Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:32 am
LEAVE MY ******** FOOD ALONE!!

Hello! MY food!!

Do you eat my sister's food? no. So why mine? Because I'm easy? Just because I save something does not give you license to eat it!! greedy cow scream I paid for that with my own money!!! AND I bought you something for yourself!!! And that wasn't enough?!!

Oh, so now I'M the bad one for getting annoyed at this huh? Well, interpret it this way, I'm not getting worked up because it was just food, it's because that shows just how much you think of me, you don't even ASK if it's ok, you just ******** scoff the lot. However, if it was anyone else, you WOULD ask stare Oh, fine. you want me to tidy up the house. I'll tidy up my room, but I'm sure as hell not contributing to a family that doesn't value me or respect my things. Screw you, I'll contribute once you start respecting me.

And you wonder why I'm so frickin melodramatic, I blame you!! I hide behind Freud and his mother issues!! Ypu're the reason I'm screwed up!! Mothers are to blame for everything, the over-rated hack of a psychologist/psychiatrist says so!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:32 pm
Gaia,

You are

pissing me

off.

With your

insignificant and arrogant

little pricks

who think they know absolutely everything

about everything.

Rawr.
Makes Miss Pearly so furious.

Then again, Gaia has always been like this.
So why bother. -.-

Crematoria

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:38 am
What the HELL are the people playing at in the market place?! I just checked the prices of katanas and they're selling them at up to 100,000 each. Now, i could understand this if there were only around ten or so. But no. There's THREE DAMN PAGES. leaching bastards obviously trying to cash in on the fact there's finally swords on gaia. Pond Scum.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:43 pm
Dear hangover,

Get out. You're shitting me up the wall. How am I supposed to eat, smoke or look at the computer screen? I want to go bowling today, how am I meant to handle the noise?

From
Sez's cranuim.

~~

Dear builders,

Hurry the ******** up and finish the damn extension. I have no bedroom and all my things are in storage. It's disturbing and I can't crash at Will's place forever.
Stop taking 45min breaks.
Wankers.

From
Sez's patience.

~~

Dear period,

What took you so long? I had to take a pregnancy test because of you. I was all pissed off because abortions are expensive. You can pay for the pregnancy test. And also take a beating for making me and hawksface get all worried. b***h.

From
Sez's anxiety.

~~

Dear Centrelink,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From Australians.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:07 pm
GOD DAMANED OTAKU!

You know who you are, you pack a obssesives.

Firstly a bit of history, I've been watching anime for 17 years, I started with Doomed Megaopolis (how many of you have heard of, let alone seen that?). From that, I grew up on sickening ultra violence, cheesey dubbing and I loved every minute of it. Works as seminal as Vampire Hunter D, Violence Jack, Magic Knight Rayearth among others, were my bread and butter...

Then anime left these noble shores, but thanks to the internet I had limited access to it...

Fast forward - 2003

I join an online discussion about anime... whats this Rouroni Kenshin? Whats this thing people have against dubs? why is everyone so snotty about it? why are fat ugly people dressing up as cute characters... and where have, D, Jack and everyone else gone in the collective memory of people?

Well now my research is up, I had heard of Rouroni Kneshin, but not being japanese refuse to use the japanese title... so I know it as Samurai X. It seems to like a dub is now a cardinal sin of anime.

This is the worst time for anyone to get into anime, yet never before has it been so available. This elitism, is only countered by the Van gaurd of us oldies, the Anime Fans... not the otaku. Those of us, that don't care if Alucard is or isn't Dracula (he's actually Vlad btw), nor do I care about the socio political sub metaphor of kabalistic shinto nihilism involved in the story. I am here to watch, play and read... and enjoy whats infront of me, if it makes me think, then all the better really. It doesn't matter about if Trigun is a Caine and Abel story (which is only actually visible if you read the manga anyway, and I didn't even clock until my 30th reading).

But the last insult... 2005 - 'Hey have you seen Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto? they rock, you like anime right, I bet you haven't seen these though razz '...
Too which my reply was simple.
'Your still watching those old things? I saw them last year when they first came out....'
Otaku, will only jump on whats popular, and then leach it until its dead, fans will watch enjoy and leave it at that. Otaku are the reason I can't work, Otaku are the reason I had the fight that led to me dropping out of college and Otaku are the reason I hate being associated as a 'hardcore' (having seen over 300 different anime, some long running, some one off films, some 13 ep series some OVA) anime fan... the Otaku feel they can associate with me, without even paying heed to the greats. Supposed Otaku, that have never seen, Vampire Hunter D or its sequeal. Nor have they seen Violence Jack... or anything by Shirow Masamune beyond ghost in the shell (the movie wasn't even Masamune, its was Mamarou Oshii).

