Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:48 pm
[[I wouldn't have known if you didn't tell me. I read them both, but I can't remember. XDD]]

Jami nodded, "Don't worry about it." She looked down into the hole. "Silthrim. I've never heard of it. No one has ever been able to leave the forest before. They can only enter...and then they're trapped." She smiled faintly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:59 pm
horsesnsoccer17
[[I wouldn't have known if you didn't tell me. I read them both, but I can't remember. XDD]]

Jami nodded, "Don't worry about it." She looked down into the hole. "Silthrim. I've never heard of it. No one has ever been able to leave the forest before. They can only enter...and then they're trapped." She smiled faintly.

((really? oopsie!anyway can i use a bit of elvish from it? and the name of the forest?ifin you dont mind))  

anti-sora183

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:02 pm
[[go ahead.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:09 pm
horsesnsoccer17
[[go ahead.]]

((ha yes!thanku!))
"well i could just fly out on Lune like i did from Du Welden Varden,my forest" Gail said still watching Jami
((Du Welden Varden=the guarding forest))  

anti-sora183

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:18 pm
Jami shook her head. "No. You can't. The magic here is far stronger than that of most forests. Mainly because of the amount of Magic users here. But the trees itself is quite sacred. This is an outcast forest. It takes far too much power to leave. And yet...some people don't want to leave once they see what's in here." She looked pointedly at the deep green foliage. "Everyone comes, no one leaves."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:21 pm
Aya looked away slightly. It was true, most of the things here were amazing, and it was a wonderful place to be, but he was condemned to die here.  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:31 pm
"What's wrong Aya? You're emotions are distressed." She frowned worriedly. "Do you have to eat now?" She asked, recalling his confession.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:33 pm
"are you sure?the magic in Du Weldon Varden is pretty strong too,years upon years of spells are still there,if you are not an elf or with an elf you will get lost,is that how this forest is?" she asked noticing Ayas reaction to Jamis words  

anti-sora183

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:33 pm
He shook his head. "No, that's not it. I'm not hungry, though I'm sure more food would not hurt..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Jami nodded in reply to Gail's questions. "There's no way out. Except...." She looked at Aya for help. "There may be one way..." She was talking about Aya's method, but then she said, "I'm sorry if you want to leave this forest. A lot of people come in here, expecting they can leave at any time."
Then, Aya spoke and she looked at him. "What is it then?"

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:44 pm
Aya shook his head. "It's nothing, really..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:46 pm
it doesnt sound like nothing dragon-boy Lune said looking back at them  

anti-sora183

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:46 pm
Jami shrugged. "Fine. Well, shall we go? Aya, you still need whatever it is the faeries have right?" She tried to ignore the emotions running through Aya and instead put on a noncommittal facade.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:48 pm
Aya nodded. "Yes, I do..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:53 pm
"Okay. Let's go the-." She stopped short at the sight of Tresean appearing from the hole. "Ummm...Hello Guardian." She bowed politely.
He had his arms crossed, an irritated expression on. :What has happened?: He looked at Jami and she shrugged before pointing to Gail and Lune. Talking back in their tongue, she replied, :Aya found a dragon and elf. They are new to the forest.: She didn't bother translating for the others, the matter being small. :Aya needs something from you, Tresean.:

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff