Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:24 pm
Gaara closed his eyes, and blew hard on the candles.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:28 pm
"Just some training mostly. I've been wanting to fight you for a while too." Naruto whispered.  

Atacis_Grave

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:49 pm
Well, I'll come back later. Sasuke thought to himself."Sure let's go. You think you can make enough chaos on your own or do you need help?" he said smiling slightly. "I don't know about you, but I'm being watched like a hawk watches a mouse."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:17 pm
Hinata heard what they where saying but ignored them  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:57 pm
"Gotcha I'll make a commotion and then make a break for it." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:37 pm
Sasuke wondered what Naruto would do for a moment before he just decided to wait and see. Naruto had done some pretty imaginative escape attempts in the past.  

Scary_Moonlight

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:17 pm
He thought for a moment. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" The clones appeared behind him and he ran through them to the door. "Come on!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:19 pm
Very...Naruto, Sasuke thought to himself. Well, such an interesting party deserves an interesting exit, no? he thought as he quickly also made copies of himself, only three others, he didn't have such expendible amouts of stamina. He left the building by jumping out a window, and dropped into the snow before running around to catch up with Naruto.  

Scary_Moonlight

DranineStone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:14 am
Sakura just sighed and sat back in her chair. 'Stupid boys,' she thought. She looked over at Hinata and rolled her eyes as if to say 'Will they ever learn?'. She then smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:14 am
Ino was slightly annoyed but ignored them as she started handing out the cake sllices. Making sure to give Garra the biggest one.

Chouji was a little annoyed that his piece wasn't that big but kept quiet in fear of making Ino mad.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:26 am
Hinata used Beyakugan ((sorry about spelling)) And grab the real NAruto "Where are you going"She asked  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:50 pm
"I have a previous engagement with Sasuke-kun." He said making her let go and running out the door. "Sasuke! Come on!" He was already running down the street as fast as he could.  

Atacis_Grave

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:05 pm
Sasuke wasn't positive of where they were running to, but he had a good idea as he caught up with Naruto. "Your exit was so creative," he said somewhat scarcastically, "that I had to do the same as to not be outdone. The party needed something interesting I suppose."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:44 am
"Yes. It did," said Gaara, appearing behind them. "And I must say. You did a good job."  

Snake_Demon_ninja

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:19 am
Ino looked around a little annoyed. Now where did Gaara go off to. I swear even the birthday boy has run off. This party might as well be over at this rate.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff