Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:47 pm
(i'm going to be gone for like two weeks and that meens no me or lyia. i leave tomarrow at like.... early)

jay kicked back getting just a little range as he put his sai up fo defence as he thought to himself "how do i stop this thing?... wait it responds to her then maybe..." jay pulled his wooden sai and threw it at the women then turned his attention, closed his eyes and made his head look away and gripped his sai tighter knowing i was the only thing between him and the water dragon hopeing it would stop the water dragon  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:46 pm
Hanalisa was a bit disceraged her song wasn't working. "We all want to believe in love, we all want to belive in something bigger than us" She sang hoplessly.
Ssimara was sittng on the steps that went up to the inn. She could see the night sky brightened near the ocean. "What is that?" She asked herself aloud wandering towards the light.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:26 pm
Leisha growled."Stupid boy!I'll be back...and you'll be my next target when I see you!"Leisha dove into the waters and not a trace was seen of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:18 am
((Yo! Hey, I'm back everyone!! ^_^ Did ya miss me? Lol ))

"Nee, Yuri?" Iva questioned, trying to start a conversation. Her voice broke through the silence which only carried the melody of the flickering fire. "Is Yuro actually your brother?"

"Iva!" Sachiko hissed, while elbowing the girl in the side softly. "Not now..."

"But..." Iva turned towards the girl, somehow feeling related to her. Since only now, she found out that Shreane, was her long-lost sister. "Ugh... N-Never mind! Forget I said anything, alright? ^_^""" "  

Kandie Skull

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:00 am
Hanalisa looked over at Jay. "Thank you" She said greatfully.
Ssimara went to the beach, and sen Jy.he went to him quickly. "Are you oay?"Sheask him ignoing Hanalisa.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:22 pm
Shreane continued relaxing in the huge bath,singing to her song still and felt the bubbles all around her."Been a while since I had a bath that's finally relaxing..."  

MaronaPossessed

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:16 pm
((...uhm...wheres everyone? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:22 pm
[[i'm posting from a hotel, so that meens not much of me still]]

jay put his sai away and said looking at Ssimara "ya i'm fine" jay then turned and looked at the sea where the one women once was as he thought "i'll be her next target..." jay shoke his head and continued his hought "she's just trying to scare me..." jay inhale a big breth of air then exhled it and continued his thought once more "...and it's already working"
[[sorry for any type-o's it's just this computer dosen't ave "word" so i can't fix them]]  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:40 pm
(Sorry we took a vacatoin before school started which it starts tomorrow Yay!!! Actually I am a little excited for some reason??? wHO KNOWS???)

Hanalisa looked at Simara curiously. They looked similar to each other. "Hello" She said to Ssimara.

Ssimara looked at Hanalisa. Both girls jumped a little. "Who are you?" Ssimara asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:24 pm
((Just a notice if Raspberry_Vengence doesn't post until sunday,we'll continue without her.If she is still gone longer than that,then i might take her character.))  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:53 pm
((Yeah?? Well, sry I haven't been on in a long time. I need to pratice my intrusment and plus, I go to a french school... so... -_-'' ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:20 am
((Thats okay.school is getting into our lives>_<))  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:00 pm
((Sadly, yes... -_-""" ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:02 pm
"I'm Hanalisa who are you?" Hanalisa asked studying the girl.

"My name is Ssimara" She said softly.

"Where are you from?" She asked.

"I-i don't really know" She said. But like you I am fro the ocean" She said holding onto the silver shelf that hel her pearl.

Hanalisa put her hand over her Pearl. "What's your color mines gold" She said happily. "Like the sun" She added.

"Really?" She asked shocked. "I'm Silver l-like the moon"  

Melody of the Heart

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:52 am
(No! Please don't take my characters! School is just killer on me and my comps broke at home which means I can only use the school computers. *sigh* It sucks. I'm so sorry.)

Yuri looked at Iva. What was she asking? She really didn't want to answer but maybe that was the best thing for her to do. Maybe that was they could be prepared for the next attack. "Yes, he is - or was my brother," she explained her voice cracked and she rubbed her eyes as though she'd started to cry, "But that was a long time ago."  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff