakes his head*
Gi ussta... it was not -that- revealing rolleyes Do I need to get you some ice? rolleyes

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:19 am
hmmm well maybe we should see if we can catch Vixtul this morning.
*scratches under Draa's chin and tucks him under her breast in the cradle of her arm and heads up into the bar through the security*
oh good Vixtul you are here 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:54 am
*looks off to the side when Ryzan offers to get ice*
... I think I'm fine... *sniffs and wipes under his nose*

*drools a bit at his positioning and the view it gives him, but catches himself in the act and quickly wipes his mouth with his paw, hoping Ayami didn't catch that* ninja  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:04 am
Bwael kre'tan, jallil. You are looking quite lovely this tangi, I must say wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games