Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:29 pm

Kira stood up and walked over to him looking at the cross "you have full control you just dont think you do" she said smiling looking at Kai "I believe that Mitsuzu would never let you change"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:35 pm

Kai sighed. "She wouldn't, not if she could help it," he said softly. "But I still don't want to let down my guard. If I do anything to risk it I could go back, thus making the seal ineffective. I would turn back into the monster I used to be."

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:37 pm

Kira started to remember and a tear went down her face and she hugged him "damn Mitsuzu feeling this way if I had the chance I would kill you" she whispered holding on to him tight
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:42 pm

Kai hesitated for a second before wrapping his arms around her. "If Mitsu didn't feel like she did, I would've been dead long ago," he whispered.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:43 pm

Kira let go of him "if she never fell for you her life would have been better" she whispered looking at the ground as the memories ran threw her head
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:48 pm

Kai's eyes glowed blood red for a second before looking away. "Don't you think that I know that?" he whispered.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:50 pm

"...its your fault it will always be your fault" she whispered holding on to him again this time tighter anger welled up in her she was unable to control it "your and only yours!!"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:55 pm

Kai felt the pain but didn't flinch. His eyes opened and they were blood red. "Stop it Kira! Do you think I chose for this to happen? Ever night for the past three hundred years I have relived my crimes. Isn't that punishment enough without having to be told that I am the reason for her suffering?"

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:57 pm

"your both making us suffer Mitsuzu just wont admit it!!" she yelled grabbing tighter "she's yelling at me to stop but its my life and Ill do what I want!!' Kira looked up at Kai eyes filled with anger as her and Mitsuzu's memories flew into her
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:00 pm

"Stop this...please Kira!" Kai said looking at her, his fangs steadily showing themselves as his eyes turned completely red. "Please...," he whispered.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:06 pm

Kira just smiled and laughed grabbing tighter "show your true slef like it matters I want to kill the thing inside you so that you can die in peace" she said giggling as she heard bones breaking
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:13 pm

Kai winced in pain this time but still refused to do anything else. "Kira you don't know what you're doing! If the seal breaks I'll go back to how is was! I'll kill everyone including you!"

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:23 pm

"you wont touch me" she siad calling her sword to her hand and grabbing hold of it "Ill use my power if I must taking a year off my life doesnt matter as long as you die" she said with a smiledrawing the blade while still holding on to him
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:25 pm

"Please God stop this!" Kai begged. His entire body began to shake and he broke free of Kira's grip and threw her across the room. He fell to his knees in pain, his hands turning into claws, he entire mouth now full of fangs as he yelled. "NO!" he roared.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:26 pm

Kira smiled as she stood up running her finger down the blade "how disgusting you things can be" she whispered looking at Kai's refelction in the blade *what have you done*
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games