Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:42 pm
Sirius stared up at the sky in shock before looking down at Remus who was happily curled against him with his head on his chest. He smiled and reached up to brush his fingers through the other's hair.

"Remus and Sirius, the Dynamic Duo..." he muttered softly chuckling. He sighed and looked back up at the sky with a smile on his face before looking down and poking Remus' in the head.

"Hey, don't you go falling asleep on me Moons...we're doing that Scavenger thing whether you like it or not, whether the females join us or not. As pleasant as it would be just to stay here and sleep, we can do that tomorrow, or the day after that you lump," he chided, continuing to run his fingers through the other's hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:41 pm
Kathryn walked along the grassy slope, her mind buzzing. Wasn't it Sirius who reassured her that everything would be alright?

"Relax Moon-Girl, were gonna have a blast this full moon"

She sighed, sniffling. "Stupid f*****t... I don't need him" She grumbled angrily, her hands balled up into fists beneath the layers of cloth. If you were to come near you could almost feel the aura of annoyance and anger, Kathryns emotions struck the objects around her with such severity that people would most likely run away when she's in a tantrum. "I'll show him... He's such an a**. He's so big-headed, so caught up in his stupid little boyfriend" Kathryn growled to herself. Tears still swam in her eyes but she had them trained never to slide down. She thought she'd be over this but even so, she was pissed.

"KATHRYN!" Liz cried. Spinning around she saw Liz running towards her, Kathryn looked up to her and forgetting the fact she barely knew the older woman, she threw her arms around her into a hug.  

Lunar_Blade

Ahro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:20 am
Liz let out a gasp as the young red head flew into her in an embrace. Slightly taken aback by this, but still with that big sister kinda thing (which she seemed to never be able to get rid of) she returned the hug. Then, pushing the girl slightly away from her, hands still resting on the girls shoulders she bent down slightly to look in her eyes.

"As I've known Sirius and Remus, they both can be a pair of gits. Sometimes you just have to learn to ignore them," She paused and then contimplated, "or just give them a swift punch to the face and knock some sense into them. Well, that normally happened with Sirius, Remus is pretty good." Stopping and standing up straight, hoping the girl felt a little better.

Thinking she didn't do a very good job of cheering Kathryn up she pulled the bird out from under her arm and held it up by the scruff of it's neck.

"Do you want to beat on Loki? It always made me feel better." She said with an awkward smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:03 pm
Kathryn was relieved when Liz returned the hug, and as she straightene up she turned her big steel-blue eyes up to hers. At first Kathryn was a bit unsure about this woman, maybe it was her style of dress? She didn't know but someething about her gave off a very warm feeling... Well this time atleast.

"As I've known Sirius and Remus, they both can be a pair of gits. Sometimes you just have to learn to ignore them," She paused and then contimplated, "or just give them a swift punch to the face and knock some sense into them. Well, that normally happened with Sirius, Remus is pretty good."

At his point Kathryn's sad face turned into a weak smile. Only to be wiped from her face. "My god girl! You acted like an idiot! They probably hate you now... You wish he were dead? What kind of thing was that to say to a man who just came back from the dead" an evil voice said at the back of head. It was true though, she had acted selfish, maybe it was teh fact she never knew what it was like to love someone, but Sirius was with Remus and she couldn't go barging in for attention like her arrogant self.

"Do you want to beat on Loki? It always made me feel better." Liz said. Kathryn chuckled and instead of beating the bird she patted it on the head with her finger.

"My old school was over-run by crows and galahs. They were attracted to the rubbish. It was a muggle school so they never knew the gift of the "Scourgify" spell" She said reminiscing about the time she was in Australia.

"Do you reckon Sirius will forgive me?" She added in a worried tone.

(Seriously though my school is guarded over by a million crows)  

Lunar_Blade

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:48 am
Onyx_Fire

"Then defy them and do something outside the ministry. But I have to say, if you were to be in the ministry, then they would have a harder time picking on you if you are suspected to be doing something illegal," Severus told him.

He smirked and looked at Draco.

"They've sent be quite a few owls about illegal potions and creation of spells--but I doubt they would bother me as much had I agreed to work for them years ago."

Draco nods "true... wait the ministry wanted you to work for them? And you choise to be a teacher over the minstery?! What were you thinking? You could have made a lot more money at the mistry!" Draco lays back on the couch with a huff his blond hair spilling lightly over his face, he lets out a huff blowing his hair out of his face. He sprawls over the couch with a yawn one arm flopped over the arm rest of the couch, one leg pulled up the other hanging off of the couch. "So why did you choise this job when it's a job you hate?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:26 am
Remus chuckled, allowing Sirius to play with his hair before he answered. "We can just stay like this until someone decides to come," he said slowly. "I'm in no mood to get up at the moment.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:26 am
Sirius smiled and nodded, laying back.

"As long as you don't fall asleep..." he muttered with a yawn as his fingers continued to play in Remus' hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:21 pm
Liz smiled as Kathryn regained some form. She didn't like seeing the girl upset, let alone anybody.

With a laugh she then let her gaze wander over the grounds, looking for Sirius and Remus. Finally spotting them laying in a heap (**giggle** heap) on the ground. She looked to Kathryn beside her.

"Well, knowing Sirius, he'll forgive you almost immedietly. He's just that kind of fluff thing that sits in a corner and looks like a giant bunny." She stopped for a moment contimplating what she said. "Yeah. Umm, trust me, he'll forgive you. Don't even worry about it. If you worry you'll make yourself go deaf." Then thinking about the other, "as far as Remus goes, he has such a small amount of people who like him, he would prefere to keep in good terms with all of them regardless of whatever they may have done." She stopped for a second and then added. "Hence, Sirius."

"Well, shall we go bother them?" She asked starting off across the grass.  

Ahro

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:00 pm
Following Liz's gaze she spotted the couple lying side by side on a the grassy Earth. Her cheeks blushed crimson and hastily looked away to Liz. It felt really nice to have someone to reassure you when you ******** something up, and Liz had a a "Big sister" feel to her.

"Well, shall we go bother them?" Liz said. Kathryn shrugged with a impish grin.

"Well, they've had enough chance to ********... I say we go bother them... The task is going to start soon anyway" Kathryn decided with a nod, following Liz along the grass. "You reckon Mr Lupin, Sirius, you and me should be in the group for the task?" Kathryn added, her feelings of wanted to win by herself gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:00 pm
Wi1dfire88

Draco nods "true... wait the ministry wanted you to work for them? And you choise to be a teacher over the minstery?! What were you thinking? You could have made a lot more money at the mistry!" Draco lays back on the couch with a huff his blond hair spilling lightly over his face, he lets out a huff blowing his hair out of his face. He sprawls over the couch with a yawn one arm flopped over the arm rest of the couch, one leg pulled up the other hanging off of the couch. "So why did you choise this job when it's a job you hate?"

Severus thinned his lips as he thought about it.

"I would not have taken this job had the dark lord not wished for someone to keep a close eye on Dumbledore. Seeing I would be more productive there back then, I went for the job," he replied quietly.

The Potions Master sighed and sank deeper into his seat. There was too much stress in this bloody job. He should get paid higher.

"But now I don't think I would want to quit and go to the ministry. The ministry doesn't seem to like me at all," he added with a smile.  

Nika Hesse

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:17 am
"Hmm, I won't fall asleep if you won't," Remus muttered. He knew they wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon, but it was a rather tempting idea. "You know, after yesterdays events, I keep expecting Liz to show up out of nowhere and yell something horribly obscene. She's been surprisingly good today," he said after a moment. "Of course, she did say she was going to look for Kathryn. That may take a bit if she's any good at hiding as I was in school."

