Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhoopThereItIsnt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:53 pm
Hi I'm Limez-chan!! My 2 favorite bands are Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco.My birthday is on April 11th, and my favorite songs by Panic at the Disco are Camisado,Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, and But It's Better If You Do.But I love all their songs ^_^ and...that's pretty much it..if you really wanna know all the details then just PM me or something sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:21 pm
limez-chan
Hi I'm Limez-chan!! My 2 favorite bands are Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco.My birthday is on April 11th, and my favorite songs by Panic at the Disco are Camisado,Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, and But It's Better If You Do.But I love all their songs ^_^ and...that's pretty much it..if you really wanna know all the details then just PM me or something sweatdrop

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

Angulogirl

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 pm
Ello there then! My Username is Angulogirl although fellow RPers prefer to call me 'Hunny-Sempai', 'Hun-Chan', 'Ann-Chan/San' or preferably 'Mrs. Urie'. The 'Hunny-Sempai' name came from an Anime Called Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori, aparently I look like the character with my medium blonde hair and bunny backpack.

I love Fall Out Boy, Bden Urie, Panic! At the Disco, Bden Urie, Law and Order, Bden Urie, Manga, Bden Urie, reading, Bden Urie, Anime, Bden Urie, candy, Bden Urie, Cakies, Bden Urie, my bunny bag, Bden Urie, and Pete Wentze... Did I mention I'm a Fangirl of Mr. Urie?

My B-Day's Sept 22, I'm hoping for yummy Chocolate Cakie!

I can't honestly pick a favorite of Panic! At the Disco's Songs but I like the DEMO version of Nails for Breakfast Tacks for Snacks.

My goal in life is to work for Tokyopop and to Marry/Steal Brendon Urie...

I apologize in advance if I come off as a hot-head or an idiot at times. I don't mean to, please excuse my Fangirlness.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:33 pm
Hey everyone,
My name is Laura. You all can call me Lor though. My birthday is January 11th. I'm 16 and a Junior in High School. I love all the songs from Panic! At The Disco especially "Time To Dance". I love meeting new people and making new friends. If any of you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hope to become friends with you all.
Rock On,
~-=Lor=-~

xoxo_Sweetest-Sin_oxox

Kitsunekins

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:37 pm
'Ellu poppets.
Mah name is Katie [Call me Katy-Kay. Lawlz!]
<3
I guess I'll just do what most-everyone else is doin'.
-I am 16. My brithday is April 12 [same as Brendon! Woo!]
-My favorite bands are: Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Gorillaz, My Chemical Romance, The All-American Rejects, Cobra Starship, and The Academy Is...
-My favorite Panic! member is Spencer.
-I love playing the piano, watching my horses, and cats.
-I Like: Chocolate, TV, video games, zombies, movies with zombies in them, music, and anime/manga.
-I dislike: Bugs, hypocrites, bad grammar, and elitists.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:46 pm
Angulogirl
Ello there then! My Username is Angulogirl although fellow RPers prefer to call me 'Hunny-Sempai', 'Hun-Chan', 'Ann-Chan/San' or preferably 'Mrs. Urie'. The 'Hunny-Sempai' name came from an Anime Called Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori, aparently I look like the character with my medium blonde hair and bunny backpack.

I love Fall Out Boy, Bden Urie, Panic! At the Disco, Bden Urie, Law and Order, Bden Urie, Manga, Bden Urie, reading, Bden Urie, Anime, Bden Urie, candy, Bden Urie, Cakies, Bden Urie, my bunny bag, Bden Urie, and Pete Wentze... Did I mention I'm a Fangirl of Mr. Urie?

My B-Day's Sept 22, I'm hoping for yummy Chocolate Cakie!

I can't honestly pick a favorite of Panic! At the Disco's Songs but I like the DEMO version of Nails for Breakfast Tacks for Snacks.

My goal in life is to work for Tokyopop and to Marry/Steal Brendon Urie...

I apologize in advance if I come off as a hot-head or an idiot at times. I don't mean to, please excuse my Fangirlness.

