Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:30 am
So two weeks ago a chick runs a stop sign and t-bones my car in the campus parking lot.My car is STILL not fixed because her insurance company keeps calling her and leaving her messages saying to call back because they need to hear her side of the story and she won't call!I called and they said the reason they need her side of the story is because anyone can find someone's policy number and blame damage on them so they need the proof that she was there and did it.Thing is, I had the police make a report and in the report she said she did it.A neutral party was there, saw the damage and there is a report but that isn't good enough for the insurance!Even though I have a legitimate piece of paper saying its her fault they still require speaking to her but she is avoiding them because if she doesn't admit she did it then her insurance won't go up!Grrr...its been two weeks, I want my freaking car fixed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:55 am
My complaint is why do I have to cook. why can't fast food be healthier or premade meals be tastier. and no I don't consider salad at a fast food joint to be healthy or what I am looking for. I just want a burger that wasn't cooked in two tons of grease and some healthy fries or something. I know its too much to ask for. but tell its not hell when you walk in, order a salad and smell the fresh fries or chicken nuggets. green leaves and tomatoes that have seen better days don't look to appealing.  

Gothic Star28

stellacadente

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:57 pm
My neighborhood asploded Sunday night and I'm too po' to move. burning_eyes

Here's video, no s**t:

OMFG! MYHOODBBQ!

My minor rant: I can't go to Ren Fest this weekend because I forgot I have a test Monday in (shudder) Accounting.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:04 am
My cruse does work.
I have to get up at 5:30 to take my nephew to school, and I get the other one all day until the parents come back home at night.
I have not seen my husband but 1 hour in the past 2 days.
I am cooking for 2 families tonight.
My mother inlaw is mad at me for watching the nephews, (taking her grandkids from her(SOOO not true)), She is mad at me for not telling her why I am watching them. She need less on her plate so she can focus on her and mad at me for helping her out.

My bigest one is people not calling me back because they don't want to tell me thy can't do something, and not wanting me to get mad at them. Aint gunna get mad anyway.  

hotkitty

Castitatus Lilium

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:33 pm
[[ Generic ]]
I thought we needed a thread where its all complaints nothing but complaints 24-7. Here you may be a crotchety ol fart all you want.
Niceness is not welcome here. xp
(Guild Mods may improve this post if they wish.)

Well, here's my complaint, although I think it might merit a thread all to itself:

I am so sick of the snotty self-indulgent little brats on here who are either rude by saying we are to old for Gaia (HELLO! Most of us were gaming before they were out of diapers!) and the rude or unintelligent comments on arena and forum questions. They are so busy being snotty and condescending (not that half of them would know what that word means) that they can't even answer a question in forum or towns.

And you know these same little brats would never have the nerve to say half their snotty little remarks to our "Geezer" faces, cuz we'd punch them in the nuts (...or , er, if they don't have nuts...) scream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:34 pm
stellacadente

Here's video, no s**t:

OMFG! MYHOODBBQ!

My minor rant: I can't go to Ren Fest this weekend because I forgot I have a test Monday in (shudder) Accounting.

: ( I can't go cuz I'm too broke  

Castitatus Lilium

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:16 am
This isn't really a complaint but maybe just a , does anyone know, thread. I have been getting the scion gold in Rally since it started, I got it 4 times this week already. The question is, " does anyone know of anyone winning the $1,000,000. gold?" I haven't heard of anyone winning, is this just another one of their hoaxes?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:09 pm
castitatus lilium
stellacadente

Here's video, no s**t:

OMFG! MYHOODBBQ!

: ( I can't go cuz I'm too broke

I can't go because my dad is going camping at the lake opening weekend and none of my friends are going anything but opening weekend  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Castitatus Lilium

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:02 pm
Lil-Jo
My son's cat keeps getting on my desk, I throw him down, he jumps back up, I throw him down, he jumps back up..... it is never ending... (granted, I keep the cat n** on my desk)

That's a cat for ya! They're incorrigible!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:05 pm
The Playdough Bunny
So two weeks ago a chick runs a stop sign and t-bones my car in the campus parking lot.My car is STILL not fixed because her insurance company keeps calling her and leaving her messages saying to call back because they need to hear her side of the story and she won't call!I called and they said the reason they need her side of the story is because anyone can find someone's policy number and blame damage on them so they need the proof that she was there and did it.Thing is, I had the police make a report and in the report she said she did it.A neutral party was there, saw the damage and there is a report but that isn't good enough for the insurance!Even though I have a legitimate piece of paper saying its her fault they still require speaking to her but she is avoiding them because if she doesn't admit she did it then her insurance won't go up!Grrr...its been two weeks, I want my freaking car fixed.

I feel for you. I'm sure the insurance companies aren't exactly busting down doors looking fr her either cuz they know it's her fault and they have to pay  

Castitatus Lilium

Castitatus Lilium

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:09 pm
jellysundae
lol!
i have a dream...and it is to have unlimited funds,time and knowledge, and the ability to set up a Gaia type site, but for grown-ups only 3nodding
All the fun and none of the n00bs ninja

Well, there will always be noobs. Just not young a*****e-ish ones and forum "sharks" like here.

We would be adult and kind to noobs, unlike the ungrateful little ankle biters here pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:33 pm
Miss Abigal of Lenox
This isn't really a complaint but maybe just a , does anyone know, thread. I have been getting the scion gold in Rally since it started, I got it 4 times this week already. The question is, " does anyone know of anyone winning the $1,000,000. gold?" I haven't heard of anyone winning, is this just another one of their hoaxes?
I haven't heard of anyone actually winning the gold. *ponders* I think ur right & it IS a hoax! scream

Anyways, my main complaint is that new stuff is added but it's all buggy and don't work right. They should fix what is broken first, then test the bejebbers outta the new stuff (de-bugging it in the process) before adding it to the website!

Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm
It's hard enough to loose a pet, but we are in the process of loosing 2. One from old age, he is some where over 15... and going down hill fast. The other is 7, almost 8, and has been battling kidney failure for 2 years and 3 months. He has taken a drastic turn for the worst in the last 3 days or so. He will not eat and can barely walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:40 pm
We are building a cave with chicken wire and paper mache it has taken us 3 days to get the first layer of paper on now we have to do another layer.... then paint the damned thing scream ..... why does my boss hate me sweatdrop  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Lucky Lass 38

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:35 am
Complaint thread! A great idea! Just right now I'm too tired to voice my complaints. I have 'em. Just too tired... (Falls asleep.)  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games