Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Polkana
I am willing to enter any group for any quest. When is the next possible outing?
Currently it is going to be uncertain of a time that the next outing with take place. Probably till we get more members or activity or more DMs, we won't have much quests starting. If you wanted, I could set you up with an individual tournament.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:30 pm
Perrian
Polkana
I am willing to enter any group for any quest. When is the next possible outing?
Currently it is going to be uncertain of a time that the next outing with take place. Probably till we get more members or activity or more DMs, we won't have much quests starting. If you wanted, I could set you up with an individual tournament.

I suppose I could do that. Kill some goblins or something.  

Polkana

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:43 pm
Kail here, Looking for a dungeon, or to join one already going that needs people.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:49 am
Ya...the major DM is looking for a dungeon to be in. Perrian REALLY needs to get more CP and complete a dungeon so he can go through the tournament (Healer Style) and, hopefully, beat it so I can do some more stuff with him. xD  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:09 am
Vincent has officially finished three dungeons and I would like to start my own individual tourney v2. I would like to have either Bellamin or Perrian take it, if one/neither of you mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:04 pm
I could take it, if you wanted, but just know that I have college so my time schedule may be icky with getting on each day. Bellamin, if you want to take it, go right ahead. But if you'd rather I do, I'll take it willingly.  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

random mistakes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:29 pm
I'll give it a try. Anything I should know before I take my first tourney?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:25 pm
Creativity is nice. Also, make sure to add the current round rewards at the end of each round. If you have any questions about the tournament (like, what is each round consist of, what are the rewards, etc) go find Norlamin Boulderblade's try at the Tournament. He was the only one to win, so everything is there.  

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:38 am
So how many people do we know actually need a group, do we have just enough to fill Varnis's dungeon or do we have enough people do fill two dungeons.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:36 pm
Hey guys, I guess I should say that Kary is ready to take on an adventure. I think. Anyways, she'll be ready to jump in. =)  

Faetana

Varnis54

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:06 pm
Faetana
Hey guys, I guess I should say that Kary is ready to take on an adventure. I think. Anyways, she'll be ready to jump in. =)

I'm trying to get the dungeon started back up. Heres the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13559399&page=5

Not sure how I will get it started again though...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:29 pm
Varnis54
Faetana

I'm trying to get the dungeon started back up. Heres the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13559399&page=5

Not sure how I will get it started again though...

Oh, yea-aaaah that dungeon. I nearly forgot. Hmmm, I shall jump back on that boat. xd  

Faetana

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 pm
Daustua or I should now say Mitzka is ready to join a dungeon, I can both tank and do a fair amount of damage(65-70 a round).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:26 pm
Clendyx Alexander, reporting for duty!

Username: Clergy Trainer Alex
Character name: Clendyx [24]
Attack: 0
Defense: 0
Combat Dice: 5d4 [8]
Magic: 0
Life: 30 [6]
Equip: 5
Abilities: Fast Actor, Special Attack [1]
Items: b*****d Sword, Buckler, Elite Mantle
Spells: N/A
Actions: Stunning Blow, Defensive Hold, Power Up, Meteor
Money: 600 Chips
CP 1

Organization: The Elites  

Theprettiestorc

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:30 am
I need people to come into the lost fountain with me, anybody interested?  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff