Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:18 am
Ayame shook her head and took a step forward. "No." Her tone was cold and very serious. "You will go away and you will stay away."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:51 am
"Oh, and what makes you think that?" Negase said with a cold smile. Botan looked at Ayame and then to Negase. "Because I'm not going," he said softly, looking at the ground. Negase looked shocked at what Botan had jus said. "What did you say?" he asked in a calm voice, seething with anger.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:16 pm
"You heard him, I know your not deaf." She took another step forward. "Now leave." She shoved him as hard as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:17 pm
Negase didn't even budge as Ayame shoved him. His hate filled glare was focused solely on Botan. "Disobedient dogs get punished even worse once they are finally caught," he said in a cold tone. "Remember, your leash is far tighter than most Botan. One call is all it takes to get your parents down here." With that last threat Negase turned and left.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:23 pm
Ayame glared until he was gone. "Uh! I can't stand that man...I loath every part of him...." She slammed the door and then left her hand resting on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:27 pm
"I shouldn't have defied him again," Botan said with a sigh as he took a few steps back and collapsed on the bed. "I'm already dreading my next 'session' with him. Maybe I should let Kai come out to play next time," he said with a weak chuckle.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:43 pm
She glanced back at Botan and then opened the door. "I'll be back Botan. Lock the door and don't let anyone in." Ayame walked into the hallway and shut the door behind her. If he was going to try and stop her, she was already gone. Running towards Nagase's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:49 pm
Negase watched a camera screen to see Ayame leave Botan. "Perfect," he grinned evilly. He called someone on his radio. "Go and get him ready," he said with a smirk. He hid the radio as well as turned off the screen as Ayame burst into his office. "To what do I owe the honor of this visit?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:51 pm
Ayame rushed at him and quickly pulled out a pocketknife and took a swipe at his face. "You b*****d."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:53 pm
Negase rolled his chair back with a smirk, pulling a gun out and aiming it at Ayame as her knife missed his face by an inch. "Now, now, such violence is uncalled for. Please, have a seat," he said pointing to a see with his gun.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Ayame didn't but gripped the handle of the knife so tightly her knuckles were turning white.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:57 pm
Negase shrugged but kept the gun leveled at her. "Do I presume to much as to believe you have a reason for coming to me like this?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:59 pm
"Yeah, I came with the intent on killing you. But I suppose you already knew that didn't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:01 pm
Negase grinned evilly at her. "It helps when you have surveillance cameras all over the school."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:04 pm
"Alright. I want to make a deal. I want you to let Botan go and never perform another test on him and in return, allow me to take his place."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff