Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

When shrugged away, Michi backed off and leaned against the frig. Again, listening. Well know wonder Hiroki got pissed but telling that to Akihiko wouldn't help. "Alright...well, mmm..." Yeah he had no idea what to say to that.

"Ok so I've no idea what to tell you. Because I don't want to piss you off." he said honestly.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"At this point, Michi... I don't care if you piss me off. Just tell me what's on your mind and get it over with." Akihiko replied, looking over to the fridge at the man.
Then he sighed. "Let me guess... Hiroki was right and I shouldn't be screwing with Nezumi's mind? I'm at fault? I'm being too harsh on the man hired to do Izzy Lucky's job? I should just work with him and get over it and keep making my music because it's the best way to deal with the giant gaping hole in my chest?" his blue gaze narrowed. "Did the b*****d sum it up right?" Narcissus asked, referring to himself.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Naoko was drunk but not smashed... not enough... he wanted more.
So he ordered another.
"I think dancing's out of the question by this point..." the blond spoke.
In truth, the club was so packed and crazy by now, that no one paid them any thought or mind.
When Ryu's sexy voice fell on the blond's ears though... a smirk appeared on the pianist's face and he shifted how he was sitting...
Until he was straddling Ryu's lap and looking down into his akuma's red eyes.
"It's not a game of tag, baka." Naoko teased before leaning forward and kissing his lover.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Zipping into the parking lot, it took a LOT of willpower to get out of the car and not just ravage Chiyou right there.
But the two entered the club, got a couple drinks, and after about five minutes, Kai was on his second burbon and coke and was sitting at a hightop table near the dance floor, with his little princess...
"Down that and lets dance, Hi-Hime." the blond teased as he knocked back the rest of his drink.
Getting a sweet buzz was always the best part of drinking for the guitarist.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:53 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Yeah...well, you know you said you wanted to turn over a new leaf in some ways. So I think that pretty much sums it up. Except for the last couple lines there." he answered as he walked away from the frig and sat down on another soft chair close by.

"We both know you trying to work all these feelings through about yourself and everything around you. I think that working with your music is a great therapy. But...you kind of don't seem to get it when others are trying to genuinely help you. I mean you're thinking about yourself but you probably didn't even think about Nezumi-san's feelings. Since he admitted he was wrong about Chiyou-kun, he probably was already beating himself up about that mistake. You probably didn't need to test him at all." He leaned back in the chair and looked at Akihiko just wondering why the man had to have such knee jerk reactions at times.

"As for the last two lines, you can choose how you move on...whether its by your music, or something else. I think that your grandfather wanted to give you a means to focus on what you needed by putting a manager into take all the other things off your shoulders that you'd totally wouldn't focus on. And...you're not a b*****d. But...people skills challenged." he smiled a little trying to lighten things up just a hair.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:00 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Out of the question?" Ryu tilted his head at an odd angle, then laughed and nuzzled against Naoko's neck.

"But...I wanna hold you tight...real tight...and grind with you to that driving beat..."

Yep....classic drunk Ryuukaze.

Naoko kissed Ryu, and Ryu kissed back, somewhat sloppily, but with lots of tongue and insistence, keeping it going until he felt dizzy.

"Can't it be a game of tag?" the vocalist poked at his lover's belly playfully, the paused as something...no, someone....caught his eye.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....isn't that Nakai and Chiyou over there?" he said, squinting his eyes, pointing out on the dance floor.

"Huh...fancy that." he looked at the pianist, then thwapped him on the shoulder.

"Tag! You're it!" he razzed, hopping up and scurrying through the crowd toward his friends, not even thinking about...other things.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Chiyou was like a little alcoholic animal once he got in the club and settled into a seat. Three jello shooters started his evening, followed by two buttery nipples, and an amaretto on the rocks. All within less than ten minutes. Poor bartender could barely get his orders out fast enough.