Your birthday is the same day as my parents aniversery. 4laugh Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:47 pm
xoxo_Sweetest-Sin_oxox
Hey everyone,
My name is Laura. You all can call me Lor though. My birthday is January 11th. I'm 16 and a Junior in High School. I love all the songs from Panic! At The Disco especially "Time To Dance". I love meeting new people and making new friends. If any of you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hope to become friends with you all.
Rock On,
~-=Lor=-~

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:48 pm
+Dirty Re-Hash Punk+
'Ellu poppets.
Mah name is Katie [Call me Katy-Kay. Lawlz!]
<3
I guess I'll just do what most-everyone else is doin'.
-I am 16. My brithday is April 12 [same as Brendon! Woo!]
-My favorite bands are: Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Gorillaz, My Chemical Romance, The All-American Rejects, Cobra Starship, and The Academy Is...
-My favorite Panic! member is Spencer.
-I love playing the piano, watching my horses, and cats.
-I Like: Chocolate, TV, video games, zombies, movies with zombies in them, music, and anime/manga.
-I dislike: Bugs, hypocrites, bad grammar, and elitists.

Wow, same birthday as Brendon! You lucky duck! Did you know that is also the same day the titanic sunk? eek Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

Plum Cyanide

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:43 am
My name's Danielle but you can all call me Chi Chi, Pretty Princess or my fave nickname Mrs. Ryan Ross. Lol. Hey it's just a dream. Nothing wrong with that right? My fave song from Panic! At The Disco is, "Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks" Closely followed by "But It's Better If You Do". It's more than obvious who's my fave band member..der Ryan...lol I love Spencer too. He's pretty awesome. I hope to enjoy the guild and yeah...that pretty much covers all I have to say. ^_^; Glad to be here!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:52 am
Chibi Cutie Kyoko
My name's Danielle but you can all call me Chi Chi, Pretty Princess or my fave nickname Mrs. Ryan Ross. Lol. Hey it's just a dream. Nothing wrong with that right? My fave song from Panic! At The Disco is, "Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks" Closely followed by "But It's Better If You Do". It's more than obvious who's my fave band member..der Ryan...lol I love Spencer too. He's pretty awesome. I hope to enjoy the guild and yeah...that pretty much covers all I have to say. ^_^; Glad to be here!

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 I'm glad you're here too. :]

PrimeRibby
Captain

Xfrenemy_cherryX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:40 pm
hey i'm kirsten, (yes stupid name) i'm 13 but if you ever see what i look like you'll think i'm 16. im in 8th grade. my favorites song from panic! at the disco are london beckoned songs about money and lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off. my favorite member is brendon, he's one of the many guys who i think are god. um...i think that's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:34 pm
kan8994
hey i'm kirsten, (yes stupid name) i'm 13 but if you ever see what i look like you'll think i'm 16. im in 8th grade. my favorites song from panic! at the disco are london beckoned songs about money and lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off. my favorite member is brendon, he's one of the many guys who i think are god. um...i think that's it.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 I don't think your name is stupid.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Mikagon

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:52 pm
Hey people!
-I'm older then dirt (which means I'm 18 )
-I have a wacky sense of humor
-I like P!ATD but I'm not a fanatic thought I'm well on my way to becoming one
-I believe in literacy and not talking lyke dis LOLZZZ.
-I have a wonderful boyfriend and we're going to have been together for 2 years this december, yay! <3
-I have the cutest dog in the world, his name is Gruffy. He's 14 but still acts like a puppy.
-I spend tons of time on Gaia.
-I also like the Justice League
-For some reason, at this moment, Macaroni & Cheese sounds amazingly delicious.

Love me and I might love you. Haha.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:26 pm
Good day to you. My username is "Chobichan", but I prefer to be called Little. I'm a highschool student entering sophmore year. My favorite song by P!ATD is "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage". I've liked P!ATD since one of my friends forced me to listen to her CD when I was at her house sometime. I like to draw, read, write and sing. I'm 15, born March 24th. And... That's all you need to know! May the light bless you with eternal happiness. ^^  

chobichan

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:32 am
Mikagon
Hey people!
-I'm older then dirt (which means I'm 18 )
-I have a wacky sense of humor
-I like P!ATD but I'm not a fanatic thought I'm well on my way to becoming one
-I believe in literacy and not talking lyke dis LOLZZZ.
-I have a wonderful boyfriend and we're going to have been together for 2 years this december, yay! <3
-I have the cutest dog in the world, his name is Gruffy. He's 14 but still acts like a puppy.
-I spend tons of time on Gaia.
-I also like the Justice League
-For some reason, at this moment, Macaroni & Cheese sounds amazingly delicious.

Love me and I might love you. Haha.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Ily.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games