Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:50 am
also when turns werewolf or uses werewolf powers in human form his eyes turn red  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:43 pm
hey i got an idea how to make an awesome party at the school  

Shuchi-sama

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:57 pm
*walking down the halway says to himself* "but only if anyone would listen to me *sighs to himself* "but u just gotta make some frnds but while im the new kid its hard making friends so...its no use unless they would listen to me and thats nearly impossible" *sighs again to himself* *goes to biology class* "i hate biology its so complicated the begining from my mom when i was only 9 wasnt now its so difficult...hey wait a minute i got an idea"his mind says to him"oka that one is connected to that one...extra charge...bingo"his mind says to him again *uses his powers and makes electrisity in the class go crazy but he controls it* "now for the best part" *makes crazy thunder* "students listen up teachers not here when they get out of the school we will slam the main exit and the back exit doors then we will bring everything back to normal and we need something to make a storm to make the teachers go home then we will need to destroy telephone contact for a while but we will fix it while the teachers will be home with us in the school we can make a major party in the school"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:31 am
Kono paused when she saw the lights in the biology class go all wierd. It was flickering and thundering. Something was up. She ran into the room she saw students freaking out instead of one guy ((Rob)) She walked up to Rob and smiled. "Hi im Kono.. Do you know why the lights are being wierd??"  

Konomi_Wolf

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:25 am
ok dont tell this to the teacher but im doing this stuff but dont worry i got a plan tell the rest of the students to meet me in the basement of the school when the teachers are out  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:27 am
"A plan? The other students hate us with powers so they wont listen.." Kono watched as they fled the room she smiled at Rob. "My friends and i all have powers like yours. we met up and ganged up so we can belong somewere.. I'll meet you in the basement.. Later" Kono walked to the bassement she was curious to see what sort of plan Rob might have.  

Konomi_Wolf

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:41 am
*rob walks into the basement* "so kono have u called the other powered students here"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:34 pm
Kono looked up and smiled. "No. I dont know if your evil and I dont want to get my friends hurt... I hope thats not a problem." She reached in her bag and took out her china doll fantina. Using her telekinesis she moved the doll out of the way in case it turned into a fight. Kono did not want the best job ever to break.

"I make china dolls for a living..This is Fantina."

Kono smiled at Rob. "Im curious about your plan.." she admitted.

Inside however she was nervous. Rob looked far far stronger than her, and if he was bad she could get hurt.  

Konomi_Wolf

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:22 pm
"nice doll u got there plus i aint evil and my plan is unalowed by the teachers but u guys will like it *smiles with one side of mouth* the plan is that i get out the teachers ok and now so the unpowered students to but whatever im planning is gotta be fun well here it is i made the electricity go crazy all around the school so the teachers and the unpowered students would run out of school and we could make a party here plus youl have some more time with your friends to countinue the teachers lounge messing up i know u where the ones that messed up the teachers lounge  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:33 pm
Aerunai finally jumped down from on the ceiling. "I'm in," she said. She had heard what he'd said to Kono earlier, and wanted to check it out. She had been ready to jump down and help Kono if there was a fight, but the guy seemed alright. She leaned against a wall.  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:55 pm
"ok so u call the other powered students to the basment i will run home and get the good dont worry it will take just a few seconds *runs home fast as thunder* ok where did i put em again...oh yeah *enters supere secret safe code* *puts baloons and other party things in two bags* *closes safe and reenters code to lock it* ok *locks house door* forward forward and awaaaayyyyyy *runs fast as thunder back to the schools basement* i wonder will i have to wait for a long time"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 am
Kono paused. "what if someone gets hurt?" she hated having her powers for one and hated using them for "fun" but if they all wanted to she would go along and enjoy herself...  

Konomi_Wolf

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:18 am
"u wont need to use ur powers and how would it be possible that someone would get hurt by a party!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:20 am
"if kono wont go u go.by the way whats ur name?"  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:56 am
"Aerunai," she said, offering her hand. "I see you run fast. Cool. I'm a vampire, nothing truly special," she said.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games