Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:00 pm
HKBlack
So that's who wants to be Sirius. Ok.

*will probably think of this during her very large math test tomorrow when she forgets how to work out a problem because she only remembers the stupid stuff in life*

*smacks Sirius' hands as they linger near his keyboard and threatening death to Snivellus*

He'll be sleeping on the couch tonight...actually...he'll be sleeping in a completely different house in a completely different bed...*sighs*

*randomly tackled* Ahhh!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:01 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Lunar_Blade
Aww don't worry HK we still like ya.

And Graphi, *collapses on knees and chants Zanarkhand*

Yeah for Final Fantasy X! Especially Auron!

Yes yes, especially Auron! My brother likes Auron... But he's straight.. confused  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:02 pm
Lunar_Blade
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Lunar_Blade
Aww don't worry HK we still like ya.

And Graphi, *collapses on knees and chants Zanarkhand*

Yeah for Final Fantasy X! Especially Auron!

Yes yes, especially Auron! My brother likes Auron... But he's straight.. confused

I like Auron...but I'm gay. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:02 pm
...Keep it PG you two...

We have innocents who need to stay that way so we can use them in virgin sacrifices to giant spiders

and I'm off...

Remember kids! Don't do drugs and stay in school!

And if that doesn't work, become a Harry Potter Slash Fan...  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:03 pm
HKBlack
...Keep it PG you two...

We have innocents who need to stay that way so we can use them in virgin sacrifices to giant spiders

and I'm off...

Remember kids! Don't do drugs and stay in school!

And if that doesn't work, become a Harry Potter Slash Fan...

Yaoi...my anti-drug.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:10 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Yaoi...my anti-drug.

Yeah for yaoi...um...so I'm all like approved to RP and stuff...liked your little add in Lunar...the irony is rather...yeah...ironic. So, I can just join if I want not that I really want to start RPing in the middle of a task and have to go at it alone...Rem says the groups have to be four or less.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:14 pm
ExProfessor Severus Snape
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Yaoi...my anti-drug.

Yeah for yaoi...um...so I'm all like approved to RP and stuff...liked your little add in Lunar...the irony is rather...yeah...ironic. So, I can just join if I want not that I really want to start RPing in the middle of a task and have to go at it alone...Rem says the groups have to be four or less.

Yes and Rem is right... Good boy *Pats Rem's head* So yeah, um.. just follow along, join in whenever and yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:16 pm
(gazes at the last few pages of mass confusion) well, I could always just annoy Draco...  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:33 pm
Okay, I have posted...and it was long...do not expect that much typing again...my wrist hurts now...I shall annoy Draco (if he ever gets around to reacting to me) and then continue on my inane quest to find what I think is me being delusional...I promise to just freak out and then go off on my own merry adventure...either that or take one of the characters off with me...so I don't get eaten by an Acromantula.

Now I sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:38 pm
*Reads Severus' post* Oi vey, you've got me beat for entrance posts I think. I'm pretty sure mine wasn't that long. Now you don't get to post until Draco doesn't something. I laugh your pain.

Edit: You do realize that Harry doesn't have his glasses right?  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

[ Nurse Betty ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:20 pm
Ugh.
Everyone gets on..
And posts alot..
when I'm not around.
mad

[/emo]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:21 pm
Nicely done Sev... I love your description of Kathryn: "That pale Gryffindor who had a fondness for chocolate". Hah you make me Squee. Thankyou. I look forward to rping with you.  

Lunar_Blade

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:22 pm
xBaibaixKittyx
Ugh.
Everyone gets on..
And posts alot..
when I'm not around.
mad

[/emo]

Pwned.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:32 pm
Lunar_Blade
Nicely done Sev... I love your description of Kathryn: "That pale Gryffindor who had a fondness for chocolate". Hah you make me Squee. Thankyou. I look forward to rping with you.

I look forward to what Sev's gonna do to Harry...especially since he doesn't have his bloody glasses!  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:06 am
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Lunar_Blade

I look forward to what Sev's gonna do to Harry...especially since he doesn't have his bloody glasses!

...Glasses fetish Lupin?

It'd fit nicely with the briefcase fetish.

On another note, now you guys are going to have me all confused! I'm going to see ExProfessor and I'm going to think "Lupin has posted! Sirius is free to molest him now!" and then it's going to be Severus and I'm going to be all like "Darnit Harry! Sirius is trying to score!" blaugh  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games