He opened his eyes, staring across Sirius' chest and into the forest behind them, "When the others arrive, I should talk to Kathryn, explain what's going on with tonight and the shrieking shack. I think the only reason she got so upset is because she doesn't understand what sort of danger she would be from me."

Remus had the distinct feeling he'd probably ruined the mood, but the rather growing awareness of the other body next to him had made him rather annoyed, to put it lightly.

Shaking his head slightly, he leaned up again and kissed Sirius, running his hand slowly down his arm. He pulled back, took a deep breath, and said carefully, "I've got to get up or else Dumbledore will have a reason to be mad at us," he grinned as he pulled slowly away from Sirius' arms, regretting the loss of contact.

Once again, he fully blamed the moon and the Wolf. Until sometime before sunset he'd be at full energy again and the rather irritating addition of hyperawareness, especially to Sirius. But, he supposed, it might help if they got into any trouble on this fool of a task.

Than, once the Change was over and he'd been properly healed and all, he could finally do what he liked with Sirius without feeling guilty. Thinking about the last twelve hours and everything that he happened, he said suddenly, "We haven't even properly kissed. After the Change, remind me again."

(ooc: I'm not even sure where I'm getting at, this is pretty much my thoughts flung out onto the page.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:00 am
Listening to Kathryn as they approached Liz put in, "Well, it all depends. It may be pretty dangerous for, well at least you and I to be anywhere near Remus when he hasn't been taking his wolfbane. We could all start out together or something, and then when the time comes we'll just have to be super careful." She thought. Knowing Sirius would be fine while in his Padfoot form, Kathryn had her werewolf form so being bitten or scratched by another wouldn't matter to much, other than feeling pain. While herself, well, she had planned on hiding in a tree when it came to that time, but it looked like that solution might be out of the question.

Finally arriving besides the two, knowing that they already knew easilly that her presence was felt she took the bird from out from under her arm and hurled it as hard as she could at Remus.

"GET UP!" she cried as the bird bounced off of Remus's shoulder and landed in a limp pile in the grass. "Enough shagging, we need to get ready for this scavanger hunt thingy. And the sooner we get everything, the faster we can avoid the full moon tonight."  

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:17 am
Sirius snorted.

"After last night, I'm surprised she has't attacked us too. Maybe we'll be lucky and she won't come at all," he grumbled thinking about the night before. Sirius looked at Remus as he opened his eyes and told him about telling Kathryn. The animagus nodded.

"I think that would make life a lot easier on a lot of us...especially those of us who are still trying to get used to it...again..." he joked. Remus leaned up and kissed Sirius, running his hand down his arm. Sirius groaned as he pulled away, and started to move forward to recapture Remus' lips.

"I've got to get up or else Dumbledore will have a reason to be mad at us," Sirius fell back with a sigh and nodded dumbly, trying to get control of himself for his werewolf.

"We haven't even properly kissed. After the Change, remind me again." Sirius let out a bark of laughter and looked up at Remus with a soft smile, his eyes dancing.

"Maybe it'll help you heal faster if we 'properly kiss' first thing, yeah? Like one of those Muggle stories. You be my princess, I'll be your prince in shining armor," he chuckled. A sudden dark form made it's self known in Sirius' vision and he watched dumbfounded as a bird hit Remus on the shoulder.

"Enough shagging, we need to get ready for this scavanger hunt thingy. And the sooner we get everything, the faster we can avoid the full moon tonight." Sirius blinked up at The Raven Woman before pushing himself up into a sitting position. Without saying anything to her he looked at Remus.

"I do believe, Moony old pal...we spoke too soon..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:24 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:39 am
Remus blinked as Dumbledore walked off, leaving him standing beside the others just a few yards away from Hagrid's cabin. Absently, he rubbed his shoulder where Loki had hit it and glared at said tosser of bird.

"Well," he said slowly, "that's it then, shall we get started?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games