Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Kaiomeh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 pm
Username/Name: Kaiomeh
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption
Which series have you seen/read A.I. Buster, Sign, Another Birth, Liminality, Twilight Bracelet, Roots, 4koma, Terror of Death, G.U.+, Roots Ova Returner, Link
Who's your favorite character and why: Sora he is hilarious for being a character in Sign

Wow I never realized how much I have seen of .Hack//, it is kind of sad...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 am
Username/Name: My name is iVongolaX27 but my friends call me Milos.
Which .hack games have you played: I've played Infection and all three G.U. games.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
I've seen: .hack//Sign, .hack//Legend of Twilight, .hack//Liminality, .hack//Roots, .hack//Gift, .hack//Unison, .hack//4koma
I've read: .hack//Legend of Twilight, .hack//AI Buster, .hack//Another Birth, .hack//GU+, .hack//XXXX, .hack//Link, .hack//GnU, .hack//4koma
Who's your favorite character and why: Such a hard question. I'd have to say Haseo. Besides the fact that his character forms look awesome, I like how he shows that he's growing up throughout the GU games.

Thanks for inviting me, XxGrieverxX! biggrin  

Vendiche

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:28 am
Username/Name: Tsukasa to Kytes/Cloud(old nickname because I used to be Cloudtania)
Which .hack games have you played: Only Infection, and I'm early into it.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//Sign, .Hack// Legend of the twilight(Including the Manga), .Hack//Link, .Hack//Roots, .Hack//G.U.
Who's your favorite character and why: Tsukasa~ I'm getting him/her in plushie form!!! And it's because I like the character's design and storyline mostly. ^^

I know some people here from "Sky Pirate's Den"(I think. Or else it's Ivalice Alliance. ^^; ).

EDIT: I think I'm changing my username again. To... Tsukasa-kins or something.

Maybe I'll turn into ElkTsukasaKytes. c;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:13 pm
Tsukasa to Kytes
Username/Name: Tsukasa to Kytes/Cloud(old nickname because I used to be Cloudtania)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//Sign, .Hack// Legend of the twilight(Including the Manga), .Hack//Link, .Hack//Roots, .Hack//G.U.
Who's your favorite character and why: Tsukasa~ I'm getting him/her in plushie form!!! And it's because I like the character's design and storyline mostly. ^^

I know some people here from "Sky Pirate's Den"(I think. Or else it's Ivalice Alliance. ^^ wink .

I know you. ;D <3 Welcome to The Net Slum!
Infection was pretty hard for me when I first started playing, but it's a good game. c:
I like Tsukasa too. <3

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:41 pm
XxGrieverxX
Tsukasa to Kytes

I know some people here from "Sky Pirate's Den"(I think. Or else it's Ivalice Alliance. ^^ wink .

I know you. ;D <3 Welcome to The Net Slum!
Infection was pretty hard for me when I first started playing, but it's a good game. c:
I like Tsukasa too. <3
<3
Goodie... Thanks!
-cough-
Tsukasa and Elk are cute to me. <3
-cough cough-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:52 pm
Username/Name: Yunachan2 // Yazu(Just what people usually call me. My real real name is Jasmiina...)
Which .hack games have you played: ah, I'm sorry to admit, none. (Hard to get 'em in Finland..)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Hmm, SIGN.. and Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu ^^;; I know the basics, tho. I have just had some rush with school.
Who's your favorite character and why: Ah, hard one, but I must say It's got to be Tsukasa so far that I know the characters. I also like Balmung, Kite, Shugo, Rena and Blackrose.  

Yunachan2

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:23 pm
Yunachan2
Username/Name: Yunachan2 // Yazu(Just what people usually call me. My real real name is Jasmiina...)
Which .hack games have you played: ah, I'm sorry to admit, none. (Hard to get 'em in Finland..)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Hmm, SIGN.. and Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu ^^;; I know the basics, tho. I have just had some rush with school.
Who's your favorite character and why: Ah, hard one, but I must say It's got to be Tsukasa so far that I know the characters. I also like Balmung, Kite, Shugo, Rena and Blackrose.

<3
Now I have to say this.
Everyone LOVES Tsukasa. 8D

My brother wants to cosplay as him/her.
But I want to. >>;
If I don't, I'll just be Elk.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:20 pm
Username/Name: Night Amaya Rain, please just call me Amaya!

Which .hack games have you played: None that I was ever able to do anything in. Sadly, they're hard to get and I'm not all that good at games...

Which series have you seen/read: All of them! Sign is my favorite though!

Who's your favorite character: Tsukasa! Adorable and lovable, I fell for the character the instant I saw him!

Night Amaya Rain

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:09 pm
Another Tsukasa lover! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 am
Night Amaya Rain
Username/Name: Night Amaya Rain, please just call me Amaya!

Which .hack games have you played: None that I was ever able to do anything in. Sadly, they're hard to get and I'm not all that good at games...

Which series have you seen/read: All of them! Sign is my favorite though!

Who's your favorite character: Tsukasa! Adorable and lovable, I fell for the character the instant I saw him!

MOAR TSUKASA! 8D

Have you seen ALL of Sign? If you did, then you know Tsukasa's a GIRL IRL, right?
Elk=HAWT. Tsukasa=HAWT.  

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Little Lady Mab

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:11 am
8D hay there~ Just got a guild invite today!

Username/Name: Plz be to calling me 'Mab' biggrin
Which .hack games have you played: I've played Infection-Mutation. Well, I'm currently making my way through Mutation, but I've been distracted by other things. But I do really want GU *A*
Which series have you seen/read: I have Legend of the Twilight manga + first DVD, I've watched SIGN, ROOTS (well, not the last three episodes yet argh), and GIFT.
Who's your favorite character and why: ohman. I do love the Protag (I call him Kite) and Black Rose from the games; I use BR all the time and I just really love her personality. And Crim <3 He's so kickass and loyal.

Ahh this is going to get me back into a .hack fandom mood I bet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:35 pm
Name: Mr Eliot (Coldhearted Auron)

What Games: nada, but my friend who is addicted to the series might lend me some of his this summer

What do i know:
currently, i have a friend i borrow all the books/manga i read from, right now im on .hack//XXXX, which makes me go crazy because cubia is a player character o.O

i have read "another birth" series and both ai buster novels, both of which are some good novels

when i was a kid i watched both Sign and Legend of the Twilight, never understood or finished them, now i want to.

favorite character: Tsukasa, better known in the first episode as silent mr. teleport away xd  

Mr Eliot

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:39 pm
btw, i was like a little kid when i saw the end and found out that Tsukasa was a girl.

My mind hurt a little after that. then it got better sweatdrop

also, i think rena should suffer for making blackrose look like a kid. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 pm
oh, and if anyone is a rena fan, im sorry, i didnt really mean that. ninja
ok?  

Mr Eliot

yukai_mara

Supreme Bibliophile

17,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:13 pm
Username/Name:Yukai_Mara most people call me me Mara
Which .hack games have you played:hack//Infection and all 3 G.U. games
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):I have watched .hack//Sign, 2 episodes of Liminality, a couple episodes of .hack//Roots
I have read .hack//GU+, .hack//XXXX
Who's your favorite character and why:Endrance because of his undying devotion to Haseo.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff