Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 pm
((Whoa, talk2hand don't be getting all defensive with me, missy. Just the other day you were laughing when we talked about this. stare rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 pm
*walks into the living room from the kitchen, where he'd been doing the dishes, and picks his coat up* It's about time to take Mitri home. He has to be up early tomorrow, so I don't want to get him home too late. Do you want to ride with me, Amy?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:19 pm
Amy looked up at Karrie and smiled sadly. She really wished Mitri didn't have to leave, but she knew he had to. She thought about giving him her car so that he could drive back whenever he wanted to, but she was afraid it'd seem like she was rubbing her money in his face or Karrie's. She never wanted to do that, so she remained quiet about that option.

"Yeah, of course I'll go. I said I wanted to last night, but you probably don't remember. We were both really tired."

She and Karrie had fallen asleep almost as soon as they were finished with dinner last night.

"I'll get the cat carrier so we can drop the kittens off at the pet area in Aqua Springs."

She picked up the kittens on her lap and took them into Velcore and Thistle's room to put them in the carrier.

While she was gone, Thistle jumped off of the couch and went over to Karrie. She looked up at him with big, sad eyes. She began to fade blue as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:22 pm
Oh, right. sweatdrop I did forget. *while Amy gets the kittens ready for their stay at Aqua Springs, he looks down at Thistle* You can come too, if you want. I'm sure Mitri would want to say good bye to you before he leaves, at least. Besides, *bends over and picks her up* you don't want to stay here alone, do you? You'll at least come to Aqua Springs with us even if you don't want to spend that long in the car.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:34 pm
Thistle had every intention of going with Karrie and Amy to drop off Mitri. She planned to sit on Mitri's lap if he'd let her. She just really didn't want him to go.

Thistle's tail was hanging limp over Karrie's arm and her head was rested on his other arm. She squeaked softly and sadly.

Amy came back out with the carrier in her hands. When she saw Thistle blue again, she sighed softly. "Oh Thistle... I'm sorry he has to go back sweetie."

She looked back at Karrie and smiled sadly. "Alright. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:40 pm
*nods* He'll be back when he can. He is planning on moving here when he graduates. Then you can spend all the time with him you want, Thistle.

*locking the door behind them, Karrie takes Thistle to the car to go pick Mitri up from Aqua Springs*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:54 pm
Amy walked to the car with Karrie, Velcore, Mitri and Thistle. She held the back door open for Mitri and Velcore. She would have insisted Mitri sit up front with Karrie, but if he was going to be holding Thistle, she didn't want him up front with her in his lap. It wasn't safe for either of them.

Then, when everyone was in, she climbed into the front passenger side and shut the door. She sighed softly.

"What the hell was that in there? Is Dame feeling okay? Is she dizzy? She shoved Miru into Mitri. And she rolled her eyes at you and me, Karrie. Is she feeling alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:59 pm
I don't know. She said she thought she had something on her arm... *shrugs and starts the car*

*sits with his head on Mitri's lap*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:01 pm
{{ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:03 pm
*buries his face in Thistle's side in an attempt to keep from laughing at Karrie*  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:09 pm
Amy sighed and rolled her eyes to the ceiling of the car. "Karrie... I swear, sometimes, you are very naive..."

She huffed and turned around in her seat slightly. She looked at Mitri sympathetically. "Mitri, is Dame trying to hook you and that poor girl up? She looked like she was about to cry right then and there. It's probably not a good idea for either of you. She's deathly shy, Mitri, and I'd be nervous for you and her if anyone tried to force something on you two. Besides, you're young! You shouldn't be settling down so soon... I have to admit that I've tried to think about people around here that might be good for you, but I always thought someone older would be good for you. You're very mature for your age and I think a slightly-older woman would be good for you."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes at herself for getting ahead of herself and talking too much. "Sorry about that. My mouth runs away from me sometimes, as you know. But Mitri, there's nothing wrong with staying single for awhile when your life is just starting out. You'll be graduating high school soon, starting a whole new chapter of your life! If anyone, including Dame, tries to shove someone onto you romantically, promise you'll tell me, okay? I'll take care of it."

She glanced over at Karrie. She would have said he could tell Karrie, too, but obviously he wouldn't recognize if someone was trying force a 'love connection' with his nephew.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:10 pm
Thistle squeaked sadly from Mitri's lap and rubbed her cheek against his stomach. She wished the car would stop. She didn't want Mitri to leave. She wanted him to stay, stay forever. He could live with them at home and complete their family. Everyone would be happy.

"Mitri..."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 pm
Amy, I think Mitri can take care of himself... You just said yourself that he's very mature.

*shifts to a more comfortable position*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:16 pm
Amy sighed and looked over at Karrie again. "Yes, but he's also very polite. I don't think he'd want to ask someone to stop shoving another person at him romantically, especially a friend. It might be easier for him to have someone else say something."

She groaned and shook her head slightly at herself. "And let's stop talking about Mitri like he isn't here."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 pm
*rolls his eyes* Amy, you don't need to worry. I think I can figure things out on my own. *pets Thistle, slightly embarrassed by what Amy was saying*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games