So self proclaimed Otaku scum, thank you for runining anime for me, for ruining my career before it started and for runining anime for the next 20 years because you like the same, rehashed fighting story lines.

P.S. Gainax have done more the Evangelion and FLCL, look for Gunbuster 2 is my advice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:17 pm
I'll just merely state that "otaku" does not mean "anime fan" or "insanely obsessed anime fanchild".

It's Japanese for "nerd" or "geek".

User Image

MortSanglant

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:18 pm
MortSanglant
I'll just merely state that "otaku" does not mean "anime fan" or "insanely obsessed anime fanchild".

It's Japanese for "nerd" or "geek".

User Image

Which I know, its just the obsessive anime fans have adopted the term for themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:33 pm
Which is completely incorrect.

I find the use of it in that sense - whether by them or those referring to them - so very irksome.

User Image

MortSanglant

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:54 pm
Apparently I chose the enlish Lit assignment of "Twelth Night is Shakespere's blackest comedies, discuss" because I'm into "all that dark stuff"....(same guy that compared me to Pete Burns).

I just replied with a shrill "damnit! I'm such a stereotype!!"

To much confusion.

If you're gonna do this to me have a mild amount of intelligence scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:18 pm
I hate, above all things, how I'm always supposed to act mature around everyone, even if I don't have to be. Lemme explain. So I wanted to buy this guitar-- no, I asked my mum if I could have a guitar. A simple guitar that i can learn to play on. That's one on the reasons why I quit orchestra, so I can learn to play other things THAT I ACTUALLY WANT TO LEARN. It's bullshit and I hate it, but there's little i can actually do about it, and that pisses me off even more, so much more that I kicked a huge ******** hole in my wall, but that's besides the point. What else that pisses me off is how people wont leave me the ******** alone! they're all, "oh you and nate are going out awwww you finally got a boyfriend when can i see him blahblah frickin blah. im not doing my ******** homework today. screw that s**t.

my birthday is in less than a week. I'm not looking forward to it.

you know what i hate? well, what else i hate. how i can never get enough sleep at night nowadays, cause of ******** high school. sleep used to be one of my favorite things to do, and now, even if i go to bed at 8, I have to get up a 6 and i still feel like i got hit by a ******** train. its like school was invented solely to piss me off. i mean, what's really the point of going to some building 5-6 days a week when you would rather just shoot yourself in the head? the ONLY thing i need to worry about is where I'm going to college and what for, not why mandy decided to date soandso and Michelle's going to beat up soandso, and soandso is breaking up with whatshisface. besides, school just makes up stupid reasons to punish teenagers for no ******** reason, or at least my school does. they make block schedual so things wouldnt be so repetitive, but it still is; ABABAB-weekend-ABABABAB-weekend, holiday- ABABABA-holiday y'know? its pissing me off!

oh and ive yet to tell you the good news! they're changing the whole ******** school year around, as if my life wasnt already ******** up. when im a junior, school starts Aug. 27 instead of 14. then winter break, we get 2 weeks off instead of 3, and we take winter examinations in JANUARY AFTER WE'VE FORGOTTEN ALL THE s**t WE LEARNED LAST SEMESTER!!! wtf is up with that, huh? they're getting rid of spring break. i know, WTF, right? then instead of getting out in may likje usual, we get out in June. the middle of ******** june. JUNE FOR GODSAKES! i swear to whatever diety i believe in (because i keep forgetting my religion) that someone's gonna shoot up that school one day. wouldnt be suprised if it were me or someone i know. all the teachers and staff and s**t need to be shot; they're all shitheads.

im too damn nice to people. like this chick rebecca or summin? she always pisses me the ******** off, whatever she says, she's screaming in my ear like im deaf or something. i wish i was a senior instead of a sophmore so i can have only X amount of months before i graduate and get the ******** out of the godforsaken town. its unbearable now. i get so bored sometimes that i trash my room just so i can clean it up again to take my mind off of the boredom.

huh. my room is 8.5x10 feet. so basically i'm living in a huge walk-in closet. -sigh- my life is so damn boring...  

Bakurish

CrimsonSchib

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:02 am
Dear undying craving for drugs:

Die! DIE NOW! Eight months sober and you still dont get it. Go home and die.

Hello school,

I dispise you.

Dear bed,

I miss you.

Dear God and anyone who is listening,

Why are the retarded, insensitive, heartless actions of soap-boxing "Christians" reflected upon me, an open-minded Christian.

My big rant now.

I AM NOT A d**k! I DO NOT HATE GAYS, OR YELL AT PEOPLE WHO HAVE ABORTIONS. I DONT SHOVE MY OPINION DOWN PEOPLES THROATS.

I LOVE ALL PEOPLE! Hatred, ignorance, and stupidity are the clearest stereotypes of Christians, and its obvious why. But I don't want to be compared to them. I am not them.

I love gays. Period. Some of the most wonderful people ever.

I have respect for those who have made the insanely hard decision of abortion. (I have my own opinions on the subject, but no hate or disrespect. I am a man and a mortal, and I will not ********' judge someone, esp. for such a difficult decision)

My religion is my own. I do not go out and yell CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY!! and condemn those around me. I invite people to my youth group and church, sure. But I dont rape them with my personal faith.

I rant at ignorance!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Dear Weekend,
Please don't go by too fast. I know I'm a very busy person, and I know that I already have too much to do over the next two days, but please think of me for once? I don't think I have it in me to break up with Nate on Monday, as Michelle only just mentioned that she and Nate went out last year, before I knew either of them. Besides, it's not that I actually liked him, I guess I dated him out of pity, which I know better than to do now.

It's only been a little over a month that we were dating, and my birthday is on the sixth of this month, and yes, I do know that Valentines Day is only what? A week, twoo weeks after that, but please. I don't like making people sad, I really don't. So please don't go by too fast, please?
Sincerely,
My heart.

-----
Dear Cold,
I don't like you. Get the ******** out of my body already! It's been pratically over a month and you're still here! What the hell is up with that, huh? I've sent three eviction notices, and you're still here. You leave me feeling like crap whenever I'm awake, and I can hardly breathe out of my nose. You gave me a sore throut and a bad cough. I've had enough; if you don't leave by Tuesday, I'm calling the Cops!
-Me

-----
Dear Weather,
Stop being so damn cold!
Love,
My Fingers and Toes

Bakurish

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:17 pm
There are waaaaaaaaay too many locked posts. So how about, for something different, just to try it out, no-one make retarded posts?! Eh?!? Is that so ******** hard? Same with flaming. Cut that s**t out. If you have a problem come in here and deal with it instead of getting good posts locked.

Also, GRAMMA! SPELLING! WHAT THE ******** HAPPENED TO THAT?!??!?!? Everyone complains when they get picked on for it but, s**t, is it really that hard to type like a person? If you type like a four-fingered mental patient with severe frontal lobe damage you're gonna get ******** on.
Gah.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:00 pm
All these frickin kids thinking they know all the s**t cuz they're gods damn teenagers who're ALWAYS right. Sorry, you not only know s**t but you got s**t for ******** BRAINS. Hang around REAL Goths and alternatives, not your teenage friends, not only are we not pretentious, we're not dickshits like you neither - 'cept of course to you cuz you're all turning up and wreacking al the fun by being abrasive, condescending little ********, that again, know absolutely ******** nothing but just because you've googled a few things you're now the selfappointed godsdamn GOD of all things alternative.

You wanna rebel, fine, sure go right on ahead, just don't be a ******** JACKASS to everyone but you and think we're gonna be impressed.  

Isobel Bellamy

Bakurish

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:06 pm
Dear High School,
I really don't get it. Why the ******** do you have to push homework on my constantly, nonstop? In three languages, no less?! You'd think that since I've been in school for 10+ years, I'd know how to spell my ******** name. You'd think I'd've at least realized the difference of what is right and what is wrong, but no. Since I'm a black, sixteen year old female, I'm going to ******** some bad rapper and have a shitload of children by the time I turn eighteen. Well get a load, School Administrators, I AM NOT LIKE EVERYONE OTHER PERSON! I have plans for my future, and I intend to carry those plans out. I bet you didn't know I've already sent three college applications and am about to send out four more. AND I'M ONLY ******** SIXTEEN! Big suprise there, huh?

And for the last ******** time, I do not want to be Christian! I know that not all Christians are evil, religious conformists that hate all Atheist and Agnostic people, hell, some of my best friends are Christian, and I can trust my life in their hands, but please, when I say I don't want to follow a religion, dammit, don't keep trying to push it on me! It won't ******** work! And I don't need a ******** councler to help me work out my problems, because they're just that; MY ******** PROBLEMS!

In conclusion, STOP ******** AROUND WITH ME AND LET ME LIVE MY ******** LIFE!
Assholes...

Signed,
Bakurish

-----
Dear Melanie,
I hate you.

-Bakurish

-----
Dear Michelle,
I love you.

Love,
Bakurish
-----
Dear Cassie,
You are my hero.

Thanks again,
Bakurish

-----

Dear Bob Wood,
Please swallow knives and die.

Sincerely,
Bakurish

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games