Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:01 pm
Kirigami stayed where she was, shuddering as she sat at the door. Her toys couldn't have feelings! They were just...toys. They didn't do anything. Just little dolls that talked and saw and pretended to live. They didn't really feel. Tears were streaking down her face. She knew she was lying through her teeth. If they were dolls, she would treat them with care, treat them like a real human. Like her own child, unlike the way her parents had treated her. But no, her toys were living creatures. Living monsters. Just like her parents. She had to punish them. She just had to.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:12 pm
Leon looked to the door. He knew she was still out there. He hadn't heard he walk away. And he would have if she had. He wasn't sobbing, but the tears still came. He needed to feel like he wasn't alone there. He crawled over to the door where he figured she must be. He curled up again next to it, his head in his arms. He was shaking and every now and then he let out a small sob, which ended in a soft whimper. But he felt better knowing someone was close to him. Even if it was the one that had made him this way.  

LeonFisky

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:18 pm
She took a deep, shuddering breath, covering her ears at the sound of Leon's sobs. It wasn't fair. She chose the wrong toy. This one was broken. It needed some fixing. Soon. She slammed her hand downn on the marble floor, forcing herself to get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:24 pm
Leon jumped at the sound of her hand on the floor. He scrammbled away from the door, now afraid she was angry with him for moving. He heard a cracking as his ribs protested to the quick movement. He grabbed his side and whimpered softly, still backing away to where he had been next to the table. He let out a quivering, terrified sigh as he sat against the table's leg.  

LeonFisky

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:35 pm
She unlocked the door, opening it automatically. The knife lay on the floor, closer to her than to her toy. She grabbed it, walking towards him calmly and pinning him down, her hands wrung around his neck. "Did you read what I wrote?" she hissed in his ear, then getting up. She ran the knife across his chest, underneath the words she had written some time ago. "It says 'Kiri's Toy'. You belong to me" she dug the knife in deeper, blood now beginning to spill, "And you will not speak back at me during out play time. Never again" she grabbed his arm, carving the word "NEVER" into his left forearm, then writing the word "AGAIN" into his right. The words were written crudely into his arm, the blood seeping into her light pink carpet. She didn't even notice that she was crying uncontrollably.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:54 pm
Leon gasped as she seemed to pounce on him, pinning him down. His gray eyes widened with fear as she gripped his neck. He heard her words. He tried desperatly to apologize, but the preasure on his neck wouldn't allow it. He felt the knife in his chest again. He could feel the blood running down his sides. As she carved the knife into his arms, he stopped trying to apologize and began trying to call out. But it was no use... Even if someone had been around to hear his cries, none came. Only a weak choked sound. Terror gripped him and he couldn't breathe. The pain in his arms was bad and the deep cut now on his chest burned. He couldn't move and he still couldn't breathe, no matter how hard he tried. By the time she was finished, Leon had lost consiousness. His eyes were open slightly, but they were turned up and only the whites could be seen. His mouth moved slowly, trying to pull air in. It looked almost as if he were trying to speak, but it was not the case.  

LeonFisky

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:55 am
Marc walked out the back, sliding glass door out to the barn. As they came closer the sounds of hoofs beating and grunts could be heard. To their right, there was a huge fenced in area where goats were grazing in the dusky light as the sun faded behind the mountains. He opened the barn door and turned the ceiling light on. There were two horses. One was pure white, and the other black with a white spot between it's eyes. He patted the first on the head, the black one. "His name's Nightwish and she's Angelwing." He smiled as he stroked Angelwing's nose. "I call them Night and Angel." He said, nodding.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:53 am
Kirigami looked down at him plainly. She hadn't fixed her toy, only broken it more. She didn't want her toy to break completely. She was starting to like him. The small girl walked out the door, turning to her butler.
"Bandage him up kay? I don't want my toy to break." The butler merely nodded, going into the room to assist him.
"You're a lucky one" the man said plainly, taking out a medical kit.  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:39 pm
Leon heard a voice as he very slowly regained consiousness. He looked up at the man, dazed. "H-huh...?" He said, quietly. He moved slightly to make it easier for the man to do whatever it was he was doing. He still didn't really know. He was confused and still trying to gather he senses.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:24 pm
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Jade wandered back into the house. "Hello? Rose? Anybody?"
Rose heard Jade calling her. "Coming!" She said, walking out the room and going towards the direction of Jade's voice.

"Oh, there you are," Jade said when she found Rose. "I thought you and Cloud had died or something..."
"We didn't die." Rose protested. "Come Jade! Cloud has these two really cool dragons! Let's go." She said dragging Jade with her.

"Dragons?" She asked interestedly as she followed Rose.  

amore_mia_bella

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:46 pm
"Stop moving. You've lost a lot of blood already." the butler said in a serious tone, finishing the bandages. Leon's uper half was almost completely covered in bandages, ointments all over his burn wounds. "Misstress Kirigami seems to be quite fond of you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:51 pm
Leon was now almost fully consious and quite aware of the pain he was in. He winced. "Yes... I guess she is..." He said, moaning slightly. "What... Why is she like that, sir?? If I may..." He asked. He was breathing heavily as he tried to recooperated from the torture.  

LeonFisky

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:06 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"N-no."
Sarah said as tears streamed down her cheeks. She winced again. That was her worst wound.

kyashii graabed the fist aid kit from the butler that came rushing up. she told sarah to get down on her stomach quickly, and bit long piece of string off that she found inthe box. wit ha steady hand kyashii stiched the wound closed, and took some gauze from her first aid. she begun to wook more slowly than before so thta she wouldn't rip the stiches. as she put a bandage acrose sarahs back she tryed to calm her by talking to her. "so sarah" she said consentrating on wiping upt the blood that had spilt. "what kind of toys do you like?"

"Umm....I don't really know, I haven't played with toys for a long time..."
Sarah said, the tears beginning to go away. It still hurt, but it felt a lot better.

kyashii frowned as she remembered that sarah had been in the slave market for so long. "oh, im sorry... mabey we can find you something you'll like..." she said, a little distracted, she had just finished puting on the last bandage, and helped sarah to her feet. "how do you feel now, if you bend too much you'll rip the stiches, so be carfull" she said compationatly, her hand cuping the side of sarahs face.

((Sorry for not posting for so long. I was at camp and I had no chance to use the computer))

"Okay." Sarah said. She was answering both questions. She also was getting used to Kyashii so she didn't have to try much not to stutter.

"your even stronger than i thought..." kyashii said smilimg, "any boy would have been crying their eyes out... you did well" she said standing up and taking saras hand. "you must be hungry, any requests" she asked motioning for one of the maids to come and get a food order from sara.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:13 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Jade wandered back into the house. "Hello? Rose? Anybody?"
Rose heard Jade calling her. "Coming!" She said, walking out the room and going towards the direction of Jade's voice.

"Oh, there you are," Jade said when she found Rose. "I thought you and Cloud had died or something..."
"We didn't die." Rose protested. "Come Jade! Cloud has these two really cool dragons! Let's go." She said dragging Jade with her.

"Dragons?" She asked interestedly as she followed Rose.
"Yep, dragons!" Rose said happily. She took her to the basement where Cloud was and with the two dragons on both of his shoulders.
[[Where is Cloud anyways? He haven't posted in a while.]]

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:07 am
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"N-no."
Sarah said as tears streamed down her cheeks. She winced again. That was her worst wound.

kyashii graabed the fist aid kit from the butler that came rushing up. she told sarah to get down on her stomach quickly, and bit long piece of string off that she found inthe box. wit ha steady hand kyashii stiched the wound closed, and took some gauze from her first aid. she begun to wook more slowly than before so thta she wouldn't rip the stiches. as she put a bandage acrose sarahs back she tryed to calm her by talking to her. "so sarah" she said consentrating on wiping upt the blood that had spilt. "what kind of toys do you like?"

"Umm....I don't really know, I haven't played with toys for a long time..."
Sarah said, the tears beginning to go away. It still hurt, but it felt a lot better.

kyashii frowned as she remembered that sarah had been in the slave market for so long. "oh, im sorry... mabey we can find you something you'll like..." she said, a little distracted, she had just finished puting on the last bandage, and helped sarah to her feet. "how do you feel now, if you bend too much you'll rip the stiches, so be carfull" she said compationatly, her hand cuping the side of sarahs face.

((Sorry for not posting for so long. I was at camp and I had no chance to use the computer))

"Okay." Sarah said. She was answering both questions. She also was getting used to Kyashii so she didn't have to try much not to stutter.

"your even stronger than i thought..." kyashii said smilimg, "any boy would have been crying their eyes out... you did well" she said standing up and taking saras hand. "you must be hungry, any requests" she asked motioning for one of the maids to come and get a food order from sara.

User Image S a r a h

"Umm...Anything I guess, unless you would rather me chose." Sarah said quietly. No one had ever been so nice to her. This was her first Master.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games