Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:41 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed
theyre about 3/8ths of an inch long each and they went in all the way. it was also in the middle of a ride while mountainbiking. i used a shirt to staunch the blood until i got back to the car and then when i got home i washed it out with hydrogen peroxide and bandaged it appropriately. it should be fine, but if there was too much grease on the teeth i might get an infection, but thats not very likely

Yeowch. I'm glad that you where able to keep it from getting worse hopefully. ^_^*
if youre ever stabbed by something, hydrogen peroxide is your friend. it also gets bloodstains out  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:46 pm
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed
theyre about 3/8ths of an inch long each and they went in all the way. it was also in the middle of a ride while mountainbiking. i used a shirt to staunch the blood until i got back to the car and then when i got home i washed it out with hydrogen peroxide and bandaged it appropriately. it should be fine, but if there was too much grease on the teeth i might get an infection, but thats not very likely

Yeowch. I'm glad that you where able to keep it from getting worse hopefully. ^_^*
if youre ever stabbed by something, hydrogen peroxide is your friend. it also gets bloodstains out

*nods* I know, my BF knows all about what to do when injured. One of his hobbies is swords... ^_^ I know some sword fighting myself, but not as much as he does.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:46 pm
so, anyhow, how was your day?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:48 pm
Deke the cursed

If you look back through the posts you can see I spent a good portion of it here actually. ^^*
Yesterday I had a hectic day a work, but that was because they had a call off and put me somewhere I"m not used to being by myself. Retail is the root of all evil, but it pays the bills. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:50 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed

If you look back through the posts you can see I spent a good portion of it here actually. ^^*
Yesterday I had a hectic day a work, but that was because they had a call off and put me somewhere I"m not used to being by myself. Retail is the root of all evil, but it pays the bills. ^^*
i'm still in high school but i swear it might as well be nazis screming schnell in my ear  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:52 pm
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

i'm still in high school but i swear it might as well be nazis screming schnell in my ear

Are your parents really that bad? 0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:53 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

Are your parents really that bad? 0o;
not my parents, theyre all laid back, just my teachers  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:56 pm
Deke the cursed

Ahhh, don't worry, teachers are much better in college(if you decide to go). High school teachers have to be kindof tough these days if they want to survive though....sadly. A lot of my college professors were great though. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:59 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed

Ahhh, don't worry, teachers are much better in college(if you decide to go). High school teachers have to be kindof tough these days if they want to survive though....sadly. A lot of my college professors were great though. ^_^
school pisses me off. i flip out very easily there. i nearly snapped someones knee last friday  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:04 pm
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

school pisses me off. i flip out very easily there. i nearly snapped someones knee last friday

0o;;; It sounds like it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:08 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

0o;;; It sounds like it.
the only thing the stopped me was my girlfriend  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:10 pm
Deke the cursed

Yay for girlfriends!!! Yay for boyfriends!!! Yay for love in general really. ^_^
In all seriousness it is a good thing she kept you from doing something like that...  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:12 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed

Yay for girlfriends!!! Yay for boyfriends!!! Yay for love in general really. ^_^
In all seriousness it is a good thing she kept you from doing something like that...
yeah, i decided to stop carrying a knife for that reason too  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:16 pm
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

My bf carries a knive/chopsticks/sword almost all the time, except when we are home...that is about the only time I see him actually calm and relaxed enough not to carry arms of some sort on him. ^^* Hell, I have a dagger in my purse about half the time. Too many people are sick and demented.... Plus I've seen way too many episodes of forensic files where some girl my age gets raped and killed. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deke the cursed

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:23 pm
lurichan
Deke the cursed
lurichan
Deke the cursed

My bf carries a knive/chopsticks/sword almost all the time, except when we are home...that is about the only time I see him actually calm and relaxed enough not to carry arms of some sort on him. ^^* Hell, I have a dagger in my purse about half the time. Too many people are sick and demented.... Plus I've seen way too many episodes of forensic files where some girl my age gets raped and killed. -_-*
well, thats where a couple of years of jujitsu takes over. i find weapon training with anything not easily concealed is relatively useless, but learning to use your body as a weapon is much more useful, and much less illeagal, at least on a school camapus  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games