Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:40 pm
( Could we skip until it's the next day or something? XD; )

Kolet smiled as she watched Tonishiro hop onto the train as it began starting up. "Yeah..see you soon.." She said in the noise of all the people and the trains. Standing there, she watched as the train began moving until it was leaving the station. She turned around and started walking out of the train station. She adjusted her hoodie and looked back at the train and then turned back around and left.

Edin looked at Tsuyuna. "Tsuyuna.." He then glanced at Hawk as he began speaking and finished. "What...what do you mean? You're actually...what..?" He was confused. He never thought he'd take him along, unless he wasn't serious. "Really..?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:22 pm
Ulfric stopped and smiled. His staff slowly forming itself in his hand.

"To grant life you must first understand how to take it away. I can raise the dead, imagine what I can do to the living."

He looked up and took a fighting a stance. For to long he'd been judged and preached at. That Clerics were assists. They had no purpose but to serve. He didn't think that was true. He could do just as well as any other class on their own. Having him offer to help was a priviledge not an expectation.

"Come at me if that's what it takes for you to allow me to help. But be warned. If I'm your enemy, no one will be here to heal you."  

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:11 am
((MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE xd !!!))

"Yes. Really. Why else would I say that?" Hawk replied tersely, still glaring at Tsuyuna.

Tsuyuna smirked slightly in triumph. She then looked back to Edin. "Guess this is the start o' a permanent partnership, then. Or, at least, as long as it'll last." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:44 pm
(XD Merry Christmas to you too! <3)

"..okay then..I guess it's settled..right?" Edin smiled and then looked at Hawk. "Well..uh...let's go....?" He said nervously and was kicked out of slightly happy spirit. "Hawk....uh..?"

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:53 am
"Boys will be boys." She mumbled. Having a Cleric around wasn't a bad Idea, plus, this way she could try this big 'ol boss dude and if she could at least help defeating it, boy, wouldn't that help her level up? SHe smiled at the thought and danced quietly passed the quarrling boys (Thats right, not men, boys) tword the boss. Her own techneich of fighting always helped her win battes of higher level. When her opponint would take a stance ready for anything, normal poeple would sit and wait for one or the other to make a move. But Nonnah, she'd strike right away. No stances. No staring contests, she got down to bissness right away. But after she'd strike, she'd leap away, less then a moment after. She would keep moving, and she never gave up. But then again, she was about the face something twice her own level, so she paused to think before atually attacking this boss.

((sorry about the long post, but its important when fighting me wot wot?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:32 am
"Alright...where to?" Hawk's foul mood was slightly output by the idea of having an adventure. In truth, he really wanted to see how much these two could keep up with him in a fight.

Tsuyuna paused and closed her eyes, thinking. Really, where to? They had Hawk now, but what was so important that they had to do?

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
Inoue-san, are you even aware that you've discovered one of the 'keys'?"

Tsuyuna cringed, suddenly remembering some past events which she hoped had vanished out of memory. Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed the silhouette of a black cat coming towards them. She paled. "U-um, I really don't care where we go, as long as it is far away from here." she stated. She dashed for the door, trying desperately to conceal her nervous state. She grabbed one of the church doors and held it open, smiling pretensely at Edin and Hawk. "Shall we?" she asked, pretending to be excited.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:32 am
As Tonishiro woke up the next morning, he logged into The World to see what was going on in the news. When he saw nothing of interest, he logged in to see who was all on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:46 am
Ulfric braced himself for the coming attack. He was positive he could take it he was just a bit questionative about to how much of it he could take. Truth is he couldn't fight and heal himself simultaneously. And he was a lmost certain if it came down to that he wouldn't have a moment to spare. Then he saw the girl dance by. Happily heading to the boss with a pleased smile on her face. She wouldn't be...

But she was. The girl stopped before the monstrous monster with that look of "let's rumble" in her eyes. He knew she wasn't anywhere near a decent level to be going up against something that big.

"Gah! We'll have to have this duel later."

He didn't wait for a response. Just ran past the boy with obvious anger management and people issues and to the girl who was preparing for a massive battle.

