Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:39 pm
"Okay." Jami put the mug down and was startled to see the change. "Wow...that's pretty neat!" She grinned and examined his face. Then, she realized how forward she was being and blushed. "Sorry...." She trailed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:42 pm
horsesnsoccer17
"Okay." Jami put the mug down and was startled to see the change. "Wow...that's pretty neat!" She grinned and examined his face. Then, she realized how forward she was being and blushed. "Sorry...." She trailed off.
dakr smiled "hi i am dark atamous' other half" he smiled and his teeth seemed to glimmer in the light  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:42 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina smiled here cat ears were perked up and very softly if you listened real hard you could here Rina purring.
daisuke smiled and held her hand "come on lets go and find a place to relax" i smile standing up
"Okay." She said and stood up then walked with him too look for a place to relax
daisuke smiled and sat on a bench near a tree where cherry blossoms were falling
Rina sat with him watching the cherry blossoms fall. "Wow." She said in amazment. Shes never seen it be for.
he smiled and kissed her passionately "this is a place i like a lot"
Rina sttarted purring so you could hear her. Sence she was part cat she acted like one. "Me too." She said then smiled and kissed him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:44 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"Okay." She said and stood up then walked with him too look for a place to relax
daisuke smiled and sat on a bench near a tree where cherry blossoms were falling
Rina sat with him watching the cherry blossoms fall. "Wow." She said in amazment. Shes never seen it be for.
Rina sttarted purring so you could hear her. Sence she was part cat she acted like one. "Me too." She said then smiled and kissed him
i smile and hold you close  

Atamous

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:45 pm
Jami grinned again. "That's pretty neat. Do you have a different name?" She moved to the bed and lay down, staring at the ceiling with her hands behind her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:47 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami grinned again. "That's pretty neat. Do you have a different name?" She moved to the bed and lay down, staring at the ceiling with her hands behind her head.
dark flew above her and just floated there "yeah its dark reiki and you cute" he smiles and floats lower and his face is close to your and his lips were close to your  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:48 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina stayed close to him and didn't leave his side unless she had to. She leaned up against him to get comfy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:49 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina stayed close to him and didn't leave his side unless she had to. She leaned up against him to get comfy
he smiled and he laid on the ground and laid her next to him with his left arm around her and his right arm as a pillow for her  

Atamous

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:50 pm
Jami blushed. "Dark Reiki...." She closed her eyes and took a breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:52 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami blushed. "Dark Reiki...." She closed her eyes and took a breath.
he smiled and closed his eyes and kissed her gently then floated back up and landed next to the bed "i may be atamous' emotions by 5 fold but i have my own emotions and feelings as well  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:53 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
he smiled and he laid on the ground and laid her next to him with his left arm around her and his right arm as a pillow for her
Rina felt safe around him and was glad she meet him. She looked up and watched the clouds go by then turned to look at him and smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:55 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina felt safe around him and was glad she meet him. She looked up and watched the clouds go by then turned to look at him and smiled
daisuke smiled and kissed her nose  

Atamous

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:55 pm
Jami sat up, and looked at him gently. "Does that mean that any emotions felt by Atamous is just increased by you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:57 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami sat up, and looked at him gently. "Does that mean that any emotions felt by Atamous is just increased by you?"
"no he's resting this is all me do you like?" he smiles  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:58 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
daisuke smiled and kissed her nose
Rina blushed and forgot about everything exept him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games