"Ready to dance already, Kai-sama? Mmmmm....but you can't even be buzzed, can you?" the kid grinned, perfectly sober at the beginning of that sentence, but incredibly buzzed by the end. He loved time-bombing himself with drinks. Pound them down so fast that he wouldn't know exactly when the real intoxication would hit. Especially with those jello shots. They took time to melt in his stomach and release the alcohol.

"Alright....come on. I'm feeling...hot. I wanna move!"
Besides...it was almost like being high, looking at all the flashing lights through the grey haze of his vision. It made him feel so...sensual.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Laughing darkly for a moment, Akihiko stared up at the ceiling. "People skills challenged? Try the fact that I hate almost everyone I've ever met. People are the worst... and yet..." his blue gaze took on a bit of a faraway look to it... but then it was gone and he was looking to Michi.

"No, I didn't need to test Nezumi... and yet I did. I would have just kept treating him like a piece of s**t until I was certain he wouldn't fall for me. Now at least, I've reason to be nice to the man... which obviously for me passes as tolerable for most people." he downed a few gulp of his drink, just trying to make himself forget what Hiroki had said.

"Am I... paranoid, Michi?" Narcissus asked suddenly. "I don't trust easily, but really how's that paranoid? It's not like I'm holed up in my basement bedroom thinking aliens are going to descend from the sky and probe my a**. Or that I'm being spied on by higher powers... cause obviously I am."
Said spy was named Takagi Yuuji, after all.

Akihiko sighed, gaze focused on the drink in his hand that now perched at the end of the arm rest. "I am a b*****d... I've always been a b*****d. It's part of the mask."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Naoko was licking his lips, tasting banana from Ryu, when his akuma tagged him and dashed off.

Chiyou and Nakai...

"Just get drunk. Stay drunk. And don't think about it..." the blond told himself over and over again as he dashed through the crowd...

But somehow lost sight of Ryu and got swept into a sea of moving and grinding bodies.

"Damn, Hi-Hime... that was fast." Kai teased, pulling Chiyou after him onto the dance floor.
He immediately wrapped his arms around the shorter man, pulling their hips together as he began to grind out on the dance floor.
After all... this was what they'd come here to do.
"I'm just a tad buzzed. Rather get drunk of your damn sexy a**, to be honest." Nakai whispered into the younger man's ear as his fingers squeezed Chiyou's hips seductively.
Sure, Nakai remembered that Hideki was easily enabled. But to be honest, he didn't give a damn.
Chiyou needed to relax after everything.
And if that meant that Kai would be driving him to a few AA meetings... so be it.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:21 pm

User Image

Oblivious as he was, Ryu didn't notice his love get swept up in the crowd.
He was too busy running around having fun.

Slipping up behind Chiyou, he grabbed the boy by the waist and began dancing up on him, peeking mischievously over his shoulder at Nakai, winking like the wicked little akuma he was.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I like it fast sometimes, just like I like it to last all night...oh, you mean the drinking? Heh." Chiyou poked fun at his lover, working his hips in time with the beat, pressing himself against the taller man. God, was he dizzy! How long had it been since he had really drank? Too long...he was out of practice.

"Really? Well, you know you're always welcome to have all of that that you want. I don't mind if you get hammered on it...or hammer on it, whichever suits you most." Reaching up, his little clawed hands grabbed at the guitarist's face, pulling it down to his level so he could kiss the man madly, his fingers running through and pulling at honeyed locks of hair.

It would have been perfect if he hadn't been startled all of a sudden by someone dancing up against his a**, grinding him from the other side.

Oh well...he didn't really care that much tonight. Fun was fun. He just kept mouthing at Nakai's neck, since he had let his lover's mouth escape when he jumped.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Naoko found himself backed up against a larger man, three guys in front of him, all dancing and grinding and literally pressing themselves in on him.

It wasn't that the blond didn't enjoy the attention...
But he was here with Ryu.
Wasn't he?

Trying to break free of the ring of men, Naoko felt himself pulled backward. The man behind him was dancing so close that Oumori could have been sitting in his lap, while the other three pressed in again, not even letting the pianist see anything but their bodies.

Again he tried to break free... but the men only began backing him up to the back of the dance floor, a secluded area...

Laughing, Nakai enjoyed this drunken mischievous Chiyou.
In fact...
He literally drank in that kiss, his tongue invading the younger man's mouth in a moment of wanton passion.

But then his princess jumped, and Kai's amber eyes saw why.
Ryuukaze...

But before the blond could say anything, Chiyou's mouth claimed his again. Kai winked at the violinist on the other side of Hideki, one of his hands slipping around Chiyou's waist to the small of his back.
When Chiyou was kissing his neck though, Nakai finally said something.

"Guess you had the same idea as us. Where's my clone?" he asked, knowing that the two were rarely without one another.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Paranoid? That's an odd question. I mean...well..mmm..maybe. Paranoia is characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others. So...you don't trust many people, and you don't make many friends. But I can't say you've got an irrational fear of people. I mean I'm not a psychologist so I can't diagnose." He answered and seemed thoughtful about the matter.

"You know, you and Hiroki-san...one day you both need to figure out how to get beyond this patch and work together. He's a Company man to the core but he can't be the worse person in the universe. I think he has good intentions. He hasn't once come around just to provoke you while you're hurting. He's stayed out of your way. I doubt he would have even said a peep to you had you not tested Nezumi-san." said Michi as leaned his head on to on of the pillows. Ok maybe he should have napped a little longer. Sometimes he just wanted to go back to Japan and get away from Hawaii. Just seeing all this bad news on tv and feeling the tension in the air here made him tired.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:20 pm

User Image

Grooving to the music, the red-eyed vocalist laughed.

"Oh yeah, totally. It's a good night to get out. We were just trying to get away from the stress of work, and...well, all the stuff going on. Naoko...he's right..." Ryu turned around expecting his lover to be right there...but he wasn't. For a moment, he almost panicked, but the buzz told him to relax. Naoko had probably gone for another drink, or gone to the bathroom. Nothing to worry about. He'd find him later.

"Well, I guess he's around. How are you guys doing? Is Yumi being good?"
Small talk...that was a good thing to start off, he figured. Besides...he didn't know what else to say with Chiyou attached to Nakai's neck like a snake.
Those two sure did look hot, though.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Hayato had pulled together enough for one day. He felt kind of off, anyway, after all that had happened, so he couldn't keep focus for any longer than he had already. At least he'd put together a portfolio of music and lyrics for his new album. Still needed to write some, though.

Still awake, and rather restless from the flight, he decided to go out for some drinks, maybe take in the youth of the city, go to a club just to get a good vibe going.
Hell...who knew what he might get into there.

No sooner had he arrived at Club Tantra did he notice none other than Naoko. Fancy that.
He'd been about to ignore that little fact and walk away, drink in hand, when he realized that he didn't see that asshat, Ryuukaze, anywhere around. Not to mention there were several rather large men backing the blond into a dark corner.
How cute...his stupid little kitten had gotten himself into trouble again.
Well...he still couldn't have that. Strangers laying their hands on his darling pet...unacceptable. That fool Ryu should have looked after the pianist better.
Time to go rescue the princess, he thought, smiling wryly as he marched down the steps, around the back, and right up to the thugs, breaking his glass on the first guy's head without a moment's hesitation, grabbing the second guy by the throat and throwing him like a pillow, and turning from the hip to catch the third guy in the gut with a punch so hard that he staggered back and threw up in the corner.

"I don't know what you assholes had in your heads that you were gonna do, but it ain't gonna happen. Now get the hell out of here before I end you."
With that, the assailants scrambled away like frightened rabbits.

Turning, he faced the pianist, smiling gently.

"Are you ok, Naoko?" he asked, gazing down at his former lover.
Inside, he imagined that this must give him some kind of brownie points with the blond. Certainly wouldn't do anything but make him look good, though he hadn't saved Naoko for the pianist's sake, but to spare him his own jealousy. Either way....it worked out.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:33 pm

"We used to work well together." Akihiko replied in all seriousness. "Before Izzy... he and I worked together a lot. But then I tested him... and instead of running off like Nezumi did... well... he threw me on the floor and did me right there."
The young Koyasu laughed slightly at the memory. "He was sooo pissed... and then ojisan disowned me and I figured Hiroki was getting what SHOULD be my birthright... and we've been at odds ever since."
It was the truth.
Since that moment... Akihiko had, on some level, hated Asato... and tried to irk him every chance he got.
"Hell, far as I know, Ohayou will still be his when ojisan's gone. So yeah, he's a nice guy and he doesn't pick fights with me... but I can't stand seeing someone who... who took what was rightfully mine... and not hate him a little deep down."

Setting his drink down on the table, Narcissus sighed tiredly. "I laid two more tracks since you helped with the vocals. Nezumi says my voice sounds weak in some spots. I don't see it but then again I'm not a very good judge of what I think is perfection." he stood, going into the studio for a moment before returning with a printout.

Oddly, Akihiko handed it to Michi.

"This is the coverart concept for the album. What do you think?" he asked, wanting an honest opinion.

Driftwood Coverart

There were two things that would have stood out to anyone who knew Narcissus... who knew Akihiko.

The first, was the artist name for the album...

The second, were two little words in the lower left-hand corner under the tracklist...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi was very surprised by that statement. He couldn't see Hiroki going that far. What could have Akihiko done that had caused such a big rift. "Can imagine that he was pissed. Rightly so. I don't quite understand why you tested him if you worked with him well for so long? You should have been able to judge his character."

"Heck if I did that and got those results I would have never tried that again with anyone. No wonder Hiroki-san has such tension when you're around. But how can you be mad at him when you're the one that started it?" he asked as he sat up in his chair. "But that brings up another question. what are you wanting really, Akihiko? Ohayou? Power? Your grandfather's legacy? Do you have any real goals regarding that portion of your world? Hiroki-san isn't visionary like you but the guy...well he's purely dedicated to Ohayou. Not saying he should lead it, but when you're saying you want your birthright, what is it you're really looking for?" All serious questions that probably need to be out in the open. Michi didn't have enough background to know the details but he could ask the questions.

"You did? Wow. Me...well...I tried to write up some music but it looks like mud on paper." he hung his head. "It's not easy writing songs."

"Well, you know sometimes when you look at some thing for a long time you can't here the flaws if their are any. So...mm...why not set it aside for a day and clear your ears. Like, listen to other people music. Stuff you wouldn't normally look at. Then go back and listen." It was just a idea based on other experiences. He couldn't say if it would produce results but it couldn't hurt to try.

Michi looked down at the art for a long time not saying a word. "I think that it has a lot of heart in it from the words I see. Although, I almost feel like the image...is missing someone on the cover. This seems so empty but...maybe that is the impression you wanted to give? I'm not an artist so I can't give the best insight. But I think that Ishi-san would have many things to say if he saw it." With that he smiled, and handed it back to Akihiko.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Naoko was certain the men were going to shove him in the corner and have their way with him to the beat of the music.

But just as one of the men dipped his hand into Naoko's shirt, all four guys were hurting or scrambling.

Amber eyes, obviously drunk, focused on Hayato for a long moment. "Ju... Jun-kun?" the blond shook his head, thinking he was seeing things. "I... what..." again he shook his head before stumbling into the other man.

Grasping onto Hayato, Naoko couldn't help but smirk. "Arigatou ne, Jun-kun. Somehow I got pulled away from Ryu and... those guys just came out of nowhere. You saved my a**... li... literally..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games