Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:48 pm
Valean glared at them as they disappeared. "Fine, do not think you can hide from me so easily now Muraki." Valean turned into darkness and disappeared, reappearing back at the lad where it all begin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:50 pm
Kira stood on the out side looking at the ground not caring if Valean came or not she was trying to block out all her memories so she could go back Muraki came up infront of her "now no doing that" he said grabbing on to her hadn lifted her into the lab shutting the door tight before that she looked up at Valean and waved as the doors shut  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:53 pm
"Let her go, Muraki!" Valean yelled. The chains around his neck and wrists dangled agains this skin as he stood there floating near the entrance of the lab.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:56 pm
Muraki brought her deep into the lab not listening to Valean "you have been waiting for me I hear" Muraki said while carring her Kira nodded "you make my life worth something" she said looking up at him then back down"I killed them for you" Muraki let her down and she looked at this tank that looked familiar "I shall make you stronger" he said smirking as she got in the tank and needles shot into her and a mask over her face "he will come for you and when he comes you will be unstoppable" he said smiling sitting down waiting for Valean  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:15 pm
With a simple wave of his hand Valean broke through the thick metal doors that blocked his way into the lab. His cold eyes dared the scientist to try anything. They didn't move, but that didn't stop his blades from tearing them to shreds. He continued to move through the lab without making a sound. The only sound that could be heard was the chains around his body that jingled as he floated toward the main part of the lad. The experimental chamber where he knew he would find Muraki and Kira.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:18 pm
Muraki pushed a button to open the door so that he could see what he is doing to Kira "nice veiw isnt" he said chuckling Kira was knocked out in the chamber her power had almost doubled sence the last time she saw Valean  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:25 pm
Valean glanced at Kira. Just a flicker of emotion crossed his face before he turned to Muraki. "I don't care about that. I'm here to take her back and to kill you." Valean said coldly. He summoned his blade to his hand, his chains moving against his skin as he raised his arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:28 pm
Muraki shook his head and stood up "but she doesn want to leave isnt that righ...Kira" she said turning towards her and moved towards the tank touching it "Ive waited for this day when I would make a Reaper but I thought it would be you my Shigigami friend" he said looking back at Valean with his eye "she doesnt know the extent of her power soon she will be unstoppable" he said bursting out in laughter Kira woke up by Muraki's laugh then looked over at Valean eyes almost just like Ceres's  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:31 pm
Valean tensed his blade but his resolve was like iron. "I don't care what I have to do. If I have to fight her I will. But I will have Kira back!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:34 pm
Kira bursted threw the tank not even moving body landing on her knee her body was steeming as she stood up "it was hot" she said keeping her head down but her body was pointing to Valean's way she looked up a little "shall we finish this now" she said summoning her Reaper "I wont lose...never again" she said flying forward twice as fast as before with emptyness Muraki just stood there and laughed as they fought  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:40 pm
Within just a few minutes of their fight beginning, Valean was already bleeding profusely as Kira proceeded to slice and dice him with her scythe. Even as he continue taking flesh wounds his cold demeanor never changed. He never winced, never cursed, never did anything. He simply continued fighting.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:43 pm
Kira stopped standing there "its no fun to kill a person with out screaming" she said taking her blade and cut her cheek "you are liek me nothing is left" she said some scientist were still alive and more experiments were around her Kira summoned a black light around her "allow me to destroy this place not by my hand a more powerful summon you could ever had" she said her eyes just like ceres cat blood eyes Muraki cursed under his breath not wanting it to be destroyed but couldnt control Kira so he let her do it  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:46 pm
Valean's eyes turned red as he smirked. "A new summon? Fine. Amuse me with it. Then I will show you my true power. The true power of the God of Death!" he yelled as he awaited Kira's summon without fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:53 pm
"I summon thee Phoenix!!!" she yelled at the top off her lungs and this giant bird came down from the sky User Image (thats what it looks like) and she wiped out all the people in off the lab wit ha firey blaze of an attack and Muraki was right behind her when she did it "Nice job" he said holding on to Kira "you are no longer need I have all the power I could ask for" Kria said looking at Muraki with her Cat blood eyes and sliced Muraki down the middle with her bare hand "may you go to hell in peace" she said as Muraki fell into the fire in two pieces  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Valean clapped at the display of power. "Very nice. Very nice. Unfortunately it will take far more than that to defeat me. For you see, I have already made a pact with a far greater evil. An evil that will tear my soul to shreds but will grant me the power to end all of this." Valean motioned to the chains around his arm and neck. "Do you remember these chains? These chains once bound a great demon. The demon that gave me freedom. These chained belonged to the demon known as Oblivion."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff