Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:17 pm
Tai hummed to herself as she continued walking down the hall. She smiled and waved at Aya on her way back to her room. She opened the door and dropped her stuff on her bag and plopped onto her bed. She grabbed her book, which was stuff under her mattress for some reason and started reading it, completely unaware of the rose on her pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:21 pm
Sakira sat on her bed listening the crickets outside. "It's so quiet here. Maybe I can get a good night sleep after all." She said yawning before plopping down on her bed.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Aya was unaware of Tai's passing as he listened. Suddenly thrust back into reality, he watched as Tai entered the dorm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:32 pm
Something shiny caught her eye, and she loved shiny things. Tai put down the book, marking it before so. And looked around for the shiny something. Her eyes caught sight of the crystal rose. She picked it up and smiled, "Aya.."  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:39 pm
Aya smacked himself on the forehead cursing himself siently. "Idiot...." He said to himself, remembering how the boy 'johnny' had made her blush.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:43 pm
Tai looked around for a safe place to put the crystal rose. "Hmm.. I guess it'll have to go here for now." She said, placing the rose on an empty shelf. "I hope it doesn't break.." She smiled again when she looked at it, "Now I just have to find Mr. Speechless."  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:28 pm
Rebecca sat on her own bed at open her locket. Inside was a card with a picture of an angelic figure with hands together like if the figure was praying. The angel on the card had flowing hair and small wings. "I wonder how my other friends are doin...?" Rebecca sait to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:21 am
ChibiTenshi91
Rebecca sat on her own bed at open her locket. Inside was a card with a picture of an angelic figure with hands together like if the figure was praying. The angel on the card had flowing hair and small wings. "I wonder how my other friends are doin...?" Rebecca sait to herself.

Diran walked up to Rebecca's dorm and knocked on the door.  

kyyubi naruto

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:37 pm
"Oh Diran! What's up?" Rebecca asked. Rebecca closed her locket.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:42 pm
ChibiTenshi91
"Oh Diran! What's up?" Rebecca asked. Rebecca closed her locket.

I had nothing else to do so i thought i would come talk to someone who is smart  

kyyubi naruto

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:03 pm
Rebecca cocked her head to one side. "Okay, Come join!" She patted a spot on her bed." We're getting ready for bed...but...I can't seem to sleep yet!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:05 pm
ChibiTenshi91
Rebecca cocked her head to one side. "Okay, Come join!" She patted a spot on her bed." We're getting ready for bed...but...I can't seem to sleep yet!"

"ok" sits down "so do you know anything about weaponry?"  

kyyubi naruto

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:10 pm
Johnny carefuly and silently walked the halls.
He didnt know his dorm had a bathroom so he went to the farthest end of the school to take a bath.
To put it all at best,he'd left his clothes in his dorm.
He was in a towel,sneaking around the University,on his way to his dorm.
"Please..I'm begging..please dont let anybody see me..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:15 pm
Tai waved to Rebecca and Darin before she slipped out the door. She sniffed the air, much like a dog even though she was a cat. "He went this way.. I think." She followed his scent, or attempted to, it was a little hard for some reason. The moon.. She thought, groaning. I hate the moon now..  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:54 pm
Kyyubi Naruto
ChibiTenshi91

"ok" sits down "so do you know anything about weaponry?"

"No...Not that much." Rebecca shook her head. " I'm better at Technology and Archeaology...I have a Duel Disk that can produce holograms that can hurt people, Also I had a pendant that was around 10,000 years old..." She waved back at Tai. "I rermembered she hated full moons...HUH-UH..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games