Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:52 pm
Wysler257
AyaSantres
Aya stifled an outburst. He asked quietly, "What...?"
"We're watching! We don't want to be caught! Quiet!" He said whispering to Aya. "Got it?"
Aya gave him a glare. "Hentai-no..." He spouted, then turned his back to where he was watching.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:54 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina got her hair wet and for some reason turned the way were the boys were in the bushes.
"Oh my..." Xynos' eyes bugged, as he blushed deep red. "Wow..."  

Wysler257

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:55 pm
"Hmm? what do you see Rina?" She looks the way the Boys are. "I don't See anything." Adale, And Luminia looked over there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:57 pm
"Oh i just thought i herd something over there again must have been an animal." She said as she smiled at the two little girls also washing herself off.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:00 pm
Xynos stared at Rina without even blinking. "She's so..." He blushed even more and couldn't stop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:01 pm
Adale looked at Rina. "oh~! I'm Not a little girl~! I am like Luminia's age. I'm a angel too."  

Reborn Rinoa

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:03 pm
"Oh sorry." She said and smiled. "The water is nice once you get used to it." She said washing her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:04 pm
((for those who haven't seen me. I look like this right now.

User Image))  

Reborn Rinoa

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:05 pm
Xynos' eyes began to tearing. He looked up into the sky. Thank you God  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:05 pm
Aya grumbled to himself, wondering why he had been dragged into this.  

AyaSantres

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:07 pm
"Indeed!" Luminia looked at adale. "So....Your saying I"M OLD??I AM NOT OLD! I AM LIKE 18!!!o.o" She said while was standing up. "I'm sorry mistress!!" Luminia Sat down again and went over to the mini waterfall in the corner. "This Waterfall is perfect for washing your body. Rina you should wash your body over here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:11 pm
"Okay!" She said running over to the waterfall. "Hey it does work." She said and giggled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:14 pm
Luminia Giggled as well. "It's more fun taking a Shower with friends. Ya know?" She heard something rustle where The boys were again. "Rina....I've heard many things come from that bush. Let's check it out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Oh no... This is bad... I can't get out of the bush! She'll see me! Xynos began to worry and shake.  

Wysler257

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games