Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm
Just letting everyone know, my house is being mobbed by cousins (they're all visiting for spring break.) I had to put my laptop away for a few days and might have to again. Hopefully I'll be back to normal posting by Monday. Trying to catch up on assignments & classwork a bit tonight though, hope it's not late.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:01 pm
I need to tell everyone that I will not be able to be around anymore. I'm sorry, but I felt it better to post here and say so than to just randomly disappear. I won't be able to fulfill my teaching commitment, so I'm sorry if anyone was particularly looking forward to Muggle Studies. I don't think anyone will really miss me, but I felt it important to tell everyone. I apologize profusely.  

WickedRentSpringAwakening

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 pm
Lorrieta has been banned from her computer, she somehow got a message to me about this and I thought I should tell everyone she hasn't left us.

(Hey do I post this in Red or Orange, I'm a Grad of Gryffindor and she's in Hufflepuff?!?)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:13 pm
I'm back! Kind of...I have Shakespeare Players until Sunday, but I'll try my best to be on.  

Jatar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:49 am
I'm just writing to let everyone know the past week i have been real busy. For about 2 more days i will be busy also.

I will try to turn in all my classwork and homework that i have yet turned in as soon as i get the time. I've been having to pull a few doubles at work and help my cousin with her kids.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:53 am
I am posting this for Stardust Muse (a slytherin) :

Stardust Muse
I won't be able to get on much anymore. I'm having a very busy life right now, and probably won't be able to post at all until maybe the summer when I don't have school or anything. So, I can rarely get on Gaia, and thus I can barely get on HPGoG. Sorry people, who I am keeping waiting on things like IDs. You'll just have to wait.

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 am
Is there a member of Slytherin willing to write an article for the next Monthly about your House Cup win-streak. We wanna hear it from your point of view!

Also is there a member of another House willing to write a (friendly) article about Slytherin's win-streak? Kinda like giving 'kudos' and 'we'll try harder'. I want an expose on the two sides of the feat!

(if that makes any sense)
People I have in mind: DownAzzLette, Crystal of Quills, Fiyori_Takeshi (Slytherins)
Grey Gardens, Animekitty47, Lyra Elizabeth (other Houses) *ironically those three were the top posters in their House, but they were the first ones to come to mind.
If you're interested, PM me or post in the Editor's Office

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:12 pm
Hey everyone. We need more Writer's for the Hogwarts Monthly. Want to write but don't have an idea? No problem, we have ideas. Want to write about something that is your own idea? PM me or Lyra Elizabeth with the idea and we will almost always say yes to the idea. So come check out the Editor's Office in the Caretaker's Sub-Forum.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 pm
Just posting to let everyone know my student character is being withdrawn from all classes. Id rather focus on the Dragons and Dragon Taming Class so it wont be an epic failure from the start.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart...
Posting to let you guys know.....school+work in real life is getting out of hand a bit. I need a few days to recooperate and get work done. Even though I won't be gone for 2 weeks (this should only be a few days, a week, tops) its the same time homework for a lot of classes are due. Sorry!
...Their Daring, Nerve, and Chivalry set gryffindor apart.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

kstar13

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 pm
Just letting everyone know (if you haven't already noticed from my sig) that I haven't been posting because I'm really sick and have to use my "up" time for an assignment right now. I'll get to all the lessons here when I'm better, sorry for the inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 pm
First off, don't freak out, this is Amber (Stardust Disaster), acting in the place of Sam.
She has decided to trust me with her account, and with her instruction I will be roleplaying and such for her. She feels this is the only way she can stay with the guild until she is old enough to be trusted back on gaia by her parents.

So, yeah, this is just like an "Sam's kinda back, yay!" post. xD

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:43 pm
cocosam
First off, don't freak out, this is Amber (Stardust Disaster), acting in the place of Sam.
She has decided to trust me with her account, and with her instruction I will be roleplaying and such for her. She feels this is the only way she can stay with the guild until she is old enough to be trusted back on gaia by her parents.

So, yeah, this is just like an "Sam's kinda back, yay!" post. xD

I was about to glomp you like crazy! Glad "Sam" is back. But do tell (Sam) we miss her like crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:04 pm
I will be out of town this weekend 23/24th I will be back monday.  

Oshenukhar

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:16 pm
Long story short school is taking over my life and life in general is being a real pain for me. Im afraid I will be getting out of the guild and I am sorry if anyone was taking the dragons and dragons taming class I know I won't be here to teach it.

Really sorry but life in general is just way to hectic for me to juggle so many different things XP

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games