Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:14 am
[Hey] I am Alex and I've been a fan of DN since Easter. I knows, I'm late at watching it all but seriously I've been hooked ever since I first saw it =]
My favourite character is L [used to be Light o_O] and I have all the films, the manga and I should be getting a L Death Note necklace, to spread my love for him and Death Note ^_^

Is that enough? lulz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:32 pm
Ello I'm Jasmine,and I've liked Death Note since prolly the beginning of May....but I only after reading the magna for two weeks,I began to wrote a fan-fic for L. sweatdrop I haven't published it on Quizilla or FanFiction.net yet,but I'm getting there!

And ummmm,yeah I guess. sweatdrop  

Uber_Bubblez

ARL Rivet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 am
My name is Zack. I am a guy but i am alot like L im most ways. He is my hero too. and i have a question how do i put a picture in my sig?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 am
Hey, I'm new, name's Byrd, and yes, L is awesome (why else would I look like his succesor?). Oh and sorry Zack, idk how. That's what I'm trying to figure out too.  

Near2211

sarah_XX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:35 am
Hey my name is sarah and I'm a new member of this guild (pssh no duh) well anyways I enjoy watching anime, reading manga and listening to music and of course going on the computer.

I love L because hes so unique and smart. He has his funny moments (with misa). biggrin well hope to talk to some of you soon on the forum! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:16 am
Name: Shinobi Avenger
Alias: Shin
Current Location: I'm on a 'remote' island and the largest single country continent in the world aka Australia.  

Shinobi Avenger

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100

BlackDream12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:53 pm
Hi, I'm BlackDream12 (not gonna say my real name)
I'm a new fan of Death Note, but even before I read it I loved L!!! I am officially obsessed with him at this point. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:28 pm
wassup, my name is Streah (if you really want to know my name then come find me in towns or zomg and i'll tell you). I am 21 and I am a cosplayer (i mostly cosplay L and i don't just mean walking around in a white shirt and blue jeans, i actually act like him.. and become him for a day.. its amazing fun). I enjoy talking to people who like the L way of life so yeah.. here i am .. hopefully i'll talk to you guys on the forums. Here's a pic for you..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

streah

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Testing-Testing42

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:27 pm
Hajimemashite i'm Tsuki ^_~ as u can see i'm new around here
i started watching death note from wayyyyyyyy back
BIGGGGG fan of L's especially since i watch the 3rd movie  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:34 pm
._.;; Allo, I am Jadey-kun. But you can call me Jade ^-^

I'm weird and I looooooove L (~ Doesn't everyone? ~) I've read the entire Death Note manga about 3 times and I've watched and collected all teh anime. razz  

x-XMistress_MurderX-x

Testing-Testing42

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:47 pm
ello jade i just started tooo
me luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv L  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 am
Hello, my name is Christine. Nice to meet you ^o^  

THISISTOOEPIC333

Holy Darkeye

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:45 am
Hi i darkeye i livez in america haha been reading death note when it was just manga two or three years ago L is awesome....SUp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:31 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Well, actually, I'm Fluffy Inflatable Osaka's mule account. Using this one just in case I get hacked.
So I think my introduction is already in this thread. sweatdrop

((Fluffy Inflatable Osaka's current account until the hacking issue is solved. Formerly Evil_Dancing_Kitten))

Fluffball of Osaka

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

DarkfirePyro611

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:07 pm
Hey everyone. I just joined the guild. L is awesome! he's my favorite DN character. I've cosplayed him twice but i have no pictures sweatdrop
I have a picture I drew of chibi L though! XP  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces