Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:18 pm
He sighed softly. "I guess you could say that..." he said, frowning and putting his shirt down. "Well...m'dear, I think I'm...going to leave you all be. I'm most likely causing more stress and it's not needed." he sighed, pulling out his mp3 player and putting on his headphones, playing S.O.A.D. He smiled to Talia and started to walk down the hallway, back to his room. The farther away he got, the more his smile started to fade.

((I just noticed something...Nich likes someone......that Apple had compliments and made known that he liked her...way before O.O WOOT! I CAN MAKE CONNECTIONS!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:29 pm
[[ ...? I don't get it but I'm slow so that's old news... me not getting stuff ... very very old news. 0.0
Well, I just picked the guy who my character talked more comfortably with. If Apple wants Talia, he should fight for her!
]]

She really just wanted to scream because she just couldn't do anything right since she got here! I just want to go home. she frowned. "No, aw come on Apple. Don't leave, because, your not causing all ... THAT much ... stress," Well maybe you are, but that's okay! Everything here so far has been stressful. I'd rather be stressed than see someone walk out of a room upset! That just get's me upset... ugh Apple.
She sighed as he probably didn't hear a word of what she said anyway, he walked out of the room. She leaned against Nich's back, and held onto Lena and Nich's hands a little tighter. Somehow just leaning against him made her feel safer, she hoped she wasn't hurting him or anything though. She was feeling a bit ... dizzy.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:36 pm
((Yes, he's going to eat Nich's face. xd ))

He sighed gently, stopping in his tracks. He was still in distance of the bathroom ((I think?)) and he really didn't want to leave. His heart was heavy as he walked back towards the door freame, peeking his head in to see Talia on Nich's back. He gave a gently huff, watching Dr. Gray and the other nurses do whatever it was they were doing. He gave them a frown. Everyone. The doctors, the nurses, Lena, Talia...and mainly Nich.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:45 pm
((Heh, god I love being new in RP's. I don't even know where to fit in. It sucks even more since my character can't talk.))

Kane quickly looked back at the boy that was giving everyone, including him, frowns. It was his first day here and it seemed like already he wasn't wanted here. Apparently, he thought, things don't change even when you're in a hospital for the "mentally ill". After a moment, he slowly moved over to the other end of the bathroom doorway and leaned against the wall with his hands in his back pockets and sighed a little.  

Daigo Himazaki

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:11 pm
((I so know the feeling))

Apple sighed, watching the new boy. He stood up, takinga few steps towards him. "I'm sorry if I seem...upset." he sighed gently, extending a hand and giving a gentle smile. "I don't know you, and still, I'm frowning at you as if I do. Ok...my name is Apple." he said, rubbing his hair with his free hand.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:18 pm
Kane looked up at Apple and nodded as he extended his hand and grasped it firmly, but not too firm. A slight muffled sound emitted from the mask, then Kane reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a name card reading, "Hello, my name is Kane Izzcariot. Call me Kane." He smiled a little behind his mouth mask and he rubbed the part of his face that was visible and showed skin after letting go of Apple's hand and handing him the card with the unusual greeting.

((I gtg to bed now, I got school in the mornin unfortunately and I'm angry about it. Later days, I'll be on tomorrow.))  

Daigo Himazaki

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:28 pm
((YOU HAVE SCHOOL!? BUT IT'S COLUMBUS DAY!!!!!! gonk ))

Apple smiled, taking the card. "Well..ok...Kane." he smiled sweetly to the boy, a little confused as to why he was handed a greeting instead of being told one. He had a puzzled look on his face, his eyes skimming the card over and over many times.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:57 am
((Yeah, I know....and thats why I'm mad...))

Kane looked at Apple's face and immediately knew what he was thinking. And with that in mind, he slowly removed the mask he was wearing and opened his mouth to reveal what was left of his tounge. This usually freaked out many people, but he hoped that this wouldn't affect the way he made friends.  

Daigo Himazaki

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:44 am
Nich saw the exchange between Apple and the new kid. It seemed he was a mute... poor dude, but everyone had their lot in life, and he also looked as if he wasnt a man to be messed with.

Nich looked at Talia and smiled, he ran his hand along the side of her face and brushed her hair back bit. He smiled and whispered "Thanks, but ill be fine" into her ear. He was glad she had actually acknowledged the fact that he had kissed her....

A flash of pain skewed Nich's features for a second, as the nurse attempted to remove glass from the bottom of his foot. He sat up and fixed the nurse with a serious gaze and said simply. "There was a good reason i was doing this myself."

He finished the job with the last couple of shards of glas, and covered his foot in a thin layer of bandage.

Nich stood, wincing a bit, but the pain was gonna persist for a few days... or at least until his feet no longer looked like ground beef. He took Talia's hand and left the room. As he did he shot the new kid a look like "we need to talk man."

Back in his room he sat on hids bed and waited for Talia to say something... anything at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:47 am
Apple looked into the boy's mouth and gave a gentle smile. "Ahh." he said, running his fingers through his hair. "Alright, that's cool." he said, then watching Nich pull Talia away. He eyed the girl as they walked, again he was heavy hearted. He looked towards Lena, then to Cookie. He smiled at the other girl, then picked up the stuffed animal. It didn't seem to be in the right place now that Talia wasn't there. He held the stuffed animal close to him, strocking the top of the rabbit's head gently, noticing a small kiss mark at the top. He gave a sigh and a small small, before again, looking at Kane with a much warmer emotion.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:32 pm
Kane nodded at another boy that shot him a look and quickly turned back to Apple while putting his mask back on. He then looked away for a moment, and pulled out a notepad and a pen which he kept in his inside jacket pocket just in case he wanted to talk to someone. After flipping it open, he scribbled a few things down, and ripped the sheet of paper out before handing it to Apple gingerly. His eyes lit up a little, and he hoped that he would be able to read the slightly messy cursive handwriting that read, "Oy, mate. What's wrong with you? You seem really down."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:51 pm
((You poor poor had to go to school today child!))

Apple smiled gently at the sheet and sighed. "Oh...it's nothing really...just...I kinda like that girl...and well, now...she kinda...like's Nich." he gave a sigh. His fragile heart hurt gently. He smiled at the other boy, sighing gently before, again, looking at the stuffed animal. "But...don't worry. It wasn't meant to be so...I'll just have to get over it...somehow. All I can really do is support her, ya know?" he quickly finished, a small tear running down his face.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:00 pm
((Yes, yes i did, and I continued to ask myself, "Why the bloody hell am I here?"))

Kane mearly looked at Apple and shook his head as he began writing another note at a furious pace. Once he was done, he handed him the note that read, "Well, have you told her how you feel mate? That usually works. Maybe she feels the same for you and you don't know it." He nodded a little and placed the pen behind his ear gently and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:03 pm
He wiped the tear off his face and shook his head. "No..I haven't...I feel as though, since she's already...made up her mind, it really isn't my place to jump in and tell her how I feel. If she chose someone else, I'm just...not good enough." he sighed, looking down at his feet and frowning again, at his fee.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:13 pm
After hearing this, Kane frowned and began writing again. "What the hell. Don't sound so pathetic! If you really like someone, it shouldn't matter what happens. If you really like this chick, then just tell her how you feel." His eyes seemed to light up a little. But when he finished, he hit Apple gently on the shoulder and nodded again. He really didn't like it when guys were like this, it reminded him of how he used to be.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff