Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:28 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
deadmanjake

I like it is dumbed down spanish. I have heard it from different people, and the mexicans and puerot ricans look at them like they are idiots.

is eta the name of a different girl? or is that the same stuff from the same girl?

ETA means "edited to add."

And it seriously is dumbed down Spanish. She used the incorrect conjugation of a verb, the incorrect word for the second person pronoun (if that's what it was supposed to be), and I'm not even entirely certain "estupido" is a word.

Estupido, I saw on MAD t.v.

I do back up what I say with my beliefs don't bash them.

your experimenting with the theory of occam's razor, and i don't have to listen to you

Isnt that like saying, "Your wrong. I know your wrong. And nothing you say will convince me otherwise."?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:33 pm
deadmanjake

Estupido, I saw on MAD t.v.

I do back up what I say with my beliefs don't bash them.

your experimenting with the theory of occam's razor, and i don't have to listen to you

Isnt that like saying, "Your wrong. I know your wrong. And nothing you say will convince me otherwise."?

Estupido may possibly be a slang term, as I'm not finding it in any dictionaries.

Some other girl in the M&R, typos and poor grammar left intact.

"pagen is a religion that worships both the male and female half of all things. they do not worship things as wholes. they will worship the male side of something (ie the sun) and then the feminine side of sthe same thing "  

IH_Zero

Pelta

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:01 pm
deadmanjake
It's more like saying "I'm right because I say so. Lalalala I'm not listening!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:34 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
Estupido may possibly be a slang term, as I'm not finding it in any dictionaries.
It's in my 1968 Cassell's Spanish Dictionary. You might not be finding it in online dictionaries because the u has an accent on it. Her bastardization, "estupidio", is not. I'd say her conjugation's okay, though - "eres estúpido" is pretty good for "you're stupid". Though it should have been "Tú eres estúpido", not "ERES TE ESTUPIDIO". Well, except that she was speaking to someone older than her, which should have been rendered as "Usted es estúpido", but when you're calling someone stupid I guess proper social form isn't expected.  

Henry Dorsett Case

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:55 pm
so...anyways...worst thing someone could say as a pagan...

"Do I have to donate to the 'chruch', because I'm only really pagan because I'm rebelling..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:31 pm
This  

Henry Dorsett Case

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:50 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

Boy, I bet the mods are glad I was not there for when she posted her bullshit. It is people like that, that make me actually want to get suspended for flaming.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:03 pm
The second to last post.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19576585&page=20

Is it just me or is the fluffy having a persecution complex? Why post if you are not going to at least defend your argument with other than: I know in my heart that what I speak is the truth?

Makes me want to reach through the computer and "touch" someone.  

jaden kendam

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:13 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
AngryRobotsInc.
It's in my 1968 Cassell's Spanish Dictionary. You might not be finding it in online dictionaries because the u has an accent on it. Her bastardization, "estupidio", is not. I'd say her conjugation's okay, though - "eres estúpido" is pretty good for "you're stupid". Though it should have been "Tú eres estúpido", not "ERES TE ESTUPIDIO". Well, except that she was speaking to someone older than her, which should have been rendered as "Usted es estúpido", but when you're calling someone stupid I guess proper social form isn't expected.

Ah. I had my verbs wrong, so that's would explain why I thought the conjugation was wrong. It's still rather stupid to try and insult someone in a language you obviously aren't fluent in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:24 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
Henry Dorsett Case
AngryRobotsInc.

Ah. I had my verbs wrong, so that's would explain why I thought the conjugation was wrong. It's still rather stupid to try and insult someone in a language you obviously aren't fluent in.

Well, I certainly would not. The only spanish insult I know is Morocone or Maricone or something like that.  

jaden kendam

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:47 pm
deadmanjake
AngryRobotsInc.

Well, I certainly would not. The only spanish insult I know is Morocone or Maricone or something like that.
So I guess four years of Spanish in high school has finally had a useful application.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:50 am
Henry Dorsett Case
deadmanjake
AngryRobotsInc.

So I guess four years of Spanish in high school has finally had a useful application.

Who would ever have thought that it might come in handy some day?  

jaden kendam

Dulliath

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:13 am
deadmanjake
AngryRobotsInc.
Henry Dorsett Case
AngryRobotsInc.

You're not alone. My one claim to Spanish linguistic fame is that I can spew out one lone phrase almost guaranteed to result in having someone beat me senseless. And I can't even spell it correctly: Chinga tu madre.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:01 pm
The other non-English words I know are Faschizzle. Mon Ami. Gracias. Itche mi Grande. Senoria. Moi (which I learned from Ms. Piggy). Hmmm..and Comprende, i like that one.  

jaden kendam

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:17 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

rofl

Can't remember ...*tries to breathe*...the last time...( rofl )...I've laughed this hard! HOOO! *clutches sides*

And the burning times picture! HA HA HA! rofl

*ahem* Whoooo...

(I now have something to actually contribute.)

An ex-friend: "Yesterday, I made up my Wiccan name!"
Me: "I didn't know you were Wiccan...*my fluff-meter is going off the radar all ready*"
Ex-friend: "I'm not."
Me: "So...what's with this 'Wiccan Name' business?"
Ex-friend: "Well, my friend and I decided to make Wiccan names, because we're going to Borders to get some books on Wicca tomorrow, and once we read those, we're going to get our Wiccan names tattooed on us!"  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games