"Ap Torv. Ap Corv. Ap Corv. Dek Vorv."

The string of spells had obvious effects. The girl burst with a red aura. Her strength doubled. Both she and Ulfric had gold light surround thing. Faster than normal. And the boss was suddenly overcome with a blue overcast. It's defensive capabilities striken in half. Ulfric nodded to himself with a sense of accomplishment.

"Good luck."  

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:42 pm
Mitsukai yawned as she walked out of the dome into the bright evening sky of Mac Anu. She turned to the warp point and warped to the Alchemy district and began walking to the bridge where she saw a white figure. "Huh..?" Scratching her head, she reached the bridge to see a boy in a huge white dress staring blankly at her. "Who..are..you?" She took a step towards him as he backed away. Mitsukai then walked to the railing of the bridge and stared down at the Mac Anu river. She rested her head in arms that were also resting on the handle of the railing. Waiting a few minutes she poked her head back up as the boy in white was still there staring at her. "What do you want? If you don't want anything then just go away." She put her head back down and sighed.

"What..Tsuyuna.." He read the flashmail and quickly replied.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
What? A key..? Me?

I don't understand...

"Oh...uh..yeah..
" Edin smiled and walked outside the door. "How about we go search other holy grounds..?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 am
Noticing her own appearence change slightly, she turned to him and said, "How dare you? ...wait...cool. Never mind!" She waved a dissmisive hand as she turned to face the monster. using her animal characteristics and now an extra boost from Ulfric, she swiftly did her own little attacks. Slowly makeing progress. The boss just began to get into a battle stance when Nonnah already attacked its hindquarters. Simple as her method was, she enjoyed it. Amusment glittered in her eyes and she pranced about quickly, and the monster had a confused and surprised look. Now she struck again, this time on it's belly. Slowly taking away HP without scathing herself. she hoped away and around in almost a circle around the boss.  

Dusk of the Raven

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:20 am
Hawk raised his eyebrow at the two's antics. Something was up. However, he decided it was better to play along...for now. "Right then, we'll go and exlpore the other holy grounds." he said, stepping through the doors. For some reason he could not shake the feeling that somebody else was watching them.

Hastily Tsuyuna shut the door and placed her back to it. "Try to get through that, ya stupid cat!" she thought. "So," she asked casually, "which holy ground do we start with?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:39 pm
Edin looked at Tsuyuna awkwardly. "Huh...oh, how about Δ Hidden Forbidden Radiation - Arche Koeln Waterfall. I heard that was an interesting place." He then glanced at Hawk. "Is that fine with you, Hawk, Tsuyuna?"  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:26 am
Zeth aims his bayonet at the boss.
"Spectra Shot!"
A blast hits it square in the chest, stunning it, and Zeth unleashes one of his items.
"Light Arrows!"
The beams strike through the boss, leaving the boss with about 2/3 of it's health left.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:30 am
Tsuyuna nodded, glad that Edin was helping her escape the situation. She was not quite ready to meet the cat yet, or for that matter the strange girl Aura, should she appear.
They eventually gated out and came to the Δ Hidden Forbidden Radiation. A giant cascading waterfall loomed overhead and behind it seemed to be shadows of an old building -a relic maybe from the ancient tales of the Epitaph. It was truly the first time Tsuyuna had really ever glanced at an area without thinking of all the quests she could complete. Really, she was wondering what sort of stories lay beyond the huge waterfall. "Is...is that a...building underneath all that water? Or is the rock face just playin' tricks with my eyesight?"

Hawk rolled his eyes and then looked to Tsuyuna in amusement. It had been a long time since he had found somebody who truly looked into the mythical part of the game -the part which his adoptive mother, Emma, had put into it. "I dunno," he stated casually, "what do you think, Edin?"  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:50 am
She paused not too far away. Then went in, this time with the extra boost, she nailed him directly in the head, taking a bit of his 2/3 hp. Then she was off again, running around him, not getting the slightest tired. "I am SO going to level up after this!!" She yelled happily.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games